1. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
  2. Feartamixg

Feartamixg MDL Addicted

May 15, 2016
    I don't really understand the logs, which is why I post them so others (such as yourself) with a better understanding can check them out.

3. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
    #24083 Igor147, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    People, the question is ... Microsoft releases broken images again? I downloaded this image for maintenance and the SFC /Scannow command shows an integrity violation ...
    Microsoft Windows 11 [10.0.22621.819], Version 22H2 (Updated November 2022) - Original images from Microsoft MSDN [Ru]
    ru-ru_windows_11_consumer_editions_version_22h2_updated_nov_2022_x64_dvd_d94d1eb8
    2022-11-18_204324.png

4. Ace2

Ace2 MDL Expert

Oct 10, 2014
    @MSMG
    Add MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy & MicrosoftWindows.UndockedDevKit_cw5n1h2txyewy to removal.:tankyou:

5. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #24085 inTerActionVRI, Nov 20, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    @MSMG,
    You started to modify... But you must have had some different commitment from coding and ended up not continuing to modify.
    This block I had posted was 100% directed to the Toolkit code. I did it to save you time, you can simply paste there.

I had done some work on Dism removing Packages. Please take a look at Custom Toolkit.

Hug, man!

EDIT:
    Code:
        if errorlevel 8 (
           if "%C_WalletService%" equ "+" (
               set "C_WalletService=-"
               set "C_WalletService=-"
           ) else (
               set "C_WalletService=+"
           )
       )

to:
    Code:
        if errorlevel 8 (
           if "%C_WalletService%" equ "+" (
               set "C_Wallet=-"
               set "C_WalletService=-"
           ) else (
               set "C_WalletService=+"
           )
       )

6. oveco

oveco MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    It's "normal" for Microsoft!!! Same situations was with en-us_windows_10_iot_enterprise_ltsc_2021_x64_dvd_257ad90f...

7. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Yes. I remember. Just wanted to clarify. I thought something was wrong with me. I have already downloaded the image from uupdump.net and no problem.

8. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Yanta

Yanta MDL Senior Member

May 21, 2017
    You may alerady be aware, so sorry if I'm telling you something you already know.
    I believe removing client.CBS will break WIN+v, screen clip, emoji picker and clipboard history, at least that was my experience from testing.

10. yes absolutely correct plus removing undockeddevkit will result in OOBE POST phase error.

11. Igor147

Igor147 MDL Member

Oct 20, 2016
    5 - [1] Cleanup Source Images using DISM Cleanup-Image
    Does clearing the image still cause an integrity violation?

12. bala1

bala1 MDL Member

May 2, 2015
    new powershel7, EdgeWebView2, etc.. compare old SHA-1.txt with new SHA-1.txt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    @MSMG,

EdgeChromium_w81(2).tpk duplicated in mediafire.

In Toolkit.cmd:
    NET6 replaced for NET7.
    Updated the code block, the integration of the InboxApps that had been pending.
    Fixed a small typing detail in removes components on WalletService. It is not a bug, but corrected will respect the condition of Wallet dependency.

14. Dessa

Dessa MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2022
    im kinda surprised by that, given that 6 is the current LTS and Core 3.1 is going EOL after next months update, then again, i don't really know how much 3.1 is used generally speaking since i only use 6 myself.

15. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    I don't know if NET7 replaces NET6. NET7 was released as stable, 12 days ago 7.0.0.

Making an analogy: I think it is like VC ++ 2019 that came out of the cycle, since VC ++ 2022 maintains compatibility with VC ++ 2019.
    Maybe MSMG keep the 2 options. But if it's like I'm thinking, I don't think so. Let's wait.

But in the repository "download.ru", MSMG has already made available the NET7 pack.

16. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #24097 inTerActionVRI, Nov 22, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    I learn every day from @MSMG ... This goes beyond the solutions brought on the Toolkit script, as he always answers a question of people who bring new questions and this always brings me new learning.

But the subject of the moment is related to what I do in this learning, for the community here in the forum. The Custom Toolkit.

I would like to receive feedback from my Toolkit Fork.

And, I think maintaining Custom Toolkit here on his thread, causing a cross the information that even if you don't realize it, may be causing problems both him and me.
    For, as the new forum users tend to report their problems without saying what their procedures were, without informing which version of Toolkit was used, which built, etc., in my little experience in these years of participation, in the forum, I came to see Some small difficulties: mainly, to identify where the people's problems originated when we release an update. After all, they are people who are just starting their interaction with the forum.

So, due to the massive changes that have been made from the transition from version 11.8 to 11.9 so far, Custom Toolkit is based on Toolkit, but very distinct from Toolkit. Thus, in this version 12.9, the one formely known as "Custom Toolkit" is gaining a name and becomes "IMCK - Install Media Customizer Kitchen".

This has been thought, so that I can support users directly regarding modifications of IMCK, it is necessary to concentrate the messages directly referring to "IMCK" in a proper and specific place.

Just for this reason, I'm creating this new thread. I will continue here, likewise, active and participant.

In short: now if there are doubts about "IMCK", post there.
    This will continue to work the same way you already know.

Links in my signature.

NEWS (not yet available)
    The implementation of translation to "IMCK" is in its last phases.
    The same LOCALES can be used to translate Toolkit if the MSMG wants (the internal change in the script is massive, and I am checking everything, in a way that is readable to anyone who wants to read the code). But I think his plans for this will be applied in another way.

Anyone who wants to translate into your language will have a tutorial on how to do it. In this case, you will be the maintainer of translations for your language. After the release, you can contact me or contact @bala1 which was responsible for transcribing script native English messages to create the translation variables, in the "LOCALES.cmd" file and also created translating from English to Portuguese, the "LOCALE_pt.cmd" file.

Grateful for the attention!

17. Bira

Bira MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    that's it rapeize

18. ARCIGA

ARCIGA MDL Senior Member

Mar 23, 2015
    MSMG ToolKit
    What can I remove from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 if it damages the Operating System?

19. oveco

oveco MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015