Multi-OEM/Retail Project {MRP} - Mk3

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by mxman2k, Oct 15, 2016.

Hi all :bye3:

Is it possible to only install certain windows component? I just want install the Windows Update component, i accidentally remove it, is it possible to use DISM to add package only the Windows Update component?
    I use Windows 11 version 22000.

Anybody know where can i download the Windows Update component? Hopely someone can mirror it to mega nz or gdrive so i can download it. Thanks in advance.

1. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    As removing certain services and/or components can also be almost impossible to reinstate once they gone from the OS it may be better to do a repair (over the top) OS installation and hope it will put back what was removed. Failing that a clean install and not remove the component(s).

MRP mainly disables things with its options, apart from the Disable Defender one as that removes scheduled tasks and other components to incapacitate Defender. SmartScreen is another removal option, however a SFC scan usually returns that exe.

As this is outside the scope of this project i cant help with your issue, maybe someone else can give a better method.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Mrp 152 is at bc4 stage, fixed a couple of log entries which should not of shown on win 7, the options was not used but it put the lines in the log by mistake.

Also made sure that when the 'no oem activation' option is used that the msdm script is not processed at all.

You will need to enter your own product key or use 'another' method to activate your os edition.

It works ok on vista/7servers that use slic/certificate and slp key as they are ignored.

Win8.x may be a bit awkward, will address that next, but on 10/11 it should now not use a msdm, unless you installed the os online during setup and that the msdm or hwid was a match for the edition in which it could auto activate. This option may then attempt to remove the key to force deactivation to allow kms activation etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Had a call from another doctor looking at my medical notes and they have told me to suspend taking the medication i was given until 4th june in which i have to be put on a blood pressure monitor for 24hrs.

So i can spend a bit of time on the project which i have fixed a few things as noted on my other posts.

4. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Mrp152 should be released this week as just now the little bits to iron out.

5. jiafei2427

jiafei2427 MDL Member

Nov 26, 2020
    You should pay attention to rest, don't stay up late and get well.:)
    I wish you a speedy recovery.

6. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    I not stop up late for ages :D

Although I am always awake around 6am or earlier if upstairs flats kids are up banging about.

7. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Sadly my condition will be for the rest of my life, but i work around my limitations.

8. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Mrp 152 bc6 has a better service query routine as on some non english installations it may not pick up the correct value.

Spanish was one language i was aware of by a message from a user.

Fixed that now. :)

Very close now to release.

Also the old query tool v125 is at rc18 with same service query fix added. That too will be ready soon.

9. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Small feedback to the GUI QT. It now consistently "hangs" at 5%, restarting does not help. I put it in quotes as it does not actually hang, it is just darn slow (can be 30 minutes or higher with Defender active). I can see it opens and closes a lot of stuff in the background. The old QT also "hangs" at 8%, but not quite that long.
    I don't object to the slowness, that's probably down to the operation of my VMs (single core as the old VirtualVBox 5.2 suck at SMP). But, would it possible to add a little heartbeat display on atomic level? We had one method in DOS times where a certain character was updated with every operation , like | → / → - → \ (rinse and repeat). That would look like a turning bar in the sequence. There are also other possibilities, like a moving dot.
    Would be tremendously helpful for seeing that it's still progressing, as I let it run in the background.

10. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Will take a look...

GUI QT at 5% ~~
    1. Extracts : Generic.exe files (gets SLIC/MSDM data), KeyInfo.exe (Examines and converts MSDM data to text from key etc), VCC {110} c+ library files for KeyInfo and lastly InSpectr.exe
    2. Check .Net Framework(s)
    3. Checks for any Source info = if a previous install is found (uses a batch script as i cannot program it in AutoIT due to the way you have to peek at the registry)
    4. Checks for a SLIC/MSDM and Daz's Loader.

GUI QT at 7% puts the found data above info into various variables.

---------------------------

Query Tool (non gui) at 8% ~~
    1. Queries Disks (vbscript) for drive model name, partition data, BUS type, if boot drive etc.
    2. If boot drive is HDD or SSD.
    3. Powershell or VBScript to obtain media type and DeviceID.
    4. Query defrag service.
    5. Find uSID value -- updated this part in latest 125 RC18 (uploaded to the beta test webspace yesterday)
    6. Detect OS Language, keyboard etc.
    7. Detect 'Data Execution Prevention' information.
    8. Checks for any Source info = if a previous install is found.

Will see about adding some show 'progress' method...
    ---------------------------

Defender may require a exclusion setting for %TEMP%\MRP_QT the %temp% being that variable or its actual path.

This excluded folder would be required for any other A/V installed to prevent the Query Tool(s) from working.

Or temporarily disable defender / other AV when running the QT.

11. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Recently Eset NOD32 which i use on my main PC has become very aggressive towards MRP files, have had to keep adding the exclusion folder and sometimes files almost every av update as it 'forgets' the previously set ones.

On my other test pc, (w11 on non compliant hardware) ,that uses defender, it remembers the exclusions for the MRP_QT folder in %TEMP% - at least it has for past few weeks even after a few a/v updates it does via WU.

12. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    On my laptop (w10 edu) i use Panda Dome (free basic one), that remembers any exclusions, the a/v may not be as good as defender :eek: as some websites that test AV software say, but i like the simple GUI and the quiet nature of it - unless it not like something then it lets you know. :D

13. Dubioza Kolektiv

Dubioza Kolektiv MDL Addicted

Dec 27, 2012
    Kaspersky has been uninstalled from the computer. With Kaspersky Product Remover additionally reviewed. Everything deleted from the registry.

Capture.JPG

14. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    Sometimes there are bits still left over which the WMI detects and so still shows it present.

15. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    @Carlos Detweiller ,
    Just uploaded MRPQTGv125.0-RC19 to the beta test website - has more lines of progress at ~8% ... :)

16. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Will test, but the GUI QT is far worse. AFAIK the "old" QT does something about Exclusions by itself?

17. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    GUI QT uses about 2 external cmd scripts... the rest is via wmi calls etc or registry reads :g:

Yes the old QT attempts to add the qt's temp folder exclusion to Defender.

