Multi-OEM/Retail Project {MRP} - Mk3

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by mxman2k, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  2. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    how to remove those things without the slim menu option ??

VirtualBox_Win10_25_06_2022_00_00_53.png

3. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    I don't know why but when i installed it on virtualbox all the options from MRPconfig worked,
    but when i tried real installation on my laptop using flash drive, nothing happened, MRP didn't get triggered at startup
    I dunno why this happens!!

4. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    The slim menu option uses a .xml file which tells the win 10 os to use no tiles, or dummy blank ones.

Win 11 uses xml and .json files but that os not seem to honor what is set.

At moment i am not near my home pc as preparing for staging an exam so cant post the layout file used in mrp for the slim w10 start menu, but details can be found on the net of a template and where it needs to be placed etc.

For mrp not working on a laptop could be because a msdm is present, you would need the win10 ei.cfg file from the mrp archive to be copied to the sources folder of the install medium, ie dvd or usb memory stick. That will tell windows set up to ignore the msdm so that you can select the edition for the os being installed.

Mrp will detect the msdm later and use the key from it only if it matches the installed edition.

Most consumer laptops have a home/core licence.

Business ones usually have professional, depending on what environment it is used for, it may have education or higher licences.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #8346 mxman2k, Jun 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    (OP)
    If you are just wanting to get rid of those ugly tiles with the down arrow on , the only ways are as far as i know:

1 - Use the slim menu option, you then have to pin any tiles/apps you want back manually.
    2 - Manually unpin the tiles you not require after setup has completed.
    3 - Use other tools to 'edit' the image, which i think uses a similar xml method.

When removing the inbox/system apps via the mrp option(s) for them, it not always remove the tile, (not mrp's fault but how the removal process via Powershell is done), for it in the start menu as most are just place holders that when clicked will download the app.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    thanks,
    i always use ei.cfg in sources folder to skip the serial request during setup
    that was not the problem, i checked the flash drive and again it's decompile.exe file, it was not there because of eset,
    it worked from the iso in the virtual machine becuz when i was making the iso i turned eset off, but i forgot to do so when i extracted the files onto the flash drive, so that was it.
    and also becuz usually i don't extract the iso contents to the flash drive, I usually copy the iso file as it is to the flash drive and boot from it using easy2boot tool,
    this way i can have multiple iso files in the flash drive like windows 7 or other os and tools,
    why i extracted them this time becuz i got that error during setup which says: A media driver is missing
    later i discovered that i should have used USB 2.0 port instead of USB 3.0 port, or download the intel storage drivers and select them when the error appears.

as for the start menu i think i will just use the slim menu option, it's better than keeping it messy like that
    thank you again and sorry

7. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Ah eset yes i have nod32 damn thing grabs files when im compiling. Have to keep telling it to leave the mrp source folder alone. Its got quite aggressive recently with quarantined files!

No worries, was not sure if you used the ei.cfg method.

Sadly not much i can do about those ugly arrow tiles. One reason i created the slim menu option as removal of the apps is not a 'clean' process in regards to tidying the start menu after app removals.

8. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    i have another issue regarding microsoft solitaire collection game, it doesn't work when i have xbox packs and apps removed from the os,
    is there anyway to make it work without keeping all those xbox things in the os..?
    when i open it i get that popup saying look for an app in the store

9. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    One thing with a slim menu you can add what you want on a clean slate. Any apps untouched will still show on the slim menu but no big tiles until you add any.

Win 11 start menu and taskbar is a different beast as ms have changed it a few times in how to customize it. A total pain and im still trying to get a balance as you must have at least 5 or 7 apps/tiles present or the os ignores your layout and puts what ms wants you to have there!

10. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Will look into the solitaire game it used to be ok as long as store not removed or the game app. It may now be part of another app, ms seems to be consolidating apps to others.

Wont be today until at least 6 hours as just about to set up exam.

11. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    ok good luck with the exam my friend,
    damn this windows 10 virtual machine is so slow, even on ssd, i remember long time ago when i tried windows 10 on virtualbox and i had only hdd that time and it was not slow like that
    for windows 11 i will give it another try when 22h2 officially released becuz i tried 21h2 and file explorer was very slow and the whole system was not smooth as windows 10,
    maybe because i have unsupported processor on the laptop, but for the start menu i think what is important is stopping unwanted apps from getting installed automatically,
    other things can be tolerated, also ads, i heard they are putting ads in file explorer now, but they can be removed using some tools like winaero tweaker.

for solitaire that is the error it gives :

VirtualBox_Win10_2.jpg

i had to uninstall it then install it again from the store than it will stay loading for a moment before i turned connection to metered and disable windows update then it loaded:

Capture.JPG

but it worked i just canceled the error and clicked accept & continue, so it can work offline it seems,
    on previous versions of windows 10 i always remove all xbox apps and packs from the os and the game was working from the start normally
    now i think i will just remove it altogether with xbox and other apps that i remove from the installation media, and install it from the store manually when the system boots

12. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #8353 mxman2k, Jun 25, 2022
    (OP)
  13. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #8354 mxman2k, Jun 25, 2022
    (OP)
    Install will be slower if you are removing a lot or all selectable app options, powershell is the culprit as that is slow and is felt worse on vm's.

I did try dism method to remove apps but that was just as bad speedwise, if not slower, and it was so easy to make an error which would cause mrp to fatal abort.

