1. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    Oh dear... I messed up.
    I want to use the screen snip WIN+SHIFT+S. After installing my image it works fine.
    Then I ran my customization script and broke it. Ooops...:confused:

When I try to use it I get a "Application fault" event log entry. When I break something I go all out :p

Might it be a service I shouldn't have disabled? Myost likely some registry tweak I should not have executed? Any ideas?

2. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #23862 inTerActionVRI, Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    Maybe you need to retain:
    SnippingTool
    CapturePicker
    ScreenSketch for Non-LTSC and Non-Server

EDIT: For Screen Recorder (Windows + G) you need to retain Xbox Game Bar and the Dependencies.
    On LTSC you need to:
    retain:
    XboxClient
    XboxGameCallableUI

integrate:
    XboxApp
    XboxGamingOverlay "Xbox Game Bar"
    XboxGameOverlay "Xbox Game Bar Plugin"
    XboxIdentityProvider
    XboxSpeechToTextOverlay (may not needed)
    XboxTCUI (may not needed)

3. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #23863 inTerActionVRI, Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    Custom Toolkit - 1st Main Post (on MSMG thread)
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip 2022-10-16 (updated with 2022-10-12 abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wimlib-85")
    Note: To work with Virtual Create, it is not necessary to extract the file. Just save it to the Toolkit folder.

Sent an 2022-10-16 New CustomToolkit updated file attached in the link above.

Both downloads: in my signature.

Added a statement for Script to work only with nSudo support (Run as Admin - has bring some known issues) Now brings a message to Start with "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" avoiding waste of time when some of us take automatic behavioral action to run as Admin.

Installers.zip is extracted to DVD folder when the Tweak "Start Menu Setup Complete" is used.

Fixed Remove Components by ToolkitHelper List in the Automated Process. Thanks to @Bira for reporting.
    Fixed some display issues. Thanks to @bala1 for reporting.

I have made some improvements on Main Menu Automated Process (Hidden Option "P") for testing.
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-1196#post-1759339
    Auto Host CodePage fixed. Thanks to @ZXGU for reporting.
    Merged with the new Toolkit 12.7 [2022-09-30] and 12.8 [2022-10-02].

Just minor fixes.

Improved Performance when start Make ISO option and after Removing Unwanted Indexes. Optimized the code to avoid repeating the same process some times. Thnks to @bala1 of reports on poor performance when entering the Make ISO option.
    Fixed "Remove Windows Components Using Package List Menu" options not working. Thnks to @bala1
    Brunch ID fix for 20348 and added WHD auto download support for new 20349 build. And new 2022-09-18 VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip update.
    Just minor fix, thanks to @GeorgePirkl for testing.
    Merged with the new Toolkit 12.6 [2022-09-01]

Fixed a problem in Customizing Path to Working Folder for Servicing Image.

Corrected problems with server versions for use with component removal menus.
    Note 1: During the application only "InstallationType" equal to "Server" will be applied, "Server Core" will be ignored.
    Note 2: For removal via Dism Package List, all Editions are supported.

* In automatic updates mode was still occurring the repetition of the updates download process, now this bug is corrected.

Automatic update for Server or Client. When a "Feature Update" and a "Cumulative Update" have the same SSU and the same LCU was all right.
    But when a most current "Cumulative Update" is released, SSU and LCU were 2 versions inside the folder.

Added options for download choices
    Code:
    ===============================================================================
                         Start Downloading UUP Dump Updates...

Download Updates for Specific Build

[1]   "19041"
         [2]   "19042"
         [3]   "19043"
         [4]   "19044"
         [5]   "19045"

Enter Your Choice : 4

UUPDump_Build       : "19044"

Getting Build Info Data from UUP Dump...

09/17 00:44:19 [NOTICE] Downloading 1 item(s)
    [#c8ff39 0B/0B CN:1 DL:0B]
    09/17 00:44:22 [NOTICE] Download complete: B:/Toolkit/WHD/aria2_19044_BuildData.txt

Download Results:
    gid   |stat|avg speed  |path/URI
    ======+====+===========+=======================================================
    c8ff39|OK  |    17KiB/s|B:/Toolkit/WHD/aria2_19044_BuildData.txt

Status Legend:
    (OK):download completed.

Select "Service Pack Build" you need to download.

[  1]   "2075"
        [  2]   "2006"
        [  3]   "1949"
        [  4]   "1947"
        [  5]   "1889"
        [  6]   "1865"
        [  7]   "1862"
        [  8]   "1826"
        [  9]   "1806"
        [ 10]   "1766"
        [ 11]   "1741"
        [ 12]   "1739"

Enter Your Choice : 1

Chosen SPBuild      : "2075"

Getting "All Info" for downloading Updates...

UUPDump_SPBuild     : "2075"
    UpdateOnly_ID       : "a8eaeb9e-6de2-454c-8022-5b3fb5c8fce8"

Retrieving aria2 script for Windows 10 Feature Update ID...

If you have 19041.1 mounted, and select 19044, it will be updated to 19044, not to 19045. It was very automatic and I believe it did not meet everyone.

After that, a list of the last 12 "Service Pack Build" is displayed on UUP Dump.
    NOTE: For 19045 there are only about 6 so far.

This has been corrected by deleting only the obsolete SSU and LCU.

Corrected many small details about integration. Many components should ignore integration when "Installation Type" is "Server Core", so this has been corrected.
    Note: These are problems that have been generated in customizing Custom Toolkit over the time I have been doing this work.

Several improvements on below code blocks
    Code:
    :Debug
    :BranchID
    :GetImageIndexNo
    :GetImageIndexInfo
    :UnMountImageRegistry
    :RemoveFile
    :RemoveFolder
    :GettingVariableSettingValues
    :StoringVariableSettingValues

Minor improvements on below code blocks. Most of them for servicing LTSC, Server and Ignore Server Core.
    Code:
    :SelectWindowsComponentsMenu
    :RemoveInternetMenu
    :RemoveSystemAppsMenu
    :RemoveComponentsListMenu

Minor fixes
    Code:
    :IntUAP
    :IntInboxApps

Optimization of :IntCustomFeaturesMenu code block
    An analysis of the conditions allowed the possibility of reducing the code block, from 489 to 318 lines.

Optimization of :Startintegration code block
    The code of removal of temporary remnants of skins integration was improved.

Optimization of :Removemenu code block
    Automatic menu optimization generated via Toolkithelper with the help of member @Bira.
    A refactor that allowed a reduction in the code block, from 704 lines to 325 lines.

The UUPDump download code based on the 19045 String make an ISO with some problems that made me suspicious of instability.

So, I decided to return the search and download by String 19044, as it is stable, and when changing to 19045 were also generated problems with download of the updates to LTSC. This has been corrected predicting that I will put it to search for 19045 again. Then for LTSC the downloads will remain being made based on 19044.