Will try to do same with the GUI one...

18. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Code:
    Multi-OEM/Retail Project Version : CY23M05D22-R152.BC6 - BaseLine Candidate [MDL Forum ONLY]

DeCompile has detected a VMware Virtual Machine.

MRP was unable to obtain permission of registry area [SC1], some User options or features may not work as expected.

The extracted OEM's folder structure appears correct.

Installed DotNet Framework{s} : v1.1.4322, v2.0.50727, v3.0.30729.4926, v3.5.30729.4926, v4.0.30319, v4.8.x or later {Rev:533320}
    Installed Powershell Versions : 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1
    PS Scripted Diagnostics       : Unrestricted
    Unicode Mode In Operation     : Yes {Original Code 850}
    Using 'MRPConfig.ini' File    : Yes - Checking for any selected options.
    Config Creator Version Used   : 56.0 {Advanced Mode} {Edited 23/05/2023 14:10:50 Locale Format}
    MRP User Options Pre-Check    : Completed OK
    MRP Extra Debug Logging Mode  : Enabled 
    W1x TitleBar Colorization     : Enabled  - Title Bars will be colorized to Default. See log notes later.
    Highlight Colorization        : Enabled  - Highlighted Text will be colorized to Grey. See log notes later.
    CustomTheme Brand Option      : Enabled  - Using Viglen as defined in the MRPConfig file. 
    Change Lock/Login Screen's    : Disabled - Default Windows OS ones will be used.
    Confirm File Delete           : Enabled  - User is notified when a file/folder is being deleted.
    Show 'ThisPC' On Desktop      : Enabled  - Display the icon on the Desktop.
    Project Uses Silent Operation : Disabled - Information screens will be shown.
    MRP Deletes 'Scripts' Folder  : Disabled - It is up to the end user to delete this folder after installation.
    Allow W1x Local Account Setup : Enabled  - This may be prevented by M$.
    RunOnce Method of Operation   : Changed to Asynchronous {'Run in sequence'}