P/Shell method is slow, but if any error occurs it continues after displaying a lot of red letters.

14. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    #8355 mxman2k, Jun 25, 2022
    (OP)
    Capture.JPG
    Seems that the xbox app has the 'ms solitaire' linked to it now, from looking at your screen capture, who would want to play that on a xbox using the controller?

Think it would be a bit awkward!

15. AsaadSoft

AsaadSoft MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2015
    thanks for the links, it's nice to get games from previous os's into new ones, i remember there was something similar as xp games for windows 7 and 8,
    that 3D solitaire seems not bad but compared to the ms solitaire app, it's another level, just the graphics are way ahead, i'm not a fan of the ms store either i know it's a hassle for the system considering how much resources it takes and needing updates all the time for the apps and requiring windows update and related services to be on which slows down the internet connection etc.
    but for using some apps from time to time it's not bad, or playing some games offline.

regarding apps removal, yes it's an annoying process, i would prefer if microsoft give users the option to choose which apps they want during setup and not load all that s**t into the os, but that exists on android phones too as well for example, we have to deal with bloatware manually,
    for people who don't modify the installation media, the mrpconfig is the best way to do it as it automates the process after boot without the need to search for external tools to do it later, for me i remove all the apps from install.wim except for the calc and few things, i use mrp for tweaks and activation, and i do additional tweaks after boot with other tools too

16. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    I agree that we should be able to select what is installed app wise instead of it being shoveled onto our systems.

The mrp config creator and the ini it creates for use with mrp was designed to help with tweaking the os prior to setup being completed so the os is somewhat tamed to be a bit more useful plus an easy way for non techy users, that not know how to edit the install.wim, to have some control of the install.

I know it not perfect but it does help a lot as i have seen by reports posted, the majority of options are used.

Most of the tweaks are from my personal collection i have found over the years. Others by poking about in the registry.

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Got an oem lappy with Windows 10

Using QT:
    1. How to know whether Windows is original OEM preinstalled from factory or a Windows installed from a M$ iso

18. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Good question , not sure that can be detected easily.

I did try ages ago to check for a recovery partition but that wasn't reliable as not all oem systems would have one.

Registry would not be as reliable because the oem flags can be set by tools such as mrp to allow changes in theme etc during setup.

I could look for signs of the stuff that a oem manufacturer would install but each has a different method.

Will keep looking as it was on the 'to do' list but put on hold as mentioned above that too many hurdles to go over.

19. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Tested a very old Vista era laptop on w11 insider...

Slow was not the word , i think a snail with a limp would be faster -- over 2hours from start of install to then get to desktop! :D

But i needed to reformat that laptop anyway so thought i try w11 on it :p

Code:
    Multi-OEM/Retail Project Version : CY22M06D28-R146.RC2 - Release Candidate [MDL Forum ONLY]

The extracted OEM's folder structure appears correct.

Note: Possible Insider Build detected. Reboot is required for any project themes to work correctly.

Installed DotNet Framework{s} : v1.1.4322, v2.0.50727, v4.0.30319, v4.8.x or later {Rev:533320}
    Installed Powershell Versions : 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1
    PS Scripted Diagnostics       : Unrestricted
    Unicode Mode In Operation     : Yes {Original Code 850}
    Using 'MRPConfig.ini' File    : Yes - Checking for any selected options.
    Config Creator Version Used   : 50.0-T4 {Advanced Mode} {Edited 29/06/2022 2:24:47 PM Locale Format}
    MRP User Options Pre-Check    : Completed OK
    MRP Extra Debug Logging Mode  : Enabled
    W1x TitleBar Color            : Enabled  - Title Bars will be colorized to Blue. See log notes later.
    Highlight Colorization        : Enabled  - Highlighted Text will be colorized to Blue. See log notes later.
    Change Lock/Login Screen's    : Enabled  - Screen's will be replaced as defined by user's option.
    Confirm File Delete           : Enabled  - User is notified when a file/folder is being deleted.
    Show 'ThisPC' On Desktop      : Enabled  - Display the icon on the Desktop.
    Project Uses Silent Operation : Disabled - Information screens will be shown.
    MRP Deletes 'Scripts' Folder  : Enabled  - This will delete ALL the contents of the Scripts folder when MRP ends.
    Allow W11 Local Account Setup : Enabled  - This may be prevented by M$.