Fixed a bug that made the update files download to be performed 2 times.
    And some code optimization.
    Added Option to integrate Edge WebView2 MSMG TPK package for w7, w81 and w10.
    Added Support for servicing 19045 build and 19041 to download 19045 updates from UUPDump.
    Fixed minor bug of ISO name for Generating ISO. Thnks to @bala1 for testing.

Merged with Toolkit_v12.5 [2022-07-20]

Added a Custom Tweak option for Windows 8.1 and 10. "Set Taskbar to Minimum Size and Small Icons"

Improved ISO nomenclature system and corrected a problem reported by member @bala1, which affected ISO's name customization by using Target Menu -> Make ISO Option.

Several Minor Fixes.
    Made several aesthetic changes. The main ones, in the inductification of loops and in the Target Menu. Suggestions of the member @bala1.
    Code:
    if %%i leq 9 echo.===========================[install.wim, Index :  %%i]===========================
    if %%i gtr 9 echo.===========================[install.wim, Index : %%i]===========================

to:
    Code:
    call :DisplayIndexNumberEdition %%i, "!ImageEdition%%i!"

Code:
    ::-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :: Function to display Index Number and Edition
    :: Input Parameters [ %~1 : Image Index No, %~2 : Index Image Edition ]
    ::-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :DisplayIndexNumberEdition
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.===============================================================================
    if %~1 leq 9 echo.            [install.wim, Index :  %~1 - Edition : %~2]
    if %~1 gtr 9 echo.            [install.wim, Index : %~1 - Edition : %~2]
    echo.===============================================================================
    echo.

goto :EOF

GenericStart is the default Script Start, but a new method to start with 2 clicks has been added. Let's see if the denied access problems will be part of the past.

Added an option within the "WHD Updates Menu" to download and put Aria2C in the Toolkit Bin folder that will download the UUP Dump updates, to the build that is being serviced, directly to the folder of this build, in the Toolkit structure.
    NOTE: The code is conditioned to avoid the updates described in the UUP Dump as "Preview".

Since the integration of SSU, LCU or CU and Enablement in the Core* Editions prior to 19041 no longer works, I put conditions to ignore integration in these indexes.

Merged with Toolkit_v12.4 [2022-06-29]

1. Added an external ".\Bin\EnvironmentPath.zip" package with Script file to config Working Folder (it will auto extract one time on Bin folder).
    You can customize your Working Folder by editing the "EnvironmentPath.cmd".
    The current Custom Toolkit Working Folder is "C:\TK\".

2. Enable/Disable Features now has separate menus and lists options.

I put a package now with the corrected "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" (there was a typo error from this: %%~dp0 to this: %~dp0) and already added a "Toolkit_Start.cmd" I made a light and provisional change for testing, and " Toolkit_Start[Original].cmd" in the package.
    It is not necessary to rename.
    Changed The nSudo command to Launch new instance of CustomToolkit.
    Some users have reported that in Windows 11 is giving "Access Denied" error when Integrating Skins.
    But when using GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd these errors do not happen.
    The only difference is that by GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd it is a script launching another.

The previous command was using Start "" /B apparently rolling the script in the same instance although this does not actually occur. But the change in command using Start "" /I, forcibly, now launches a new script instance by obtaining Admin's rights and ends the previous one.

Aestetical corrections:
    More Enable/Disable Features improvements
    "[1] Source Menu --> [2] Copy Source from Install Media Drive", automatically detects DVD and USB. Otherwise, this will ask you to put a unit letter.

Almost all package scripts have been updated. Some are mere spelling corrections.
    Critical Fixes:
    1. Disable Features Menu was not working correctly when applying the selection.
    2. Fixed a problem that prevented the functioning of Enable-Features, Disable-Features and Remove Components, to the indexes after the first one serviced.

Minor Fix:
    1. HostLanguage detection for 22000 was not working.

Merged with Toolkit:
    12.2 Fix - 03 [2022-05-28]Pre_v12.3
    12.2 Fix - 04 [2022-05-29]Pre_v12.3
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 01 [2022-06-05]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 02 [2022-06-06]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 03 [2022-06-11]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 04 [2022-06-14]
    12.3 [2022-06-20]

Removed the ""GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd"" script, that run the "CustomToolkit" as Trusted Installer with the nSudo. Now the "Toolkit" and "CustomToolkit" Starts with 2 clicks - Then will restart with nSudo (***Do not start the script as Admin, as the nsudo will be bypassed and several permission errors will occur.***).

Minor Fixes:

1. Toolkit Automated Menu now is Categorized and With Componet Description Like Official Remove Menus
    2. Disable/Enable Features are converted in Automated Menus.

Note: In all menus that have options possible to apply by lists, you can read these lists that will be used as PreSets, selecting the options automatically.

3. Improved Int NetFX35 to add LangPack if the Language Package is present in \DVD\sources\sxs\

4. Improved "Remove locked package" to read related packages and select the right to remove, avoiding these errors when removing misselected "~wow~" or not "%Build%.1" Packages.
    Note: "-WOW-*~amd64~" can be removed. This remains working.

5. Improved Cleaning Up Image Mount Points... Reading every Mount Poin from Registry. Based on @abbodi1406 "Remove_Failure_MountDir.cmd" script.
    This will CleanUp until NTlite forgotten Mounted Images.

1. General Review of Remove Menu

Optimized and improved the dependency filter system.

Corrected problem with:
    StickyNotes being set to be removed when the ServiceStoreEngagement is setted to be removed in Windows 11, this should only occur from the 19044 Build down.
    "Todos" option should not be displayed for Windows 10, and added the name of this application "To Do List and Task Management App (Todos)".
    SolitaireCollection when changed to a negative signal on Windows 11, it did not return to positive if necessary.
    Typo fixed that not displaying SearchApp option.

Thanks to the member @bala1 for the help in some tests, in this review of Remove Menu.

2. If the Cortana is removed, the tweaks related to this removal will be automatically set.
    For Builds 18362 and 18363 Searchbox Breaks, so HideTaskbarSearchbox will be setted too.
    If Edgechromium is removed "Block Edgechromium Delivery" tweak will be automatically setted with this removal.
    Note: This can be changed in "Customize menu".

1. Minor aesthetic display message Fixes and Improvements to the code.
    2. Relocated the message about Cortana removal to builds below 19041 can cause Searchbox to break in some languages. In pt-br this breaks.
    3. Fixed the bug that broke the script in case of denial (pressing 'N') in some dialogs. Thnks to @haris_mdlf69.

4.Now when asking for mount WinRe there are the option to remove WinRe.