[LNSEP] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    [START] Primary/Branding script routines begin.
    [NOTES] WMIC command is present in this OS, normal processing should occur.
    [NOTES] Some options may not be available OR function as expected due to other factors within the OS.
    [NOTES] On Windows 11 and above OS's some options may be auto disabled, and/or not work as expected.
    [NOTES] Auto-translations will be performed on the majority of the options, unless the user has manually entered their own wording for them.
    [NOTES] The OS may need to be activated so that some theme elements and/or other options can be fully operative.
    [OSINF] =============================================================
    [OSINF] =================[ Detected OS Information ]=================
    [OSINF] =============================================================
    [OSINF] OS Install Date/Time  : 05/23/2023 {UTC} -- 09:53am
    [OSINF] Installation Type     : Client {Non Server}
    [OSINF] OS Media Boot Method  : Clean
    [OSINF] HyperVisor Detected   : Yes
    [OSINF] Domain Detected       : No
    [OSINF] Full Name             : Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    [OSINF] Stock Keeping Unit #  : 48
    [OSINF] Version {Product}     : Windows 11 Pro   
    [OSINF] Version {SKU}         : Windows Pro
    [OSINF] Edition {Registry}    : Professional
    [OSINF] Edition {CBS}         : Professional
    [OSINF] Edition {Composition} : Enterprise
    [OSINF] Edition {Type}        : General
    [OSINF] Architecture          : 64 Bit {AR:1}
    [OSINF] Release Identifier    : 2009
    [OSINF] Short Display Version : 22H2
    [OSINF] Build Information     : 25370.1.amd64fre.zn_release.230516-0802
    [OSINF] Internal Build Number : 25370
    [OSINF] Experience Pack #     : 1000.25350.1000.0
    [OSINF] Branch Code Name      : Zinc
    [OSINF] Branch Reference      : zn_release
    [OSINF] Readiness Level       : Semi-Annual Channel [Business CBB] {32 Dec / 0x20} {Ref: U1}
    [OSINF] Reference Version     : 10.0.25370.1
    [OSINF] ProductID Reference   : 3308
    [OSINF] Update Build Revision : 1
    [OSINF] Base Build Rev Number : 1 {0x1}
    [OSINF] General UILang/Code   : nl-NL / 1043 {0x413h}
    [OSINF] General Locale        : Dutch - Netherlands
    [OSINF] Multiple Lang Names   : nl-NL
    [OSINF] GeoID Nation ISO Loc  : Netherlands [176]
    [OSINF] GeoID Nation CUR Loc  : Netherlands [176]
    [OSINF] Time Zone Data {Reg}  : W. Europe Standard Time
    [OSINF] Time Zone Data {TZU}  : W. Europe Standard Time
    [OSINF] Daylight Saving Mode  : Waar
    [OSINF] DST Adjust Clock Mode : Enabled/Checked
    [OSINF] TPM 2.x Bypass Check  : N/A
    [OSINF] SecureBoot Bypass     : N/A
    [OSINF] Low RAM Bypass Check  : N/A
    [OSINF] Allow W1x WU Upgrades : Yes {0x1} [Registry Value]
    [MBINF] =============================================================
    [MBINF] =================[ Motherboard Information ]=================
    [MBINF] =============================================================
    [MBINF] #01 SP Product Name   : [VMware Virtual Platform] 
    [MBINF] #02 CS Model Name     : [VMware Virtual Platform] 
    [MBINF] #03 BP Base Product   : [440BX Desktop Reference Platform] 
    [MBINF] #04 BMH Vendor Name   : [VMware Inc.] 
    [MBINF] #05 SM System Vendor  : [VMware Inc.] 
    [MBINF] #06 BM Baseboard Name : [Intel Corporation] 
    [MBINF] #08 BIOS or SLIC ID 0 : [N/A] 
    [MBINF] #08 BIOS or SLIC ID 1 : [INTEL  - 6040000] 
    [MBINF] #09 SLIC Information  : [No SLIC table present] 
    [MBINF] #09 SLIC Detect Plan  : [G4] [OA2T:0] 
    [MBINF] #11 MSDM Information  : [No MSDM Table Present] 
    [MBINF] Chassis Type          : [Other {01}] 
    [MBINF] PC System Type        : [Desktop {0x1}] 
    [MBINF] Virtual Machine Data  : [VMware {Hypervisor}] 
    [MBINF] Information/Notes     : On Virtual Machines some CPU/DMI/Motherboard data may not of been fully configured.
    [BDINF] =============================================================
    [BDINF] ==================[ Main BIOS Information ]==================
    [BDINF] =============================================================
    [BDINF] Manufacturer/Type     : [Phoenix Technologies LTD] 
    [BDINF] Version Number        : [6.00] 
    [BDINF] SMBIOS Version        : [2.7] 
    [BDINF] Release Date          : [11/12/2020] {UTC or as defined by Manufacturer location} 
    [MPINF] =============================================================
    [MPINF] ===================[ Processor Information ]=================
    [MPINF] =============================================================
    [MPINF] Data For Processor #  : [CPU0] 
    [MPINF] Full Name             : [11th Gen Intel{R} Core{TM} i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz] 
    [MPINF] Description           : [Intel64 Family 6 Model 167 Stepping 1] 
    [MPINF] Architecture          : [32/64 Bit] 
    [MPINF] Current Clock Speed   : [2496 Mhz] {Approx} 
    [MPINF] Max Clock Speed       : [2,5 GHz] {Approx} 
    [MPINF] Manufacturer ID Data  : [GenuineIntel] 
    [MPINF] Processor Family      : [2] 
    [MPINF] CPUID Signature       : [0A0671] 
    [MPINF] Revision Number {Hex} : [0xa701] 
    [MPINF] Sockets/CPU's Present : [2] 
    [MPINF] Cores/Threads         : [2] / [2]   
    [MPINF] VT Firmware Mode      : [Disabled] 
    [MPINF] Notes: Data may vary depending if info is currently available within the database.
    [MPINF]        Virtual Machines may not have certain CPU data available or internally configured correctly.
    [MPINF]        Clock Speeds and Cache data are correct at the time of detection.
    [MPINF]        Family data reference is obtained from SMBIOS, v2.0 to v2.5 is member 1 and later v2.6+ is member 2.
    [MELSP] =============================================================
    [MELSP] ===============[ Intel: Meltdown/Spectre Data ]==============
    [MELSP] =============================================================
    [MELSP] The Meltdown/Spectre routine was auto disabled due to not being fully compatible with this OS at this time.
    [MELSP] Later Intel 9th Gen and above CPU's have internal hardware-based protections against 2 variants of Meltdown/Spectre.
    [MMINF] =============================================================
    [MMINF] ====================[ Memory Information ]===================