[LNSEP] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [START] Primary/Branding script routines begin.
    [NOTES] WMIC command is present in this OS, normal processing should occur.
    [NOTES] Some options may not be available OR function as expected due to other factors within the OS.
    [NOTES] On Windows 11 Kernel OS's some options may be auto disabled, and/or not work as expected.
    [NOTES] OS auto-translations will be performed, where possible, on the majority of the options, unless user has manually entered their own wording.
    [NOTES] The OS may need to be activated first, so that some theme elements and/or other options can be used.
    [OSINF] =============================================================
    [OSINF] =================[ Detected OS Information ]=================
    [OSINF] OS Install Date/Time  : 06/29/2022 {UTC} -- 3:06pm
    [OSINF] Installation Type     : Client {Non Server}
    [OSINF] OS Media Boot Method  : Clean
    [OSINF] HyperVisor Detected   : No
    [OSINF] Domain Detected       : No
    [OSINF] Full Name             : Microsoft Windows 11 Education Insider Preview
    [OSINF] Stock Keeping Unit #  : 121
    [OSINF] Version {Product}     : Windows 11 Education 
    [OSINF] Version {SKU}         : Windows Education
    [OSINF] Version {WMIC}        : Microsoft Windows 11 Education Insider Preview {IPB}
    [OSINF] Edition {Registry}    : Education
    [OSINF] Edition {Composition} : Enterprise
    [OSINF] Edition {Type}        : General
    [OSINF] Architecture          : 64 Bit {AR:1}
    [OSINF] Release Identifier    : 2009
    [OSINF] Short Display Version : 22H2
    [OSINF] Flight Signing {BCD}  : Yes
    [OSINF] Build Information     : 25131.1000.amd64fre.rs_prerelease.220527-1351
    [OSINF] Internal Build Number : 25131
    [OSINF] Experience Pack #     : 1000.25131.1000.0
    [OSINF] Branch Code Name      : Redstone
    [OSINF] Branch Reference      : rs_prerelease
    [OSINF] Reference Version     : 10.0.25131.1000
    [OSINF] ProductID Reference   : 3281
    [OSINF] Update Build Revision : 1000
    [OSINF] Base Build Rev Number : 1000 {0x3e8}
    [OSINF] General UILang/Code   : en-GB / 2057 {0x809h}
    [OSINF] General Locale        : English - United Kingdom
    [OSINF] Multiple Lang Names   : en-GB
    [OSINF] GeoID Nation ISO Loc  : United Kingdom [242]
    [OSINF] Time Zone Data {Reg}  : GMT Standard Time {Bias: +01:00}
    [OSINF] Time Zone Data {TZU}  : GMT Standard Time
    [OSINF] Daylight Saving Mode  : Yes
    [OSINF] DST Adjust Clock Mode : Enabled/Checked
    [OSINF] Trusted Platform Modl : No TPM instances found
    [OSINF] TPM 2.x Bypass Check  : No
    [OSINF] SecureBoot Bypass     : No
    [OSINF] Low RAM Bypass Check  : No
    [OSINF] Allow W11 WU Upgrades : Yes {Experimental}
    [OSINF] ===================[ Insider Build Data ]====================
    [OSINF] Detection Reference   : WPI
    [OSINF] Insider SID Present   : No - {May not be 'signed-in'}
    [OSINF] Current Insider Ring  : Slow {Default} [Beta Channel]
    [OSINF] Allow Build Preview   : Enabled {Default}
    [OSINF] Manage Preview Builds : Enabled {0}
    [OSINF] UI Ring               : Not Defined
    [OSINF] Other Information     : Unable to detect all data {Ref: UIR}
    [MBINF] =============================================================
    [MBINF] =================[ Motherboard Information ]=================
    [MBINF] =============================================================
    [MBINF] #01 CS Product Name   : [Aspire 3050]
    [MBINF] #02 CS Model Name     : [Aspire 3050]
    [MBINF] #03 CS Base Product   : [Prespa M]
    [MBINF] #04 CS Vendor Name    : [Acer inc.]
    [MBINF] #05 CS System Name    : [Acer inc.]
    [MBINF] #06 Baseboard Name    : [Acer Inc.]
    [MBINF] #08 BIOS or SLIC ID 0 : [N/A]
    [MBINF] #08 BIOS or SLIC ID 1 : [ACRSYS - 6040000]
    [MBINF] #09 SLIC Information  : [No SLIC table present]
    [MBINF] #09 SLIC Detect Plan  : [G4] [OA2T:0]2.0
    [MBINF] #11 MSDM Information  : [No MSDM Table Present]
    [MBINF] Chassis Type          : [Other {01}]
    [MBINF] PC System Type        : [Mobile {0x2}]
    [BDINF] =============================================================
    [BDINF] ==================[ Main BIOS Information ]==================
    [BDINF] =============================================================
    [BDINF] Manufacturer/Type     : [Acer   ]
    [BDINF] Version Number        : [v1.3309]
    [BDINF] SMBIOS Version        : [2.4]
    [BDINF] Release Date          : [04/17/2007] {UTC or as defined by Manufacturer location}
    [MPINF] =============================================================
    [MPINF] ===================[ Processor Information ]=================
    [MPINF] =============================================================
    [MPINF] Full Name             : [Mobile AMD Sempron{tm} Processor 3600+]
    [MPINF] Description           : [AMD64 Family 15 Model 76 Stepping 2]
    [MPINF] Architecture          : [32/64 Bit]
    [MPINF] Current Clock Speed   : [2000 Mhz] {Approx}
    [MPINF] Max Clock Speed       : [2 GHz] {Approx}
    [MPINF] L2 Cache Size         : [256 MiB]
    [MPINF] Manufacturer ID Data  : [AuthenticAMD]
    [MPINF] Processor Family      : [132]
    [MPINF] CPUID Signature       : [040FC2]
    [MPINF] Revision Number {Hex} : [0x4c02]
    [MPINF] Sockets/CPU's Present : [1]
    [MPINF] Cores/Threads         : [1] / [1] {Some Cores/Threads may not be shown as active at time of query}