5. Member @bala1, in our conversations, made me think of some things, and that below idea came up.
    I read that Setupcomplete doesn't work on Sku IoT Entreprise, perhaps Server either.
    @KleineZiege, this maybe help you.

The interesting thing is that tests fit here.
    If anyone wants to volunteer, be my guest.

So... Added the alternative to SetupComplete to provide direct web installation after the internet connection is established and interactively, as in Winget the -silent argument for total silent mode, because make some apps enter infinite loop.

It is something relatively simple.

You just have to integrate a small script "StartMenu_SetupComplete.cmd" through the Customize Menu --> [A] option. Which after install will detect Internet Connection and the presence of 2 possible scripts within a folder called Installers within your installation USB stick and display a menu for the execution of these scripts.
    In the menu there is a 'R' option to remove the script from startup.
    You may want to continue installation of the applications at another time, when restarting the computer, if the USB stick is in place the menu will be displayed again. Otherwise it will only be closed due to the absence of "installation media" with the "Installers" folder and these scripts.
    The purpose of this is to install Windows quickly and be able to use your features while installing your applications in there latest released versions.

Script 1 - "1stLogon_SetupComplete.cmd" you customize for anything offline, apps in Silent Install or others that don't run through the setupcomplete that can be placed in the Installers folder created inside the USB stick. I am also studying some details about "FirstLogon", as one of the scripts I named "1stLogon". There are still some details to be completed, maybe I have done a job that already exists, but I have never seen it.

Script 2 - "1stConnection_SetupComplete.cmd" is specific for installing apps directly from the web.
    This script will perform a PowerShell "Winget_install [Interactionvri] .PS1" script that will display a list of apps for you to choose. These will be installed through Winget, sequentially according to the order you select the options.
    It is interesting to keep the prerequisites of MS Store and App Installer that will receive an update at the beginning of the execution of this script.

NOTE 1: Only the menu script will be integrated. However, it is interesting to keep the 4 scripts inside the Installers folder in case it is necessary to run manually, so you can test as well, in your current installation or virtual machine already configured.

NOTE 2: Within scripts 1 and 2 there is a delimitation for you to change, add or remove parts from the script.
    Code:
    rem Begin your Script block from here.
    rem End of your Script block here.

Follow the list of applications I keep in the "Installers" folder for direct installation that work with the example script:
    Code:
    StartMenu_SetupComplete.cmd
    1stConnection_SetupComplete.cmd
    1stLogon_SetupComplete.cmd
    winget_install[inTerActionVRI].ps1

DirectX_Redist_Repack_x86_x64.exe
    dotNetFx35_WX_9_x86_x64.exe
    HashCheckSetup-v2.4.0.exe
    klcp_mega_unattended-x64.ini
    klcp_mega_unattended-x86.ini
    ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu.exe
    ndp48-x86-x64-allos-ptb.exe
    PowerShell-7.2.4-win-x64.msi
    PowerShell-7.2.4-win-x86.msi
    RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.37-x64.msi
    RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.37-x86.msi
    VisualCppRedist_AIO_x86_x64-60.exe
    K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1705_Mega.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.6-win-x64.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.6-win-x86.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.26-win-x86.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.26-win-x64.exe
    KMS_VL_ALL_AIO_Updated.cmd
    unchecky_setup.msi

If any of these are not in the folder, the script ignores. And, you don't have to seek to rename versions, just keep updated and remove apps with old version of the folder.

Note3: This is not possible with preinstalled apps, as it gets obsolete and there is a need to prepare another ISO, and do the manual work of: download, rename and position everything in their proper places. While, this is not necessary.

6. Added Wimlib-Imagex to Export for testing, only when Changed to ESD through Custom Toolkit ApplyMenu then SaveSource. And added Updated wimlib-imagex 1.13.5 to bin folder.
    The other ways to convert wim to esd remains through DISM command.

Updated scripts available in the Customtoolkit package.

Optimized of the removal of components based on component presence information, extracted with the help command of Toolkithelper itself.

Added a way to maintain the work of Custom Toolkit within Toolkit, instead of sending to the root "%Systemdrive%\TK" root
    Just accept the initial terms by typing "1" instead of "a".

Change from:
    Code:
    [X]    Go Back and Select: [S] to "Start

to:
    Code:
    [X]    Go Back and Select: 'S' to "Start

Just to avoid confusion with the options displayed on screen. Suggestion of the member @bala1.

Changed the order of the following options for utility order.
    Code:
       echo.  [3]    Dependencies Correction Filter
       echo.
       echo.  [4]    Select Windows Components

to:
    Code:
       echo.  [3]    Select Windows Components
       echo.
       echo.  [4]    Dependencies Correction Filter

Corrections in the removal menu:
    As mentioned by MSMG, referring to the removal of the "Speechrecognition" component that can cause the narrator to break, some conditions have been corrected to avoid this break.
    Note: Problem only related to Custom Toolkit.

Fixed the problem, in which the Media Player component was not set to be removed if selected.

Added Tweak - Legacy Vertical Mixer Volume Control for W10.

Optimized "Cleaning Up temporary and log files or folders" in Save Sources and Fixed Boot Path to remove Backup temporary files in this process.
    this:
    Code:
    del /f /q "%BootMount%\Windows\WinSxS\Backup\*.*" >nul 2>&1

should be:
    Code:
    del /f /q "%BootMount%\%%i\Windows\WinSxS\Backup\*" >nul 2>&1

Corrected the duplication of displayed image information, which occurs in some cases when optimizing the index or conversion to ESD.

Fixed an error in Save Source related to the closing of source without winre. Problem pointed by member @haris_mdlf69

Modified the USB Stick list code inserted for using the "USB Copy" and "USB Sync" options. Previously, although it was possible to use the function because we already know the letter of the flash drive. However, the list of drives available on screen for Latin languages was not displayed. It is now displayed for English, some Latin languages and, for Chinese I think it works, due to the help of the member @正义羊.
    And added Auto Detect and Set USB Drive Letter, If Only One USB Stick Has Been Found.

Tests and bug identification: grateful to @haris_mdlf69 and @Bullet.

1. Removed Toolkit.cmd from the Custom Toolkit package. Leaving this file can cause the replacement of a newer version of the toolkit, this is the case today.

2. Some aesthetic display changes were made and small display message fixes that not occurs in some situations.

3. I put support for "Multiple Image Index Deletion" to ESD Images on "Wim Delete" that was renamed for "WIM/ESD Multi Image Index Deletion" and was moved from WIMManagerMenu to root of ToolsMenu.
    Added Image Format option to SaveSource as WIM or ESD in the CustomToolkit ApplyMenu.
    You can choose to save as WIM or ESD before selecting Savesource.