    [MMINF] =============================================================
    [MMINF] Total Physical        : 8 GB 
    [MMINF] Used During Setup     : 923,55 MB 
    [MMINF] Available             : 7,1 GB [88,73%]
    [SUOEA] =============================================================
    [SUOEA] ===[ Show Other User Options Applied/Enabled Or Disabled ]===
    [SUOEA] =====================[ Applied Options ]=====================
    [HIPPS] The 'Allow Disabled Insider Options' was in use to bypass any blocked Insider/Preview tweaks. 
    [DMSRT] Disable 'MSRT' - {Malicious Software Removal Tool}. 
    [NOWUR] Prevent the 'Automatic Restart' after any Windows Updates operations. Later CU may reset this. 
    [AUTCU] Use bypass to allow WU upgrading to later OS's with 'unsupported' hardware. {Experimental} 
    [CMECM] Add the 'Command Prompt' Context Menu entries. 
    [PSECM] Add the 'Powershell Prompt' Context Menu entries. 
    [CSECM] Add the 'Copy/MoveTo folder' Context Menu entries. 
    [UFODT] Show 'User' folder icon on the Desktop. 
    [CPODT] Show 'Control Panel' icon on the Desktop. 
    [NWODT] Show 'Network' icon on the Desktop. 
    [CPMDM] Add 'Disk Management' item to the Control Panel, this allows easy access to the 'Virtual Disk Manager'. [OS Translated] 
    [DBSRS] Disable the 'Blue Screen Of Death's automatic OS restart, so you can view the error/stop messages. 
    [ABWCT] Add 'About Windows' to the Desktop's Context Menu. [OS Translated] 
    [DIMSD] Disable the UAC's 'Secure Desktop' dimming of the Desktop, this does not disable/alter any other UAC security functions. 
    [NOIDX] Disable the Windows 'Search Indexing' Service{s}, this helps prevent HDD disk 'thrashing' and/or SSD wasted write cycles. 
    [NOAMT] Disable any 'Automatic Computer Maintenance' scheduled tasks, like cleanup desktop shortcuts etc. 
    [CPDCM] Add 'Control Panel' entries to the Desktop's Context Menu. [OS Translated] 
    [CPANV] Change the Control Panel's window view to Small icons. 
    [VRBOS] Show verbose OS information when loading and shutting down the device. 
    [NOUPG] Prevent the current installed OS from upgrading to any latest Version or Build. May be overridden by a later Cumulative Update. 
    [MP3PC] Enable the use of the Fraunhofer IIS MP3 Professional HQ Codec within Windows if found. 
    [OLFFS] Add the Open 'xyz' location context menu, the 'xyz' could be for a file, folder or shortcut. 
    [DVTEW] Disable the creation of video thumbnails within any Explorer windows to allow easier move/delete operations. 
    [PPCTM] Add 'Manage Power Plans' entries to the Desktop Context Menu. [OS Translated] 
    [ESTCM] Add 'Screenshots' Context Menu entries. [OS Translated] 
    [SDCCM] Add 'Disk Clean-up' entry to a SSD/HDD Drive's Context Menu. 
    [ARAAP] Add 'Run as administrator' for Powershell Scripts Context Menu entry. [OS Translated] 
    [RSECT] Add 'Restart Explorer Service' to the Desktop's Context Menu. Wording may change via OS Translation. 
    [CTMSI] Add 'System Information' to ThisPC/Computer's Context Menu. Wording may change via OS Translation. 
    [DTIPS] Disable the 'Toredo' IP Tunneling State. 
    [OKCTM] Add 'On-Screen Keyboard' entry to the Desktop C/T Menu. 
    [DUCIR] Disable/block USB Plug-and-Play 'Co-Installers' auto-installing insecure apps/etc to prevent a possible security risk. 
    [EAPOL] Enable 'AHCI Link Power Management' in 'Power Options'. Set to OS default. NOTE: Can cause issues if not set correctly. 
    [DSDTA] Disable the 'Shutdown Event Tracker' asking for reasons etc. Mainly used on Servers. {Policy Edit} 
    [DCADL] Disable the 'CTRL-ALT-DEL' method for logging in. Mainly used on Servers. {Policy Edit} 
    [SDLEV] Drive Letter view set as: OS default. Usually after any drive labels. 
    [RAVBS] Add 'Run as Administrator' for .vbs scripts via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated] 
    [RAJSS] Add 'Run as Administrator' for .js scripts via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated] 
    [RDLLF] Add Install/Uninstall for .dll files via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated] 
    [ROCXF] Add Install/Uninstall for .ocx files via 'right-click' C/Text Menus. [OS Translated] 
    [TOCTM] The extended 'Take Ownership' entries will be added to the Context Menus using 'English' default wording.
    [SATCM] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SATCM] ---[ Administrative Tools Context Menu - OS Translations Where Possible ]---
    [SATCM] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [SATCM] System Properties
    [SATCM] Control Panel
    [SATCM] Device Manager
    [SATCM] Event Viewer
    [SATCM] MSConfig {f06}
    [SATCM] Programs and Features
    [SATCM] Registry Editor
    [SATCM] Security and Maintenance {nAC} {iAC} {cCW}
    [SATCM] Services
    [SATCM] Task Scheduler
    [SATCM] PC/Windows Settings
    [SATCM] Windows Update
    [AWLBM] Enable 'F8 Legacy OS Boot Menu'. This may not always work on some motherboards due to BIOS function key conflicts. 
    [AAFAS] Allow Apps from anywhere, default OS setting. 
    [NETSE] Enable File Sharing. You may still need to enable SMB v1.0 via 'Programs and Features' for some older devices to work. 
    [DASMT] Disable using TitleBar Accent Color on Start, Taskbar and Action Centre etc. M$ may force this to not work. 
    [NOFBT] Disable 'Fast Boot' was set via MRP's 'SSDTweaks' Option, this can be re-enabled later via your OS's Power Plan options. 
    [REM3D] Remove the '3D Objects Folder' entry from 'ThisPC's view. 
    [NODRS] Disable the Windows Update's 'external' driver searching mode, this may not be possible to revert later. 
    [CTNAB] Force prevent Cortana from operating. Normal local 'Search Windows' functions are still available. May not be present on installed OS. 
    [REDSC] Remove the 'Microsoft Edge' desktop shortcut. This may not always work due to changes in later Edge deployment. 
    [NOCBH] Disable the 'Enhanced' multiple clipboard history feature. Note: Copy/Paste in Edge or some Apps may not work when this option is used. 
    [NODDM] Do not allow Windows Updates from other PC's found on the Local Network/Internet, only use Microsoft Update Servers. 
    [NODEB] Disable the Secure Boot's EV Cert/Sha256 driver enforcement, may not be possible to revert this later. 