    [MPINF] VT Firmware Mode      : [Enabled]
    [MPINF] Notes: Data may vary depending if info is currently available within the database.
    [MPINF]        Clock Speeds and Cache data are correct at the time of detection.
    [MPINF]        Family data reference is obtained from SMBIOS, v2.0 to v2.5 is member 1 and later v2.6+ is member 2.
    [SPCTR] =============================================================
    [SPCTR] =================[ AMD: Spectre Information ]================
    [SPCTR] =============================================================
    [SPCTR] The AMD Spectre routine was auto disabled due to not being fully compatible with this OS.
    [SPCTR] Later AMD CPU's will have internal hardware-based protections against Spectre.
    [MMINF] =============================================================
    [MMINF] ====================[ Memory Information ]===================
    [MMINF] =============================================================
    [MMINF] Total Physical        : 1.94 GiB
    [MMINF] Used During Setup     : 673.14 MiB
    [MMINF] Available             : 1.28 GiB [66.04%]
    [MMINF] Type Number           : 3
    [MMINF] Design Type           : DDR2 {19}
    [MMINF] Category              : Non-ECC
    [MMINF] Max Board Sockets     : 2 - May vary depending on the Motherboard's original test design/revision.
    [MMINF] Max Capacity          : 4096 MiB - Depends on how the Chipset's memory array handles this information.
    [MMINF] Max Per Socket/Slot   : 2048 MiB {Approx Value}
    [SUOEA] =============================================================
    [SUOEA] ===[ Show Other User Options Applied/Enabled Or Disabled ]===
    [SUOEA] =====================[ Applied Options ]=====================
    [DMSRT] Disable 'MSRT' - {Malicious Software Removal Tool}.
    [NOWUR] Disable the 'Automatic Restart' after any Windows Updates operations.
    [AUTCU] Use bypass to allow WU upgrading to Win 11 with 'unsupported' hardware. {Experimental}
    [CMECM] Add the 'Command Prompt' Context Menu entries.
    [PSECM] Add the 'Powershell Prompt' Context Menu entries.
    [CSECM] Add the 'Copy/MoveTo folder' Context Menu entries.
    [UFODT] Show 'User' folder icon on the Desktop.
    [CPMDM] Add 'Disk Management' item to the Control Panel, this allows easy access to the 'Virtual Disk Manager'. [OS Translated]
    [DBSRS] Disable the 'Blue Screen Of Death's automatic OS restart, so you can view the error/stop messages.
    [DIMSD] Disable the UAC's 'Secure Desktop' dimming of the Desktop, this does not disable/alter any other UAC security functions.
    [NOIDX] Disable the Windows 'Search Indexing' Service{s}, this helps prevent HDD disk 'thrashing' and/or SSD wasted write cycles.
    [NOAMT] Disable any 'Automatic Computer Maintenance' scheduled tasks, like cleanup desktop shortcuts etc.
    [CPANV] Change the Control Panel's window view to Small icons.
    [VRBOS] Show verbose OS information when loading and shutting down the device.
    [MP3PC] Enable the use of the Fraunhofer IIS MP3 Professional HQ Codec within Windows if found.
    [OLFFS] Add the Open 'xyz' location context menu, the 'xyz' could be for a file, folder or shortcut.
    [ESTCM] Add 'Screenshots' Context Menu entries. [OS Translated]
    [SDCCM] Add 'Disk Clean-up' entry to a SSD/HDD Drive's Context Menu.
    [ARAAP] Add 'Run as administrator' for Powershell Scripts Context Menu entry. [OS Translated]
    [RSECT] Add 'Restart Explorer Service' to the Desktop's Context Menu. Wording may change via OS Translation.
    [CTMSI] Add 'System Information' to ThisPC/Computer's Context Menu. Wording may change via OS Translation.
    [DUCIR] Disable/block USB Plug-and-Play 'Co-Installers' auto-installing insecure apps/etc to prevent a possible security risk.
    [SDLEV] Drive Letter view set as: Show all drive letters before any drive labels.
    [RAVBS] Add 'Run as Administrator' for .vbs scripts via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated]
    [RDLLF] Add Install/Uninstall for .dll files via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated]
    [ROCXF] Add Install/Uninstall for .ocx files via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated]
    [SATCM] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SATCM] ---[ Administrative Tools Context Menu - OS Translations Where Possible ]---
    [SATCM] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SATCM] System Properties
    [SATCM] Control Panel
    [SATCM] Device Manager
    [SATCM] Event Viewer
    [SATCM] MSConfig {f06}
    [SATCM] Programs and Features
    [SATCM] Registry Editor
    [SATCM] Security and Maintenance {nAC} {iAC} {cCW}
    [SATCM] Services
    [SATCM] Task Scheduler
    [SATCM] PC/Windows Settings
    [SATCM] Windows Update
    [AWLBM] Enable 'F8 Legacy OS Boot Menu'. This may not always work on some motherboards due to BIOS function key conflicts.
    [AAFAS] Allow Apps from anywhere, default setting.
    [DMSDF] Disable Windows Defender, may not be possible to revert this later.
    [WDTPS] Windows Defender Tamper Protection Status: Enabled
    [NOFBT] Disable 'Fast Boot' was set via MRP's 'SSDTweaks' Option, this can be re-enabled later via your OS's Power Plan options.
    [REM3D] Remove the '3D Objects Folder' entry from 'ThisPC's view.
    [CTNAB] Prevent Cortana from operating. Normal local 'Search Windows' functions are still available.