2. Fixed the naming process of the new ISO and viewing the image information, before rearranging the indexes (this problem did not affect the building of ISO).
    3. Added Auto Generate ISO at end Optimizing Process that not occurs when VirtualCreateEditions are Disabled.

4. Merged "Extract Source from MCT" with "Extract Source from Custom" ESD Image as it is the same code.
    Code:
      [5]   Extract Source from:
                    Microsoft's Media Creation Tool or Custom ESD Image

5. Merged Custom Toolkit with new MSMG Toolkit 12.2 [2022-04-20].

Added the option that asks if you want or not do the Cleanup Sources process before you start enabling features, since there are 80 components that generate the pending issue.
    Fixed my previous changes on Enabling Features for Custom Toolkit, by changing Enabling NetFX3 from the last for the first position, since it is a prerequisite for other features and is the only one that needs to integrate a CAB package to be activated .

Fix about StartMenu path for Templates Folder and changes about Saving Source with rearranging Single Language to first position in the Editions list.

New VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip with new multi_arch_iso.cmd.

Changed Script shortcut to literally a script because the script shortcut does not accept many characters.
    Now the script also removes the Edge shortcut from the desktop and QuickLaunch.

1. The Customize Menu has been changed. Reordered again. Disable and Enable Features have been repositioned before the Registry Tweaks options, because some Tweaks could be related to some enabled features, like WSL for example.

2. Fixed "Integrate Language Menu" and "Integrate Driver Menu", where the first option did not work when WinRE.wim and/or BOOT.wim were not mounted.

3. Added function to Export Host Drivers, so you can integrate directly to the image. Export of all drivers will be performed and copied to the folder referring to the Host OS, not referring to the image being prepared.
    A prompt will be offered so that you can choose to use Drivers extracted from Windows 10 for integration into Windows 11.
    I suggest that at the first opportunity to get the drivers directly from Windows 11, you do so. Then replace the ones in the ".\Drivers\Install\W11" folder.

4. Added function to Mount WinRE.wim and BOOT.wim if you need to, after you have mounted install.wim. There is no need to unmount (that is a waste of time) to do the whole process again.
    Just go to [7] Tools Menu and mount what you need.

5. Redesigned the code session for Customizing the Start Menu Layout in Windows 11. The templates will be placed in ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN\Templates" There is a Readme.txt on what to do.
    If you don't want to change anything, just apply the Start Menu Layout in the Customize Menu, a Default Template will be applied and only "File Explore" and "Settings" will be placed in the Start Menu.
    Hints on this subject provided by member @MIMMO61
    Code:
    "DefaultStartMenuLayout.bin" Has only pinned shortcuts for non-removables. File Explorer and Settings.
    That is why I selected it as Default.

1. Choose any file within Templates folder;

2. Copy it to Main ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN" folder;

3. Rename it to "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin".

Note: If the file "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin" is present, the file "DefaultStartMenuLayout.bin" will be ignored.

You can simply create your template (adding, removing and arranging the order of the pinned shortcuts) directly in your Start Menu.

When your customization is ready, copy the "start.bin" file that was instantly overwritten, into the folder "%LocalAppdata%%\PackagesMicrosoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState".
    And put the newly generated "start.bin" renamed as "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin" into the ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN" folder.

6. During the "Remove Windows Components" procedure. a "Shortcut Script" will be added to the "Start Menu - StartUp" to remove the Edge shortcut from the desktop.
    With this technique, there is no way this shortcut will remain, but after the automatic update of Edge I don't know if it will return, most likely it will.

Warning, suggested by MSMG about: "Cleanup Source Images" moved to :CleanupSource session.

For the session :WIMUpgrade "Function to Upgrade WIM Index Edition":
    1. Inserted the corrections to support the possible target editions, made available by @MSMG.
    2. Applied the fixes based on the idea of the problem submitted by member @shyamsundarsoni.

The main reason for sending today's patch:
    The new version of uup-converter-wimlib-79 besides coming with several options, came with the option "AutoExit" that was already inserted in the adapted version (VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions) to work with CustomToolkit, however this function was not named as "AutoExit", and that way, this had to be changed.

So download both packages, "CustomToolkit" and "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions".

Added a warning, suggested by MSMG about: "Cleanup Source Images".

Removed a small redundancy and fixed a problem with getting the previous session's "ImageEdition" values data from variable storage file that was added in yesterday's version.
    This allows you to resume editing an already mounted image for testing. Not many people use this. But it is fixed, and does not affect the use of the Custom Toolkit features.

*Merged with 2022-03-14 12.1 Toolkit.cmd.

*Remember to change all line comments from ";" to "#" in all your custom lists.

1. Added this Tweak to Windows 11 Bypass Hardware Requirements for install.wim, not boot.wim:
    *Disable New Watermark Message: "System requirements not met. Go to Settings to learn more."

2. Implemented an identification of all Editions of the Image at the start of the script so that it is not necessary to call dism to check which Edition it is, in every loop of every deployment that requires this identification.
    This has provided a small process reduction in the integration of Windows Updates, a nice optimization in the code.

2.1 Fixed the Editions ID for removing components and for disabling and enabling features.

3. Added "Warning" in the "Remove Windows Components Menu" for very recent Image Builds and Image Service Pack Builds, not supported by the latest version of the Toolkit.

4. For the ones who always enables NetFX35...
    If you want to enable NetFX35 through the "Enable Features" customization option, it doesn't work because it is only a list of Features and it is mandatory to specify the .cab package.
    In this case, to avoid the "pending problem" in using the cleanup source, I think it would be interesting to put IntNetFX35 to be called when this is found in the Enable Features list as "NetFX3".
    So... If NetFX3 is present in your list to enable features, the NetFX35 Integrate session will be called, which will integrate the packages already present in the ISO being worked on.
    Therefore, the order of the Customize menu options has been changed, leaving Disable and Enable Features as the final customization options.
    I also made a Full_FeaturesList.txt. Then, the script, with the conditions, will control the features for each build.
    This idea came up when I was testing the final merge and forgot to put the correct list for Windows 11.
    And also, so that we can do the Source Cleanup before the NetFX35 integration that causes the pending that prevents the Cleanup.
    Note: In fully automatic mode (without questioning), the Cleanup Sources will be bypassed and not applied.

5. Added fixes suggested by member @shyamsundarsoni. Thnks for the bug hunting.
    6. Fixed bug in Custom Toolkit's WIMExport option. It was saving the image to another wim file with the name ".wim", without the filename defined by user.
    7. Fixed a bug that after savesource, it was not performing the final optimization of the image (rebuild). This was creating very large images due to the presence of the "[DELETED]" folder within the install.wim image.
    8. Fixed typo suggested by member @正义羊.