    [APVWX] Allow the old Windows 'Photoviewer' program to be associated for image previews. Set as 'default' viewer, but could get un-set by m$ in a later update. 
    [P3DCM] Remove the 'Edit with Paint3D' Context Menu entry. 
    [RDSKQ] Remove the Disk 'Quota' tab from the drive's 'Properties' menu. 
    [RPFMT] Remove the 'Previous File Versions' tab from the 'Properties' menu. 
    [RRDFE] Remove the 'Retail Demo' files from the Operating System. 
    [DNIFD] Disable 'News and Interests' Feed. 
    [DMAFD] Disable the majority of other Feeds. 
    [NSOFW] Remove the 'Look for an App in the Store to open this file' Context Menu entry. 
    [DCAPP] Disable/Block Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser 'CompatTelRunner' and related tasks/telemetry. 
    [NBLOS] Disable the overly blurred 'Log-On' background screen effect. 
    [NWLOC] Add the 'Network Category' entry to the Desktop's Context Menu to allow easy setting of 'Private' or 'Public' modes. [OS Translated] 
    [HOAOS] Hide the create, or use, a Microsoft 'Online Account' screen during OOBE/Windows Setup. Does NOT affect creating a 'Local' account. 
    [DFMYO] Disable the 'Find My Device' feature. This can be reverted in the Settings App later if required. 
    [WINRE] Add 'Advanced Recovery Tools' entry to 'ThisPC's Context Menu. [OS Translated] 
    [PHONE] Allow/Keep the 'Add Phone' feature in PC Settings. Note that Adverts and some new Apps may start to appear later. 
    [VOLUI] Enable the Windows 7 style 'Volume Mixer' User Interface. This may not always work due to changes in the OS or any newer updates. 
    [CPMAT] Show 'All Tasks' within the Control Panel view. [OS Translated] 
    [CPMUM] Show 'Manage User Accounts' {Classic User Accounts} within the Control Panel view. [OS Translated] 
    [HQVNP] Hide the 'Quick Access' view on Explorer's Navigation Panels. 
    [SLONP] Show 'Libraries' folder on the Navigation Panel. 
    [HFFNP] Hide 'Favorites' folder on the Navigation Panel. 
    [HNWNP] Hide 'Network' folder on the Navigation Panel. 
    [SMDEW] Show more details on the copy dialog window. 
    [SLCTM] The 'Select All', 'Invert Selection' and 'Select None' Context Menu entries added. {OS Translated} 
    [DFLAU] Disable the first logon animation/adverts screen after a upgrade. 
    [DCCOT] Disable 'Cloud Optimized Content' on the TaskBar for 20H2+. {Policy Edit} 
    [APSCT] Add the 'PC Settings' sub C/Text Menu to Desktop's right-click menu. 
    [ATMCT] Add the 'Task Manager' C/Text Menu to Desktop's right-click menu. {OS Translated} 
    [RPTSM] Remove 'Pin To Start Menu' C/T Menu items, mainly for Recycle Bin at present. 
    [ASRPM] Adds 'System Restore' items to the desktop C/T menu. OS Translated. 
    [DWUSG] Disable M$ SafeGuards for WU Feature Upgrades. Could cause OS instability later. 
    [DTSED] Enable the 22H2+ 'Desktop Stickers' feature. 
    [EPDCT] Add the 'Permanently Delete' C/T menu for files/folders. 
    [HDFST] Hide the Defender's icon from the System Tray area. 
    [DVDBL] Disable the 'Vulnerable Driver Blocklist' to allow older drivers to be installed. 
    [DDSMC] Disable Defender's 'Smart App Control', this CANNOT be reverted unless a OS reset or clean install is performed. 
    [DMSMT] Disable the 'Meltdown and Spectre' patches for better CPU speed. 
    [DSKFO] Disable 'Special Keys' such as 'Sticky' etc. 
    [HVCIS] Advanced HVCI Option: Disabled by the User's choice.
    [NOADV] Block as many OS Adverts as is possible. This may also have an effect on the 'Prevent Store Apps from auto-updating' MRP Option.
    [RSSAS] Removed All UWP Apps possible, but *NOT* the Store, Screen Snip, Calculator, Camera OR any that are 'System' required.
    [RSSAS] There are separate removal options for OneDrive, Bing related, Phone and XBox Apps.
    [RSSAS] Approximate time taken to remove any selected Apps: 00h 00m 10s {Some options may also remove other associated Apps} 
    [DSMEP] Disable and remove 'SmartScreen' including tasks etc. 
    [NSAAU] {**} Prevent any UWP/Store Apps from automatically updating. 
    [DWCNW] {**} Disable the 'Windows Connect Now' feature as it could be a possible security risk. 
    [REM6F] {**} Remove the majority of 'Library Folders' from ThisPC's main window. Note that the 'Camera Roll' feature may fail. 
    [SSDTK] {**} SSD Tweaks - Disables PreFetch, SuperFetch, BootTrace, FastBoot, Search Indexing and Paging Executive.
    [SSDTK] {**} SSD Tweaks - Defrag Task was not disabled because the OS is fully SSD aware.
    [NAICP] {**} Disable the active Internet probing of any connection. May show 'Not Connected' icon in system tray, see notes on the Creator's option.
    [NAICP]      M$ Office's Outlook E-Mail client may not connect to any Microsoft or other E-Mail servers when the 'Disable Probing' option is used.
    [NORAC] {**} Disable the OS's Remote Assistance/Connections feature. 
    [HIPFS] {**} Hide the 'Insider Programme' Page within the 'PC Settings' App. {Via Allowed [HIPPS] Option} 
    [NWURS] {**} Do not reserve the seven GB+ Disk Space 'Feature' for future Windows Updates. 
    [SAICM] {**} Set all Internet connections to 'Metered', including wired LAN.   
    [SAICM]      Note: Microsoft Office may not update/operate properly when the 'Metered Connections' option is used. 
    [ERABU] {##} Enable Registry automatic backups, {RS4+} - this may not work as expected if M$ has blocked it by a later update. 
    [ENLPS] {##} Allow longer than 260 character's 'Long File Paths', {1607/RS1+}. 
    [AUOCE] {##} Allow the uninstallation of Chromium-Edge, only if it is not already permanently integrated into the OS. 
    [TSCTM] {##} Add the 'Theme Settings' entries on the Desktop's Context Menu. [OS Translated] 
    [DMWEL] {##} Disable majority of Windows Event Logging. 
    [NOAFH] {##} Disable/prevent any 'Activity History' data collection. 
    [NOTEL] {##} Reduce Telemetry via CEIP, AppCompat and Diagtrack etc. Also sets the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' option to lowest possible.   
    [DWUPD] {##} Disable Windows Update. May not work if M$ has locked that section. 
    [SUOEA] =====================[ Enabled Options ]=====================
    [FEXTS] Show all File Extensions. 
    [SHFIE] Show any normal 'Hidden' folders and files, but NOT any 'Super-Hidden' ones. 