    [REDSC] Remove the 'Microsoft Edge' desktop shortcut.
    [NOCBH] Disable the 'Enhanced' multiple clipboard history feature. Note: Copy/Paste in Edge or some Apps may not work when this option is used.
    [NODDM] Do not allow Windows Updates from other PC's found on the Local Network/Internet, only use Microsoft Update Servers.
    [APVWX] Allow the old Windows 'Photoviewer' program to be associated for image previews. Set as 'default' viewer, but could get un-set by m$ in a later update.
    [P3DCM] Remove the 'Edit with Paint3D' Context Menu entry.
    [RDSKQ] Remove the Disk 'Quota' tab from the drive's 'Properties' menu.
    [RPFMT] Remove the 'Previous File Versions' tab from the 'Properties' menu.
    [RRDFE] Remove the 'Retail Demo' files from the Operating System.
    [DNIFD] Disable 'News and Interests' Feed.
    [DMAFD] Disable the majority of other Feeds.
    [NSOFW] Remove the 'Look for an App in the Store to open this file' Context Menu entry.
    [NTOSM] Use a 'Slimmer' or less icons type Windows 11 Kernel Start Menu.
    [NTOSM] NOTE: Due to changes within Windows 11 Kernels the 'Slimmer Start Menu' option may no longer work as expected.
    [NBLOS] Disable the overly blurred 'Log-On' background screen effect.
    [HOAOS] Hide the create, or use, a Microsoft 'Online Account' screen during OOBE/Windows Setup. Does NOT affect creating a 'Local' account.
    [DFMYO] Disable the 'Find My Device' feature. This can be reverted in the Settings App later if required.
    [CPMAT] Show 'All Tasks' within the Control Panel view. [OS Translated]
    [CPMUM] Show 'Manage User Accounts' {Classic User Accounts} within the Control Panel view. [OS Translated]
    [HQVNP] Hide the 'Quick Access' view on Explorer's Navigation Panels.
    [HFFNP] Hide 'Favorites' folder on the Navigation Panel.
    [SMDEW] Show more details on the copy dialog window.
    [DFLAU] Disable the first logon animation/adverts screen after a upgrade.
    [DCCOT] Disable 'Cloud Optimized Content' on the TaskBar for 20H2+. {Policy Edit}
    [APSCT] Add the 'PC Settings' sub C/Text Menu to Desktop's right-click menu.
    [ATMCT] Add the 'Task Manager' C/Text Menu to Desktop's right-click menu. {OS Translated}
    [NOADV] Block as many OS Adverts as is possible. This may also have an effect on the 'Prevent Store Apps from auto-updating' MRP Option.
    [RSSAS] Remove the Windows 'Phone' App and hide its page within the 'Settings' App.
    [RSSAS] Remove the 'XBox' App{s} and hide its page within the 'Settings' App.
    [NSAAU] {**} Prevent any UWP/Store Apps from automatically updating.
    [DWCNW] {**} Disable the 'Windows Connect Now' feature as it could be a possible security risk.
    [REM6F] {**} Remove the majority of 'Library Folders' from ThisPC's main window. Note that the 'Camera Roll' feature may fail.
    [SSDTK] {**} SSD Tweaks - Disables PreFetch, SuperFetch, BootTrace, FastBoot, Search Indexing and Paging Executive.
    [SSDTK] {**} SSD Tweaks - Defrag Task was not disabled because the OS is fully SSD aware.
    [NORAC] {**} Disable the OS's Remote Assistance/Connections feature.
    [NWURS] {**} Do not reserve the seven GiB+ Disk Space 'Feature' for future Windows Updates.
    [SAICM] {**} Set all Internet connections to 'Metered', including wired LAN. 
    [SAICM]      Note: Microsoft Office may not update properly when the 'Metered Connections' option is used.
    [ERABU] {##} Enable Registry automatic backups, {RS4+} - this may not work as expected if M$ has blocked it by a later update.
    [ENLPS] {##} Allow longer than 260 character's 'Long File Paths', {1607/RS1+}.
    [RBLCT] {##} Remove the 'Bitlocker' on/off Context Menu item{s}. Depends on the OS etc.
    [NOAFH] {##} Disable/prevent any 'Activity History' data collection.
    [NOTEL] {##} Reduce Telemetry via CEIP, AppCompat and Diagtrack etc. Also sets the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' option to lowest possible. 
    [SUOEA] =====================[ Enabled Options ]=====================
    [FEXTS] Show all File Extensions.
    [ASCFM] Show the 'Classic' Folder Menus such as Edit, View etc.
    [RMGTN] Reset the majority of Explorer 'Group By' views to 'None'.
    [TOTNU] Transfer selected MRP Options to any 'New Users' created. This may not always copy all options/settings over due to OS permissions etc.
    [RSCIR] Remove the '-Shortcut' references from icons.
    [SCADV] The shortcut's arrow design is set to: Classic/Small
    [LTTPI] Launch to 'ThisPC' view instead of the newer 'Quick Access'.
    [OCDEN] Disable Network connections to allow offline account creation etc. May require manual re-enable later.
    [DERTM] Disable Windows Error Reporting.
    [MSBTL] Move Start Menu Button to left.
    [DHTBW] Disable/Hide Taskbar Widget.
    [RNIWA] Uninstall/Remove 'News/Interests' and 'Chat' Widget Apps.
    [RRNMW] Remove 'System Requirements Not Met' desktop watermark. Requires reboot.
    [ESAFA] Disable 'Snap Assist' Flyout.
    [UCCMS] Use 'Classic' Context Menus. {Experimental}
    [HTBCI] Hide the Taskbar's 'Chat' icon.
    [TBS11] Set Taskbar layout size to 'Default'.
    [HMUAS] Hide/Prevent 'Most Used' Apps section showing on the Start Menu for Windows 1x.
    [DGSWM] Remove the 'Sharing Wizards' and 'Give access to' entries from the C/Text Menus.
    [DBITD] Remove the Windows 'Burn image to disc' feature entries from the C/Text Menus.