9. Discovered the Windows 10 Tweak that caused problems in the Windows 11 Taskbar, problem fixed.
    Script to Fix for those running Windows 11 with this problem in the "Wifi, Volume Control, Battery Status and Calendar" icons, added in CustomToolkit package.

The Windows 10 Tweak that causes this issue is:
    reg.exe add ... "DisableNotificationCenter" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f.

Note about the DiskTemp variable:
    Since the custom Toolkit has its working folder in "C:\TK" or "%SystemDRIVE%\TK" its Temp folder is present there as "%SystemDRIVE%\TK\TMP". So there was no need to change the code in the sessions suggested by friend @正义羊.
    However in order to avoid conflict with environment variables I changed all from %Temp% to %TMP% and Temp= to TMP=. So, if is needed, we can use env system %Temp% var.

1 Two scripts (EdgeChromium w7 and WMF w81) for downloading the "msu files" to extract there "cab files" have been fixed. When extracting the Custom Toolkit package, allow the replacement of all files.

2. Huge Code Refactoring - Implemented automated menu generator system.
    Before that, I always wanted to reduce the amount of menus for only one menu, in order to optimize the code.
    But when some component was added the work to put in numerical or alphabetical order was very arduous.
    We had to change order, put number by number and letter by letter until we can make available to you.

It was necessary to put all the conditions both for the menu view and the algorithm and its correspondence.
    Now, just add the components and display conditions to the menu and the algorithm does not need to have repetitions.
    Thus, the menu is generated numerically, but displaying according to your description, in alphabetical order. So, according to our choices, it seeks the respective algorithms for its correct execution.

Alphabetical order, in the case of Custom Toolkit, will only be avoided in order to group some apps associated with each other.
    Ex: Xbox App e Gaming App.
    They are the same app, and this has its name changed in Windows 11, so kept next to the other Xbox Apps options.

With this system implemented, all the menus I had made available in parts, I returned to make them whole.
    The intention of divided menus was to maintain continuous numeration without jumps.
    Ex: for x86 The "Mixed Reality Portal App" was not displayed and a number was missing.

Shortened code block of "Integrate Features Menu" and "Integrate Custom Features Menu"...
    3756 (CustomToolkit 2021-12-29 with Multi Selection Menus)
    to:
    1827 code lines

The Full Code Optimization... Fully implemented Auto Generate Menu for all Menus.
    35622 lines
    to:
    35055 lines

Changed Menus:
    Integrate Features Menu
    Language Packs Menu
    Drivers Menu
    Dart Menu
    Windows Legacy Games Menu
    InboxApps Menu
    Integrate WHD Updates Menu
    Integrate Custom Features Menu
    Remove Menu
    Remove Internet Components Menu
    Remove Multimedia Components Menu
    Remove Privacy Components Menu
    Remove Remoting Components Menu
    Remove System Components Menu
    Remove System Apps Components Menu
    Remove Windows Apps Components Menu
    Customize Menu
    [8] Select Official Tweaks (Apply Tweaks Menu)
    [9] Select Custom Tweaks Menu
    Bypass Windows 11 Hardware Requirements option has been moved to each of these 8 and 9 Menus.

If you have already had the job of selecting something from the "Official Tweaks" menu and resolve going to the "Custom Tweaks" menu, a filter has been added so that the corresponding options are displayed and automatically selected for you. You can add options from both menus, but never in both menus your correspondents.
    This is interesting so you can select options not present from the official list, but keep the implementation of the official options.
    NOTE: If you come back in any of the menus, you will remain the selection of common matches from the last menu accessed. Before you apply the selected tweaks, simply enter the desired menu (official or custom) to correct.

3. Optimized the add environment path code in "Function to Integrate Sysinternals Suite".

4. Fixed several Typo for displaying info.

5. Some "spoiler" mentioned fixes below, that has implemented in this Custom Toolkit version, has to be done in Official Toolkit.
    Thnks to some Friend members!

That was my fault!

There are 3 occurrences of this error.

@MSMG, as this was a suggestion of mine, this should be corrected in the Toolkit official as well.

all from
    Code:
    Proessional

to
    Code:
    Professional

Thnks to @ghostwalkergamma

Made the changes below to fix problems that I discovered, in using the command options for "eol" and "skip", in obtaining data in text files.
    All "Reg Query" were already in that standard (commands out of double quotation marks). In this way I decided to standardize for all "For" commands found. The "dir" command works correctly because they do not use options such as "For". But this change is crucial for "Type" and "Ver" commands.
    Now eol works and comments can be placed into the files.

all from
    Code:
    ('"dir /s /b /ad "

to
    Code:
    ('dir /s /b /ad "

all from
    Code:
    "" 2^>nul')

to
    Code:
    " 2^>nul')

Note: These above are interdependent

all from (add space after "/b" for mass replacements)
    Code:
    ('"dir /b

to
    Code:
    ('dir /b "

all from
    Code:
    ('dir /b ""
    to
    [code]
    ('dir /b "

all from (add space after "type" for mass replacements)
    Code:
    ('"type

to
    Code:
    ('type "

all from:
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType%" equ "Server"

to
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType:~,6%" equ "Server"

and, all from:
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType%" neq "Server"

to
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType:~,6%" neq "Server"

thnks to @rulman info
    Added Windows 8.1
    KB3014442

Added the conditions for:
    CapturePicker Needed for: Snip & Sketch (Screen Sketch)
    ScreenSketch Depends on: Capture Picker

Thnks to @shhnedo issue info

Fixed a problem with Remove System Apps Menu "The component removal seems to have a problem regarding the "Windows Mixed Reality" component. It keeps getting reactivated no matter what.", thnks to @Teo265.

Fixed a problem by using the option to save your custom selection in a file list, thnks to @Teo265.

Custom Toolkit Beta has made available to test.
    I just deployed the multiple choice schema for the Integrate Windows Updates menu.
    I will make available as beta (for testing).

Now you can set everything from "Language Packs" up to "Custom Features" and run the "Start Integration" only once so that what is selected, be integrated.

Download at Custom Toolkit's main post link.

Note: Extract within the toolkit folder, the "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" will recognize the file "CustomToolkit_Beta.cmd".
    In "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" use option 4 for tests.

This time I was able to do the implementation only with menu modifications, and in the Start Integration function, so I avoid modifications in the structure of the code that integrates the updates. This will facilitate the merge with the future changes made by @MSMG.

New Custom Toolkit bug found, thnks to @Intmd for the issue repport.
    I gave a visual check in the code and I found the bug that explains what he was telling me.

For now just replaces from:
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Feature=%%i"

to
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Features=!Features!;%%i"

Note: Yes, it is from "Feature" to "Features".

Bug: Only occurred when the "Integrate Setup Media Update" was selected. This blocked the integration of everything that had already been selected in the other menus. This is corrected by replacing this line.