    [SSHFF] Show any 'Super Hidden' folders and files, may not always show as expected due to other OS factors. 
    [TOTNU] Transfer the user selected MRP Options to any 'New Users' created. This may not always copy all options/settings over due to OS permissions etc. 
    [RSCIR] Remove the '-Shortcut' references from icons. 
    [TOCBI] Turn off check boxes on icons. 
    [SCADV] The shortcut's arrow design is set to: Large 
    [LTTPI] Launch to 'ThisPC' view instead of the newer 'Quick Access'. 
    [OCDEN] Disable Network connections to allow offline account creation etc. May require a manual re-enable later. 
    [DERTM] Disable Windows Error Reporting. 
    [MSBTL] Move Win11+'s 'Start Menu' Button from central area to the left, or right, side depending on locale. 
    [DHTBW] Disable/Hide Taskbar News/Interests Widget, if present. 
    [RNIWA] Uninstall/Remove 'News/Interests' and 'Chat' Widget Apps. 
    [RRNMW] Remove the 'System Requirements Not Met' desktop watermark. Requires reboot. 
    [ESAFA] Disable the 'Snap Assist' Flyout/Bar. 
    [UCCMS] Use 'Classic' expanded Context Menus. {Experimental and m$ may disable later} 
    [HTBCI] Hide the Taskbar's 'Chat' icon, if present. 
    [TBS11] Set Taskbar layout size to 'Small'. 
    [RDCTM] Remove Defender's Context Menu items. 
    [DF1HP] Disable pressing 'F1' and 'Active' Help. NOTE: May not always work on all applications. 
    [HMUAS] Hide/Prevent 'Most Used' Apps section showing on the Start Menu for Windows 1x. 
    [DGSWM] Remove the 'Sharing Wizards' and 'Give access to' entries from the C/Text Menus. 
    [DBITD] Remove the Windows 'Burn image to disc' feature entries from the C/Text Menus. 
    [SSLEW] Show the 'Status Bar' data on Notepad and other Explorer windows, where possible. 
    [EFEWD] Enable the 'Full Window Dragging' effect instead of just the frame outline. 
    [ESPFE] Enable a separate process for Explorer.exe file. 
    [DHLNP] Disable the 'Highlighting' of any new Apps that are added to the Start Menu. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update. 
    [RPBST] Hide the 'People Band' icon from the System Tray area. 
    [PODAI] Prevent OneDrive from automatically installing after Setup has completed. 
    [SSOSC] Show the 'seconds' on the System Tray's clock, Win10 and later 2262x+ Win11 builds Only. {May be m$ disabled at anytime} 
    [WUNFY] Set Windows Update to 'Notify' mode. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update. 
    [ECBTO] Display the classic 'Balloon Tips' instead of using the newer 'Toast' notifications. 
    [DLSNS] Disable 'Lockscreen' notifications. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update. 
    [SYSRF] Re-enable of the 'System Restore' task and feature will be enabled later via the Add-On Manager stage. 
    [DLTSM] Disable the animated, 'Live', tiles on the large Start Menu. Depreciated on Windows 11+ OS Kernels. 
    [HMNST] Hide Skype's 'Meet Now' icon on the System Tray, if present/detected. 
    [UCMEW] Enable the 'Compact Mode' for the File Explorer's views. 
    [DGMNW] Disable the 'Get More...' and 'Welcome Experience' notifications, mainly after updates installed. 
    [RWOPD] Restore the Legacy Print Dialog for Windows 11+. 
    [DPTAC] {**} Disable the majority of 'Push/Toast' notifications shown on the Action Center etc. {This uses a Group Policy} 
    [APPDT] {$$} Most Windows UWP Apps are now set to use the 'Dark' Theme. May require a 2nd reboot. 
    [SUDTI] {$$} Windows System/File Explorer is now set to use the 'Dark' Theme. May require a 2nd reboot. 
    [TOABA] {$$} Turn off all possible running 'Background' Apps. 
    [TGBMD] {$$} Turn off Gaming Mode/Bar/DVR functions. 
    [DFSBN] {$$} Adjust the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' setting to the lowest possible. 
    [RANSA] {##} Remove all possible UWP Apps from the OS. 
    [RANSA]      Except: Store, Screen Snip, Camera, Cortana/Search, XBox, Phone, Calculator OR any that are 'System' required.
    [RANSA]      Some links to online or non UWP Apps may still be present on the Start Menu{s}.
    [PEFPL] {##} Prevent 'MS Edge' from pre-loading automatically, plus reduce its 'Telemetry' footprint. 
    [NOARA] {##} Disable the auto restarting of any Apps/Programs after reboot. May be overwritten by a later CU. 
    [SDLMM] {##} Adjust the WU Advanced Delivery Optimization's 'Download Mode' values to the minimum permitted. {May not set properly due to internal OS restrictions} 
    [SCIPS] Show 'Command Prompt' instead of 'Powershell' on the Win-X's mini Start Menu. {May not work on the Win 11+'s Win-X menu} 
    [DEWPC] Remove the 'Edit With Photos' Context Menu entry. 
    [NMPTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Mail' icon on the TaskBar. May not always work due to OS conflicts. 
    [NSPTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Store' icon on the TaskBar. 
    [NTVTB] Hide/Unpin the 'Task View' icon on the TaskBar. 
    [HTBSI] Hide/Unpin the 'Search' icon on the Taskbar. 
    [PDAOA] Turn Off 'Share Across Devices for Apps'. 
    [UPSFS] Use the 'PrtScr' keyboard button for easy accessing of the screen 'Snipping Tool'. 
    [TOSCF] Turn off the new 'Smart Clipboard' feature. 
    [TOPTF] Turn Off the new 'Predictive Text' feature {Multilingual}. 
    [UNLDA] Unlock Defender: Special Control {off} Mode. {Experimental}
    [WDTPS] Windows Defender Tamper Protection Status: Enabled
    [WDTPS] Windows Defender TP Exclusions Status    : Disabled
    [SUOEA] ===================================================
    [SUOEA] ==============[ Disabled MRP Options ]=============
    [SUOEA] ===================================================
    [NOTES] Because a Windows 11 or above OS has been installed some specific options may be auto disabled to prevent issues. 
    [WSTYL] User selected Wallpaper Style: Not set, using the default OS, or the .theme's, value. 
    [TBSSI] The 'Use small TaskBar icons' option was auto disabled as it can upset the Win 11+ System Tray layout. 
    [DWPAD] The disable 'Web Proxy Auto-Discovery' {WPAD} option was not used due to OS internal permissions. {Ref:S1} 
    [MTTBT] The 'Extra TaskBar Transparency' option could not be used due to the OS's new 'Acrylic' feature. 
    [EESRC] The 'Enhanced Search' option has been auto-disabled because the 'SSDTweaks' was selected. 
    [AOTCM] The Add 'OEM Info' option was auto disabled as it is no longer operative for Builds above 22100. 