    [SSLEW] Show the 'Status Bar' data on Notepad and other Explorer windows, where possible.
    [ESPFE] Enable a separate process for Explorer.exe file.
    [DHLNP] Disable the 'Highlighting' of any new Apps that are added to the Start Menu. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update.
    [RPBST] Hide the 'People Band' icon from the System Tray area.
    [PODAI] Prevent OneDrive from automatically installing after Setup has completed.
    [WUNFY] Set Windows Update to 'Notify' mode. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update.
    [DLSNS] Disable 'Lockscreen' notifications. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update.
    [SYSRF] The System Restore feature will be enabled later via the Add-On Manager stage.
    [DLTSM] Disable the animated, 'Live', tiles on the large Start Menu. Depreciated on Windows 11 OS Kernels.
    [HMNST] Hide Skype's 'Meet Now' icon on the System Tray, if present/detected.
    [UCMEW] Enable the 'Compact Mode' for the File Explorer's views.
    [EECSB] Re-Enable the 'instant' search in Explorer windows. This could be disabled by a Windows Update later.
    [APPDT] {$$} Windows UWP Apps are now set to use the 'Dark' Theme.
    [SUDTI] {$$} Windows System/File Explorer is now set to use the 'Dark' Theme.
    [TOABA] {$$} Turn off all possible running 'Background' Apps.
    [TGBMD] {$$} Turn off Gaming Mode/Bar/DVR functions.
    [DFSBN] {$$} Adjust the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' setting to the lowest possible.
    [DFSBN]      On Insider Builds this option may be ignored by design.
    [RANSA] {##} Remove all possible UWP Apps from the OS.
    [RANSA]      Except: Store, Screen Snip, Camera, Cortana/Search, XBox, Calculator OR any that are 'System' required.
    [RANSA]      Some links to online or non UWP Apps may still be present on the Start Menu{s}.
    [PEFPL] {##} Prevent 'MS Edge' from pre-loading automatically, plus reduce its 'Telemetry' footprint.
    [NOARA] {##} Disable the auto restarting of any Apps/Programs after reboot. May be overwritten by a later CU.
    [SCIPS] Show 'Command Prompt' instead of 'Powershell' on the Win-X's mini Start Menu. {May not work on the Win 11's Win-X menu}
    [DEWPC] Remove the 'Edit With Photos' Context Menu entry.
    [NMPTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Mail' icon on the TaskBar. May not always work due to OS conflicts.
    [NSPTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Store' icon on the TaskBar.
    [NTVTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Task View' icon on the TaskBar.
    [PDAOA] Turn Off 'Share Across Devices for Apps'.
    [UPSFS] Use the 'PrtScr' keyboard button for easy accessing of the screen 'Snipping Tool'.
    [SUOEA] ===================================================
    [SUOEA] ==============[ Disabled MRP Options ]=============
    [SUOEA] ===================================================
    [WSTYL] User selected Wallpaper Style: Not set, using the default OS, or the .theme's, value.
    [TBSSI] The 'Use small TaskBar icons' option was auto disabled as it can upset the Win 11 System Tray layout.
    [MTTBT] The 'Extra TaskBar Transparency' option could not be used due to the OS's new 'Acrylic' feature.
    [NTOSM] The 'No Large Tiles on the Start Menu' option could not be applied at this time.
    [EESRC] The 'Enhanced Search' option has been auto-disabled because the 'SSDTweaks' was selected.
    [AOTCM] The Add 'OEM Info' option was auto disabled as it is no longer operative for Builds above 22100.
    [RFBHO] The remove 'FeedBack Hub' App option was disabled due to a possible Insider Build installed.
    [NOTES] Because a possible Insider/Preview OS is installed some options may have been disabled or adjusted to prevent OS glitches.
    [EXEXR] Expand Explorer Ribbon option was auto disabled to prevent issues.
    [HVCIS] Advanced HVCI Option: Was ignored because the special Option's variable was not set via oobe.cmd file.
    [TBVW1] Some Taskbar view options have been auto disabled as they can cause issues on Windows 11 OS Kernels.
    [INFOS] ===================================================
    [INFOS] ============[ {xx} Marked Information ]============
    [INFOS] ===================================================
    [INFOS] {**} = This can be reverted later by script, check the '\Optional\MiscExtraScripts' folder within the main MRP archive.
    [INFOS] {$$} = This option is User changeable later via the Settings App or Control Panel etc.
    [INFOS] {##} = This is an experimental option, may not always work as expected depending on the OS Build etc.
    [AUTDN] ===================================================
    [AUTDN] ===[ MRP Automated System Drive Rename Routine ]===
    [AUTDN] ===================================================
    [AUTDN] The System Drive [C:] 'Local Disk' was renamed to 'Windows_11_Edu' via the selected automated option.
    [REPDR] ======================================================
    [REPDR] ===[ Retail.txt/Ei.cfg/PID.txt Detection Routines ]===
    [REPDR] ======================================================
    [REPDR] Note: Some results may be shown as 'not detected' if the install medium was removed during OS installation.
    [REPDR] The 'Retail.txt' file was not detected within the 'Scripts' folder.
    [REPDR] The 'ei.cfg' file was detected within the 'D:\sources' folder. [DV]
    [REPDR] The 'PID.txt' file was not detected.