This way you can integrate 1 Language Packs, 2 Drivers and 3 features (If you want to activate the bypass for pauses and questions just press "0" before proceeding with "Start Integration". After the procedure you can press "0" inside the Integration Menu to disable.), in one step. Then do the manual steps on 4 Windows Update; And as the last step, do the 4 Setup Media Updates and 5 Custom Features after this, if necessary and proceeding with "Start Integration".

Happy Holidays!

Fixed a typo error in a Tweak where quotes are missing.
    Conflict fixed between Windows 10 "TaskBarsize" and Windows 11 "TaskBarsi" Tweaks.

I removed another tweaks related to a provisional fix (IrisService) that had any relation to an old taskbar bug.

*Merged with 2021-11-26 11.10 and 2021-12-03 12.0 Toolkit.cmd.

1. Fixed Display Host OS info for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 11. Thnks to the error in displaying Windows 7 Host OS, reported by the @正义羊 member.

2. For InboxApps:
    Fixed problem in detecting the .xml files
    Fixed merge problem from the previous version (CustomToolkit only) in which, the variables for the .xml files for some InboxApps components was with TYPO and the path to the AppLicence folder was not achieved.

3. Fixed a problem in the fully automated CustomToolkit process, in which, when performing the removal of components via ToolkitHelper List, it would end up returning to Remove Components Menu instead of following to Customize Menu and Apply Menu processes to complete and saving the ISO.

4. Inserted a Packs folder with individual scripts for auto download of *.msu files and auto extract *.cab needed files.
    Just extract and replace if necessary inside the toolkit folder, nothing important will be replaced, only the txt with the links, as some were empty.

5. Shortened CustomToolkit paths, as the purpose of reducing long path problems.
    from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK

from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\Mount
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK\MNT

from
    %Mount%\Install
    to
    %Mount%\I

from
    %SystemDRIVE%\Toolkit\Temp
    to
    %SystemDRIVE%\TK\TMP

With this change, the mount point that was long:
    C:\Toolkit\Mount\Install\*
    Now it was shortened to:
    C:\TK\MNT\I\*
    The asterisk is the number of mounted index.

*Merged with 2021-11-11 11.9 Toolkit.cmd.
    Added the option to integrate SysInternals Suite. Every time you do integration will automatically download the latest version. The download process is performed through the BITS, datetime stamp will be maintained according to what is present in the file on the remote server. SysInternasl Suite is updated by MS, quizenally, and sometimes weekly.

Just Minor Fixes related with Display Host OS info.

*Merged with 2021-10-22 and 2021-10-24 11.8 Toolkit.cmd.
    Just Minor Typo Fixes.

*Merged with 2021-10-04, 2021-10-08, 2021-10-14 and 2021-10-16 11.8 Toolkit.cmd.

1. Minor Fix caused by the implementation of the fully automated process that could give a conflict when using the Source menu.
    2. Removed the integration of InboxApps from the fully automated process. Thus, more generically, I think it is best for the production of a fully functional image.
    3. Added fixed "Bin\ConvertReg.ps1", "ToolkitREGsConverter.bat" and "ToolkitREGsDoubleConverter.bat" files.

4. VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip (2021-10-26 updated and merged with @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wmlib-74b")

Fixed missing parentesis "(" breaking the script.

*Merged with 2021-10-03 Toolkit.cmd.

*Fixed ManualSetup by MSMG suggestion;
    *:SaveSource session - WinRE minor fix
    *The names of the custom ISOs were getting the name of UUP Dump ISO. In this case, then the Auto Name was directed to the custom ISOs. It is a function that was already available at the Custom Toolkit at the ":Makeiso" session.
    *Automated Removal Components process changed from "PreSet Custom Selection" to "ToolkitHelper List".
    Note: In this method the dependency filter will be applied. So, according to Build, there will be differences.

Merged made with the Official Toolkit 11.8 from 2021-09-19 to 2021-09-29.

1. Since my code writing method with the idea of reducing lines was making complicated the merge tasks. As the code was drowned in complications, difficult to readability for other devs. I decided to twist my code, in the sense of wiping. Expanded parts of the code that were in just one line for multiple lines in order to improve the reading of it. Mainly in the "for (loop) command thanks to a tip learned in the @abbodi1406 scripts.
    And, of course learning every day with @MSMG. In addition to the solutions brought in the Toolkit script, he always answers some people asks that brings new doubts and new learning.

2. In Inbox Apps:
    2.1. A detail was modified to indicate what is not present in the packs, before continuing with inboxapps integration.
    2.2. Fixed - A problem created by custom toolkit modifications by implementing the multi-selection system of inboxapps that repeated the final optimization that should be once for each index, but was repeating by the amount of apps selected times the quantity of indexes. As much as the whole process was automatic, this caused a very accentuated delay.

3. Added - Condition for integration of Sun Valley Icons Skin Pack only for Builds below 21348.

4. Some minor code upgrade on Tweaks and...
    4.1. Added - Simple Bypass - Windows 11 Checking Hardware Requirements for InPlace Upgrade.

5. WMP Skin for x64 now apply in WMP Program Files(x86) folder too.

6. Adicionada uma opção de Custom PreSet para "Windows 7 Components Experience Edition" baseada na lista de componentes a serem mantido que o MSMG disponibilizou.

7. Fixed Edge Chromium Integration for w81.

OBS: Supplementary information for Devs: After the implementation of Windows 11 support I found some bugs related to the use of subsequent conditions of "not equal" associated with the use of "else" in the same block (NEQ NEQ ELSE). It does not work.
    Ex: The use (neq w10 neq w11) so that a block block could work for both W7 and W81 and an "else" for when w10 or w11, but this does not work:

In this case, what comes in the else block is completely ignored not being executed. I suppose a conflict occurs.
    Code:
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w10" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w11" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w7 or w81...
           ) else (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w10 or w11...
           )

To correct this, the possible way is just as below.
    Code:
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w10" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w11" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w7 or w81...
           )
           if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w7" if "%SelectedSourceOS%" neq "w81" (
               echo.Performing Tasks for w10 or w11...
           )

Guys, I left something at Custom Toolkit, which is to facilitate my tests, but it may be interesting to you too.

Basically it is:
    In the main menu, press the letter "P" and watch the process.
    This will lead you to the selection of an ISO that will be extracted then beginning the atomatized process.
    Have your packs updated and with the folder structure updated for Toolkit 11.8 (recently changes made by MSMG).
    The custom registry folder also has to be duplicated w10 and w11 folders. I put a bypass for that. Instead of having 2 equal folders, leave only one with the name w10_w11. For Inbox Apps it is also possible but probably the licenses should have their folders separated for W81, W10 and W11. @MSMG, joining the folders will release plenty of space in mega.nz. Files hashsum are equal, for both w10 and w11.
    If you notice any error or jump integration, in the process execution, it is due to some missing pack.