    [EIFSP] The 'Windows 7 style Battery UI' option was auto disabled as the device appears to be non battery operated. 
    [EBTRD] The 'Battery Time Remaining' option was auto disabled as the device appears to be non battery operated. 
    [CLKUI] The 'Windows 7 style Clock UI' option was auto disabled because the installed Build ignores this tweak. 
    [EXEXR] Expand Explorer Ribbon option was auto disabled on Win 11+ to prevent issues. 
    [HVECI] Hypervisor Enforced Code Integrity requires CPU VT/x mode to be enabled in the BIOS. 
    [TBVW1] Some Taskbar view options have been auto disabled as they can cause issues on Windows 11+ OS Kernels. 
    [PBLAE] Prevent Bitlocker auto encryption was auto disabled to prevent issues. 
    [INFOS] ===================================================
    [INFOS] ============[ {xx} Marked Information ]============
    [INFOS] ===================================================
    [INFOS] {**} = This can be reverted later by script, check the '\Optional\MiscExtraScripts' folder within the main MRP archive.
    [INFOS] {$$} = This option is User changeable later via the Settings App or Control Panel etc.
    [INFOS] {##} = This is an experimental option, may not always work as expected depending on the OS Build etc.
    [AUTDN] ===================================================
    [AUTDN] ===[ MRP Automated System Drive Rename Routine ]===
    [AUTDN] ===================================================
    [AUTDN] The System Drive [C:] 'Local Disk' was renamed to 'Windows_11_Pro' via the selected automated option.
    [REPDR] ======================================================
    [REPDR] ===[ Retail.txt/Ei.cfg/PID.txt Detection Routines ]===
    [REPDR] ======================================================
    [REPDR] Note: Some results may be shown as 'not detected' if the install medium was removed during OS installation.
    [REPDR] The 'Retail.txt' file was not detected within the 'Scripts' folder.
    [REPDR] The 'ei.cfg' file was detected within the 'D:\sources' folder. [DV]
    [REPDR] The 'No OEM Activation' option was used MRP will not process any SLIC/OEM Product Key/Certificates or any MSDM for W8.x+.
    [REPDR] The 'PID.txt' file was not detected.
    [CKDMI] =============================================================
    [CKDMI] ===[ Querying DMI For OEM Manufacturer Brand Information ]===
    [CKDMI] =============================================================
    [CKDCF] No DMI conflicts was found.
    [CKDCF] DMI query routine has completed.
    [DCTPR] =============================================
    [DCTPR] ===[ DMI or Custom Theme Data Processing ]===
    [DCTPR] =============================================
    [DCTPR] VMWare Manufacturer was detected, but will attempt to use the 'Viglen' theme as defined by user.
    [DCTPR] =======================================
    [NOACT] The no 'OEM Activation' option was selected, if internet connected during setup and a HWID/MSDM is detected it may be used instead.
    [SYSPD] =======================================
    [SYSPD] ===[ Model Name Processing Routine ]===
    [SYSPD] =======================================
    [SETMN] BIOS defined "VMware Virtual Platform" has been applied for the Computer's 'Model' Name. {Validated}
    [NOTES] No OEM Activation option was selected indicating that an external Activation will be used instead of normal OEM or MSDM Activation.
    [NOTES] Any MSDM information may not be shown later in the log as MSDM processing has been disabled.
    [NOTES] You will need to enter your own valid Product Key or use 'another' activation method to Activate your Edition.
    [TBPRT] ===================================
    [TBPRT] ===[ Theme Processing Routines ]===
    [TBPRT] ===================================
    [USRFT] The User's specified theme 'Viglen' will override any DMI OEM brand detected.
    [TBTMS] ===========================================
    [TBTMS] ===[ Brand Transfer Management Routine ]===
    [TBTMS] ===========================================
    [TBTMS] Brand theme that will be attempted to be used : Viglen
    [TBTMS] Original 'WallpaperStyle' value found within the 'Viglen.theme' file : 2 {Stretch image to display resolution}
    [RMXML] The 'OOBE.xml' file has been processed by Windows Setup. 
    [WPCHK] Wallpaper.jpg was transferred.
    [BGDFC] The brand's 'Backgrounds' folder was created.
    [BGDFC] The brand's 'BackgroundDefault.jpg' file was generated from the 'Wallpaper.jpg' image.
    [W8XAP] ===========================================================
    [W8XAP] ===[ Primary User Account Picture {BMP/PNG} Management ]===
    [W8XAP] ===========================================================
    [UBREP] The primary 'User' account picture{s} was replaced with the theme's 'User810' image file.
    [WXAP2] ============================================================
    [WXAP2] ===[ Additional User Account Picture's {PNG} Management ]===
    [WXAP2] ============================================================
    [UPREP] User-32.png was replaced. 
    [UPREP] User-40.png was replaced.
    [UPREP] User-48.png was replaced. 
    [UPREP] User-192.png was replaced. 
    [X8LLR] ====================================
    [X8LLR] ===[ Lock\Log-On Screen Routine ]===
    [X8LLR] ====================================
    [NLLSA] Using the 'Default' Windows Lock\Log-On Screens as defined by the User option.
    [OTFTR] ============================================
    [OTFTR] ===[ Brand/Theme Files Transfer Routine ]===
    [OTFTR] ============================================
    [OTFTR] The OS branding 'info' theme folder was created.
    [OTFTR] Note: The 'BackgroundDefault.jpg' file was re-copied due to a previous OS permission issue. {Ref: BDF}
    [OTFTR] The theme's branding files have been transferred.
    [ATREP] The original 'Aero.theme' has been backed up and replaced.
    [ICTAO] Registry sections for 'InstallTheme' and 'CurrentTheme' was set to '$OEM$.theme'.
    [USCTA] The User's specified 'Viglen' theme was applied. 
    [BSHCS] ============================================
    [BSHCS] ===[ Primary/Branding Script Completion ]===
    [BSHCS] The Primary/Branding script has completed.
    [RBOOT] -----------------------------[ OOBE Reboot via Windows Setup ]-----------------------------