    [CKDMI] =============================================================
    [CKDMI] ===[ Querying DMI For OEM Manufacturer Brand Information ]===
    [CKDMI] =============================================================
    [CKDCF] No DMI conflicts was found.
    [CKDCF] DMI query routine has completed.
    [DCTPR] =============================================
    [DCTPR] ===[ DMI or Custom Theme Data Processing ]===
    [DCTPR] =============================================
    [DCTPR] Acer [#04] Manufacturer was detected for automated theme/branding.
    [DCTPR] =======================================
    [SYSPD] =======================================
    [SYSPD] ===[ Model Name Processing Routine ]===
    [SYSPD] =======================================
    [SETMN] BIOS defined "Aspire 3050" has been applied for the Computer's 'Model' Name. {Validated}
    [TBPRT] ===================================
    [TBPRT] ===[ Theme Processing Routines ]===
    [TBPRT] ===================================
    [USRFT] The User's specified theme was not defined.
    [TBTMS] ===========================================
    [TBTMS] ===[ Brand Transfer Management Routine ]===
    [TBTMS] ===========================================
    [TBTMS] Brand theme that will be attempted to be used : Acer
    [TBTMS] Original 'WallpaperStyle' value found within the 'Acer.theme' file : 2 {Stretch image to display resolution}
    [RMXML] The 'OOBE.xml' file has been processed by Windows Setup.
    [WPCHK] Wallpaper.jpg was transferred.
    [BGDFC] The brand's 'Backgrounds' folder was created.
    [BGDFC] The brand's 'BackgroundDefault.jpg' file was generated from the 'Wallpaper.jpg' image.
    [W8XAP] ===========================================================
    [W8XAP] ===[ Primary User Account Picture {BMP/PNG} Management ]===
    [W8XAP] ===========================================================
    [UBREP] The primary 'User' account picture{s} was replaced with the theme's 'User810' image file.
    [WXAP2] ============================================================
    [WXAP2] ===[ Additional User Account Picture's {PNG} Management ]===
    [WXAP2] ============================================================
    [UPREP] User-32.png was replaced.
    [UPREP] User-40.png was replaced.
    [UPREP] User-48.png was replaced.
    [UPREP] User-192.png was replaced.
    [X8LLR] ====================================
    [X8LLR] ===[ Lock\Log-On Screen Routine ]===
    [X8LLR] ====================================
    [WX8LS] Lock Screen 'img100' was replaced. Original renamed as img0100.
    [WX8LO] The 'Log-On' Background 'img105' was replaced. Original renamed as img0105.
    [OTFTR] ============================================
    [OTFTR] ===[ Brand/Theme Files Transfer Routine ]===
    [OTFTR] ============================================
    [OTFTR] The OS branding 'info' theme folder was created.
    [EWBSC] Additional found 'Wallpaper' file{s} was copied over for use as 'Desktop' backgrounds or a slideshow later, if required.
    [OTFTR] The theme's branding files have been transferred.
    [ATREP] The original 'Aero.theme' has been backed up and replaced.
    [ICTAO] Registry sections for 'InstallTheme' and 'CurrentTheme' was set to '$OEM$.theme'.
    [ATHBA] Acer OEM brand theme was applied.
    [BSHCS] ============================================
    [BSHCS] ===[ Primary/Branding Script Completion ]===
    [BSHCS] The Primary/Branding script has completed.
    [RBOOT] -----------------------------[ OOBE Reboot via Windows Setup ]-----------------------------
    [ADMAN] ===================================================
    [ADMAN] ============[ Add-On Manager: Started ]============
    [ADMAN] ===================================================
    [TFFIB] The theme's registry fix was applied. Reboot is required after setup completed.
    [SATOU] ===================================================
    [SATOU] ====[ User Options that have now been applied ]====
    [SATOU] ===================================================
    [WSTYL] Original 'WallpaperStyle' registry value: 2 - Stretch image to display resolution.
    [FEXTS] Show File Extensions.
    [ASCFM] Show 'Classic' Folder Menus such as Edit, View etc.
    [RMGTN] Reset the majority of Explorer 'Group By' views to 'None'.
    [DBITD] Remove the Windows 'Burn image to disc' feature entries from the C/Text Menus.
    [SSLEW] Show 'Status Bar' data on Notepad and other Explorer windows.
    [ESPFE] Enable a separate process for Explorer.exe file.
    [TOTNU] Transfer Options to any 'New Users' created. This may not always transfer all User options/settings over due to OS Permissions.
    [RSCIR] Remove the '-Shortcut' reference on icons.
    [SCADV] The shortcut's arrow design is set to: Classic/Small
    [DHLNP] Disable the 'Highlighting' of any new Apps/Programs that are added to the Start Menu. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update.
    [DERTM] Disable Windows Error Reporting.
    [MSBTL] Move Start Menu Button to left.
    [DHTBW] Disable/Hide Taskbar Widget.
    [RNIWA] Uninstall/Remove 'News/Interests' and 'Chat' Widget Apps.
    [RRNMW] Remove 'System Requirements Not Met' desktop watermark. Requires reboot.
    [ESAFA] Disable Snap Assist Flyout.
    [UCCMS] Use 'Classic' Context Menus. {Experimental}
    [HTBCI] Hide the Taskbar's 'Chat' icon.
    [TBVW1] Taskbar view options have been auto disabled as they can cause issues on this OS Build.