If you do not want to integrate something, just change the folder name so that the script can not find the pack. Example: If you do not want to integrate Games change the name of the folder from: ".\Packs\Games" to: ".\Packs\Games_".

Automation goes up to, Virtual Create Image Index Editions and ISO finalization.
    Download "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip" that is in my signature to the folder where the "toolkit.cmd" file is.
    Below is the list of packs that will be integrated:
    Removes Components by Preset Custom Selection.

So that you can take the test.
    Download "virtualcreate_imageindexeditions.zip" that is in my signature to the folder where the "toolkit.cmd" file is.
    Below the list of packs that will be integrated, the Tweaks that will be applied and the components that will be removed by the Preset Custom Selection.

So that you can take the test.

Code:
    :: Auto Integrate Menu
       IntWin32Calc
       IntNetFX48 17763
       IntNET6 above 17763
       IntOpenSSH
       IntPowerShell7

IntGames
           CariocaRummy
           HoldEm
           Sudoku
           Tinker
           ChessTitans
           FreeCell
           Hearts
           Inkball
           MahjongTitans
           Minesweeper
           Pinball
           PurblePlace
           Solitaire
           SpiderSolitaire

IntDaRT

IntCustomFeatures
           IntCustomFiles
           IntWMPMetroSkin
           IntWPVMetroSkin
           IntWin32CalcMetroSkin
           IntWIconsSkin

At this point the removal of the components will be by ToolkitHelper list. Leave your favorite list.
    In this method the dependency filter will be applied. So, according to Build, there will be differences.
    Code:
    :: Auto Remove Menu
    set "RemovalMethod=ToolkitHelper"
    call :RemoveWindowsComponentsList

rem call :CustomPreSets_RemoveWindowsComponents
       rem call :AccessibilityCustomSelection
       rem call :ConservativeGenericEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :LooksLikeLTSCEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :GamerEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :LiteEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :XtremeLiteEditionCustomSelection
       rem call :W7ExperienceEditionCustomSelection

Here is my Personal PreSets
    rem call :PersonalPreSets_RemoveWindowsComponents
       rem call :PersonalFamilyCustomSelection
       rem call :PersonalWorkCustomSelection
           rem call :ListsandPreSets_Filter
           rem call :StartRemovingWindowsComponents

:: Auto Customize Menu
    RemoveInboxAppsAssociation
    ImportInboxAppsAssociation
    ImportStartMenuLayout

ImportCustomRegistry

"w8"
       CustomDisableAutomaticallyInstallationforPreSuggested3RDPartyApps
       DisableWindowsSmartScreen
       CustomWindowsDefender_WindowsDefenderSecurityCenterTweaks
       EnableCustomWindowsDriversUpdateTweaks
       CustomDisableWindowsUpdateTweaks
       DisableWindowsUpgrade
       ForceLatestNetFramework
       EnablePhotoViewer
       EnableFMP3ProCodec
       BlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery

"w10_w11"
       HiberbootEnabled
       EnableDarkThemeandTransparency
       ControlPanelnConfigsandSettingsforFastestWindows
       WindowsExplorer_PreferencesandPolicies
       HideMeetNowIcon
       HideNewsAndInterests
       SetQoSlimittozero_internetWithNoLimits
       BugFix_WiFinoInternetConnection
       SetLanmanWorkstationandDownloads_OptimizationConfigs
       CustomDisableAutomaticallyInstallationforPreSuggested3RDPartyApps
       SetCloudContentfor3RDPartyAppsandDataCollection_Policies
       SetWindowsSearchandCortana_PreferencesandPolicies
       DisableSIA_DebugTracing
       CustomWindowsErrorReporting_Policies
       DisableWindowsSmartScreen
       CustomWindowsDefender_WindowsDefenderSecurityCenterTweaks
       EnableCustomWindowsDriversUpdateTweaks
       CustomDisableWindowsUpdateTweaks
       DisableWindowsUpgrade
       DisableReservedStorage
       ForceLatestNetFramework
       EnablePhotoViewer
       EnableFMP3ProCodec
       EnableFullResetBase
       GeneralTweaks
    "w10"
       BlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery
    "w11"
       BypassReq
       HideChatIcon
       HideWidgetsIcon
       TaskbarAlignment_Center2Left
       UnBlockAutoEdgeChromiumBasedDelivery

:: Auto Apply Menu
    Cleaning up Image folder
    Trim unwanted Editions

VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions
    Edition to be Virtualy Created if supported.
       ProfessionalWorkstation
       ProfessionalWorkstationN
       ProfessionalEducationN
       ProfessionalEducation
       Enterprise
       EnterpriseN
       ServerRdsh
       EducationN
       Education
       IoTEnterprise
       CloudEdition
       CloudEditionN
       CoreSingleLanguage

Any issues, let me know.

9. VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip (2021-09-20 updated with @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wimlib-72u")

Merge made with the fourth version of the Official Toolkit 11.7 on the day 2021-08-23.

1. Fixed "Sun Valley Icons Skin" integration:
    * for w7 and w81, thnks to @Bira suggestion.
    * for w10 build 18362 by changing gtr "18362" to geq "18362".
    * Added "Windows Photo Viewer Skin" and "Icons Skin" in the Custom Integrate for W7 and W81 menu.
    NOTE: "Windows Media Player Skin" break Windows Media Player for W7 and W81.
    Thnks by tests made by @Bira.

2. Added the condition to Integrate Windows Portable Devices
    :: Checking whether exists N Editions supported for Windows Portable Devices Integration are selected as source.
    If only non-N editions are selected, the following message will be displayed:

3. VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip (2021-08-24 updated with @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wimlib-69"

Merge made with the second version of the Toolkit official on the day 2021-08-05.

Added a generic AutoUnattend file for builds below 18362 and maintained what I have already made available that it always worked for builds above 17763 LTSC. I recently started dealing with LTSC and found this problem with my generic AutoUnattend. Readme is the same. Make your customizations based on README.

Improved aesthetics in the display of messages from the integration of skins, optimized a little more due to the style of the code presented in this version by @MSMG.
    Restored the implementation function of the Sun Valley Icons Skin "for the builds below 18362. It is working now.

Fixed a signal that was exchanged, and prevented the Windows 11 "Bypass Hardware Requests Checking" to be implemented.
    Added plus a "StorageCheck" bypass tweak present in the MSMG code.