    [DGSWM] Remove the 'Sharing Wizards' and 'Give access to' entries from C/Text Menus.
    [RPBST] Hide the 'People Band' icon on the System Tray.
    [LTTPI] Launch to 'ThisPC' instead of the newer 'Quick Access' view.
    [APPDT] Windows UWP Apps are set to use the 'Dark Theme'.
    [SUDTI] Windows System/File Explorer is set to use the 'Dark Theme'.
    [WUNFY] Set Windows Update to 'Notify' mode. May get overridden with a new Cumulative Update.
    [PODAI] Prevent 'OneDrive' from automatically installing.
    [TGBMD] Turn off Gaming Mode/Bar/DVR functions.
    [DFSBN] Adjust the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' setting to the lowest possible.
    [SCIPS] Show 'Command Prompt' instead of 'Powershell' on the Win-X menu. {May not work on the Win 11's Win-X menu}
    [DEWPC] Remove the 'Edit With Photos' Context Menu.
    [NMPTB] Unpin the 'Mail' icon from the TaskBar. May not always work due to OS conflicts.
    [NSPTB] Unpin the 'Store' icon on the TaskBar.
    [NTVTB] Unpin the 'Task View' icon on the TaskBar.
    [PDAOA] Turn Off 'Share Across Devices for Apps'.
    [OCDEN] Attempt to automatically re-enable Network connections.
    [OCDEN] Note: You may need to manually re-enable Network connections later if an error occurred.
    [UPSFS] Use the 'PrtScr' keyboard button for easy accessing of the screen 'Snipping Tool'.
    [NOARA] Disable the auto restarting of Apps/Programs after a reboot.
    [PEFPL] Prevent 'Microsoft Edge' from pre-loading automatically and reduce its 'Telemetry' footprint.
    [DLSNS] Disable any 'Lockscreen' notifications.
    [DLTSM] Disable the animated, 'Live', tiles on the Start Menu. Depreciated on this OS Build.
    [HMNST] Hide Skype's 'Meet Now' icon on the System Tray, if present.
    [UCMEW] Use 'Compact Mode' for the File Explorer's views.
    [TOABA] Turn off all possible running 'Background' Apps.
    [EECSB] Re-Enable the 'instant' search in Explorer windows.
    [RANSA] Removed: All possible UWP Apps from the OS, except the Store, Screen Snip, Camera, Cortana/Search, Calculator or any 'System' required.
    [RANSA]          Some links to online or non UWP Apps may still be present on the Start Menu{s}.
    [RWPHA] Removed the Windows 'Phone' App's Start Menu links, if present.
    [RXSMS] Removed the 'XBox' App's Start Menu links, if present.
    [SYSRF] The System Restore feature has now been enabled.
    [USR1X] ==============================================================================
    [USR1X] ===[ Colorization, User Account Pictures and Remove DefaultUser0 Routines ]===
    [USR1X] ==============================================================================
    [USRAC] The 'Enhanced' Log-On screen registry entry has been applied.
    [WXSTB] Title Bar 'Blue' color has been applied via normal and uSID routines.
    [WXSHL] Highlight 'Blue' text color has been applied via normal and uSID routines.
    [NOTES] Windows may need to be activated to set the Title Bar and other colors.
    [USRAC] User Account Picture's registry entries applied.
    [USRRO] Windows 'Registered Owner' {Winver} registry entry was corrected and set to the primary username.
    [USRD0] The 'defaultuser0' account was present, removal process has started.
    [RDUPM] Removal of the 'defaultuser0' account was successful.
    [AMBPS] =================================================================
    [AMBPS] ===[ Check BIOS/Boot Mode, OS Partition Type/Controller Mode ]===
    [AMBPS] =================================================================
    [AMBPS] BIOS/Boot Mode  : Legacy
    [AMBPS] Partition Type  : MBR
    [EXTSR] =====================================
    [EXTSR] ===[ External Add-On's Detection ]===
    [EXTSR] =====================================
    [EXTSR] No external Add-On's was detected or processed.
    [CHKLS] =============================================
    [CHKLS] ===[ Detecting License\Activation Status ]===
    [CHKLS] =============================================
    [CHKLS] License/Activation Status  : Notification
    [CHKLS] License Status Reason Code : 0xC004F034
    [CHKLS] License not found/invalid or could not connect to the Activation Server.
    [CHKLS] Online connection maybe required to complete Activation.
    [ADMAN] ===============================
    [ADMAN] ===[ Finalization Routines ]===
    [ADMAN] ===============================
    [CLNUP] Clean Up Routine Processed.
    [ADMAN] ===================================
    [ADMAN] ===[ Add-On Manager: Completed ]===
    [ADMAN] ===================================
    [ENDAM] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ENDAM] =========================================================================================
    [ENDAM] =                                                                                       =
    [ENDAM] = Please Note: As User options, UserTweaks or Wintel scripts have been detected it is   =
    [ENDAM] =              required for a reboot cycle to allow these options/tweaks to take full   =
    [ENDAM] =              effect. This also allows any Theme related processes to complete.        =
    [ENDAM] =                                                                                       =
    [ENDAM] =========================================================================================
    [ENDED]
    The Multi-OEM/Retail Project has completed.