Improved checking for n editions in the session ":IntMediaFeaturePack" with the addition of this Tweaks recommended by MSMG for non-N editions.
    Code:
    :: Checking whether exists N Editions supported for Windows Media Feature Pack Integration are selected as source.
    set /A ImageEditionCount=0
    for %%i in (!ImageIndexNo!) do (
       if exist "%InstallMount%\%%i" (
           call :GetImageEdition "%InstallWim%", %%i
          for /d %%j in (StarterN, StarterKN, HomeBasicN, HomeBasicKN, CoreN, CloudN, ProfessionalN, ProfessionalKN, ProfessionalEducationN, ProfessionalEducationKN, EnterpriseN, EnterpriseKN, EnterpriseSN, EnterpriseGN, UltimateN, UltimateKN, EducationN, EducationKN) do (
               if "%ImageEdition%" equ "%%j" (
                   set /A ImageEditionCount+=1
               ) else (
                   call :MountImageRegistry "%InstallMount%\%%i"
                  reg.exe add "HKLM\TK_SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\WindowsFeatures\WindowsMediaVersion" /ve /t REG_SZ /d "1" /f >nul 2>&1
                   call :UnMountImageRegistry
               )
           )
       )
    )

When the new Tweaks that @MSMG put to disable Windows Update were merged with the function "Custom Disable Windows Update Tweaks" that have the purpose of keeping the Download of Apps in Windows Store working, it ended up disabling this function.
    This has been fixed and I am Providing .reg files for anyone who is getting the Windows Store Download Error 0x8024500C, wants to Enable Download, and keep Windows Update partially Disabled. And another .reg to disable Everything as per MSMG settings.

added the following .reg files
    WU_WS_ConfigPolicies (DisableWindowsStoreDownloads).reg
    WU_WS_ConfigPolicies (EnableWindowsStoreDownloads).reg

Added the condition to Integrate Windows Media Feature Pack
    :: Checking whether exists N Editions supported for Windows Media Feature Integration are selected as source.
    If only non-N editions are selected, the following message will be displayed:
    Code:
                 MSMG Toolkit - Integrate Windows Media Feature Pack

No N Edition was found. And, Non-N Editions are not supported.

Added Toolkit_Beta (It is the Official with the fixes i found until now).

Use GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd to start Toolkit, Toolkit_Beta and CustomToolkit.

Minor Fixes - New File mega.nz "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip" with updated abbodi1406 convert-UUP Script v67.

From now on I will post the packages separately.

Package "CustomToolkit(xx.x)202x-xx-xx[inTerActionVRI].zip" referring to the CustomToolkit will be attached, and the package "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip", referring to the integration of the convert-UUP abbodi1406 Script for the Virtual Creation of Editions, will be stored and made available through mega.nz. Because due to the size of the file, it is not allowed to attach directly to the post in the forum.
    Note: To work with Virtual Create, it is not necessary to extract the file. Just save it to the Toolkit folder. The script will do the entire process. But you can extract to see what has changed. This is up to you.

Thnks!

Edit 2022-10-16: Updated "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" and "StartScript[asTrustedInstaller].cmd": Added a statement for Script to work only with nSudo support
    (Run as Admin - has bring some known issues) Now brings a message to Start with "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" avoiding waste of time when some of us take automatic behavioral action to run as Admin.
    Fixed Remove Components by ToolkitHelper List in the Automated Process. Thanks to @Bira for reporting.
    Edit 2022-10-11: Improved the Automated Process. Fixed some display issues. Thanks to @bala1 for reporting.
    Edit 2022-10-08: Auto Host CodePage fixed. Thanks to @ZXGU for reporting.

4. n3ro97

n3ro97 MDL Member

Oct 17, 2018
    #23864 n3ro97, Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
    Can someone explain me what this 2 components are responsible for and where are they located in the system?
    - Windows Store Back-end Client
    - Webcam Experience

5. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    #23865 Yanta, Oct 6, 2022
    I'm pretty sure I messed up with my cusstomization script. WIn+SHIFT+S works on 1809. I modified the script for 21H2 and something I did causes an application fault.
    Before running my script, with just capturepicker retained it works fine, so I think that points to me messing up. So embarrassing.
    Well, I guess it's a process of elimination now, executing the script one line at a time and finding the cultprit..... <sigh> 10,000 lines of code :(

From the toolkit code....
    Code:
    echo.  [09] %C_CapturePicker% Capture Picker - A system picker UI control to select an item on the screen to capture ^| Needed for: Screen snip

btw: There is a spelling error on line 23479 on a rem statement :)

Code:
    :: Retriving Package Registry Key Path

Should read
    Code:
    :: Retrieving Package Registry Key Path

Not that it matters, it's only a comment :)

6. nasagih

nasagih MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2010
    Sorry to say .. GetStarted app still there even I removed it.

- using toolkithelper package list
    - toolkit v12. 8

7. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    There are two Get Started App in Windows 11, one is a Windows App and other one is a sub-component of a System App which can't be removed.

8. nasagih

nasagih MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2010
    Thank you boss :)

9. haz367

haz367 MDL Addicted

Jan 11, 2020
    #23869 haz367, Oct 6, 2022
    nvm :)

10. @MSMG is there Anyway ToolkitHelper do something to reduce winsxs component store as every other tool does ie winreducer / ntlite etc.
    will be of great update if it does reduce winsxs component store too via removing unneded directories.

11. miketunes

miketunes MDL Novice

Aug 23, 2010
  12. haris_mdlf69

haris_mdlf69 MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2018
  13. n3ro97

n3ro97 MDL Member

Oct 17, 2018
    @MSMG
    Is Webcam Experience component required for connection and use of USB Camera/Laptop Webcam with dedicated drivers and software or can I remove Webcam Experience and still use USB Camera/Laptop Webcam without issues?
    I can't test it because I don't have any USB Camera/Laptop Webcam with me at the moment.

14. ZXGU

ZXGU MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2022
    @inTerActionVRI
    CustomToolkit_v12.8
    I don't understand why you have to specify that the setting of the DOS character codepage is UTF-8, so that the Chinese Name of wim cannot be displayed normally, and garbled characters will appear when the tool is localized as Chinese.

15. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    Thank you for reporting!

Just remove these lines 102 and 103:
    Code:
    :: Setting DOS character codepage UTF-8
    chcp 65001 >nul

That was to solve another detail, but it didn't have the desired effect and I forgot to remove.

16. Mike_05

Mike_05 MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2022
    Thank you so much Mydl for providing us update version of this great Tool.

Thanks

17. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    ok done

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. nasagih

nasagih MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2010
    #23878 nasagih, Oct 8, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    Windows 11 22621, after OOBE + Generalize, windows defender smartscreen still shows up in taskmanager process even i disabled smartscreen tweak.

Edit: Done with removing smartscreen component.

19. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
  20. kandido

kandido MDL Junior Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Me too... :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...