    [ADMAN] ===================================================
    [ADMAN] ============[ Add-On Manager: Started ]============
    [ADMAN] ===================================================
    [TFFIB] The theme's registry fix was applied. Reboot is required after setup completed.
    [SATOU] ===================================================
    [SATOU] ====[ User Options that have now been applied ]====
    [SATOU] ===================================================
    [WSTYL] Original 'WallpaperStyle' registry value: 10 - Fill image to display resolution.
    [FEXTS] Show File Extensions. 
    [SHFIE] Show any normal 'Hidden' folders and files, but NOT show any 'Super-Hidden' ones. 
    [SSHFF] Show any 'Super Hidden' folders and files, may not always show as expected due to other OS factors. 
    [DBITD] Remove the Windows 'Burn image to disc' feature entries from the C/Text Menus. 
    [SSLEW] Show 'Status Bar' data on Notepad and other Explorer windows. 
    [EFEWD] Enable the 'Full Window Dragging' effect instead of just the frame outline. 
    [ESPFE] Enable a separate process for Explorer.exe file. 
    [TOTNU] Transfer Options to any 'New Users' created. This may not always transfer all User options/settings over due to OS Permissions. 
    [RSCIR] Remove the '-Shortcut' reference on icons. 
    [SCADV] The shortcut's arrow design is set to: Large 
    [TOCBI] Turn off check boxes on icons. 
    [DHLNP] Disable the 'Highlighting' of any new Apps/Programs that are added to the Start Menu. This may get overridden by a later Windows Update. 
    [DERTM] Disable Windows Error Reporting. 
    [MSBTL] Move Win11+'s 'Start Menu' Button from central area to the left, or right, side depending on locale. 
    [DHTBW] Disable/Hide Taskbar News/Interests Widget, if present. 
    [RNIWA] Uninstall/Remove 'News/Interests' and 'Chat' Widget Apps. 
    [RRNMW] Remove the 'System Requirements Not Met' desktop watermark. Requires reboot. 
    [ESAFA] Disable the 'Snap Assist' Flyout/Bar. 
    [UCCMS] Use 'Classic' expanded Context Menus. {Experimental and m$ may disable later} 
    [HTBCI] Hide the Taskbar's 'Chat' icon, if present. 
    [TBVW1] Taskbar view options have been auto disabled as they can cause issues on this OS Build. 
    [DGSWM] Remove the 'Sharing Wizards' and 'Give access to' entries from C/Text Menus. 
    [RPBST] Hide the 'People Band' icon on the System Tray. 
    [LTTPI] Launch to 'ThisPC' instead of the newer 'Quick Access' view. 
    [APPDT] Windows UWP Apps are set to use the 'Dark Theme'. 
    [SUDTI] Windows System/File Explorer is set to use the 'Dark Theme'. 
    [WUNFY] Set Windows Update to 'Notify' mode. May get overridden with a new Cumulative Update. 
    [PODAI] Prevent 'OneDrive' from automatically installing. 
    [TGBMD] Turn off Gaming Mode/Bar/DVR functions. 
    [DFSBN] Adjust the 'Diagnostic and Feedback' setting to the lowest possible. 
    [SCIPS] Show 'Command Prompt' instead of 'Powershell' on the Win-X menu. {May not work on the Win 11+'s Win-X menu} 
    [DEWPC] Remove the 'Edit With Photos' Context Menu. 
    [SSOSC] Show the 'seconds' on the System Tray's clock, this depends on the locale and/or OS Build if they are shown. 
    [NMPTB] Unpin the 'Mail' icon from the TaskBar. May not always work due to OS conflicts. 
    [NSPTB] Unpin the 'Store' icon on the TaskBar. 
    [NTVTB] Unpin the 'Task View' icon on the TaskBar. 
    [HTBSI] Hide the 'Search' icon on the Taskbar. 
    [PDAOA] Turn Off 'Share Across Devices for Apps'. 
    [OCDEN] Attempt to automatically re-enable Network connections. 
    [OCDEN] Note: You may need to manually re-enable Network connections later if not done automatically. 
    [UPSFS] Use the 'PrtScr' keyboard button for easy accessing of the screen 'Snipping Tool'. 
    [NOARA] Disable the auto restarting of Apps/Programs after a reboot. 
    [PEFPL] Prevent 'Microsoft Edge' from pre-loading automatically and reduce its 'Telemetry' footprint. 
    [ECBTO] Display classic 'Balloon Tips' instead of using the newer 'Toast' notifications. 
    [DLSNS] Disable any 'Lockscreen' notifications. 
    [DPTAC] Disable the majority of 'Push/Toast' notifications shown in the 'Action Center' etc. 
    [DLTSM] Disable the animated, 'Live', tiles on the Start Menu. Depreciated on this OS Build. 
    [SDLMM] Set the WU Advanced Delivery Optimization's 'Download Mode' values to the minimum permitted. {May not set properly due to internal OS restrictions} 
    [HMNST] Hide Skype's 'Meet Now' icon on the System Tray, if present. 
    [UCMEW] Use 'Compact Mode' for the File Explorer's views. 
    [TOABA] Turn off all possible running 'Background' Apps. 
    [RDCTM] Remove Defender's Context Menu items. 
    [DF1HP] Disable pressing 'F1' and 'Active' Help. NOTE: May not always work on all applications. 
    [DGMNW] Disable the 'Get More...' and 'Welcome Experience' notifications, mainly after updates installed. 
    [RWOPD] Restore the Legacy Print Dialog for Windows 11+. 
    [UNLDA] Unlock Defender: Special Control {off} Mode. {Experimental} 
    [WDTPS] Windows Defender Tamper Protection Status: Enabled {When manually turned off should stay disabled}
    [WDTPS] Windows Defender TP Exclusions Status    : Disabled
    [RANSA] Removed: All possible UWP Apps from the OS, except the Store, Screen Snip, Camera, Cortana/Search, Calculator or any 'System' required.
    [RANSA]          Some links to online or non UWP Apps may still be present on the Start Menu{s}.
    [SYSRF] The 'System Restore' Task and Feature has now been enabled. 
    [TOSCF] Turn off the new 'Smart Clipboard' feature. 
    [TOPTF] Turn Off the new 'Predictive Text' feature {Multilingual}. 
    [USR1X] ==============================================================================
    [USR1X] ===[ Colorization, User Account Pictures and Remove DefaultUser0 Routines ]===
    [USR1X] ==============================================================================
    [USRAC] The 'Enhanced' Log-On screen registry entry has been applied.
    [WXSHL] Highlight: 'Grey' text color has been applied via normal and uSID routines. 
    [WXSTB] Title Bar colorization: Default OS setting. 
    [USRAC] User Account Picture's registry entries applied. 
    [USRRO] Windows 'Registered Owner' {Winver} registry entry was corrected and set to the primary username.
    [USRD0] The 'defaultuser0' account was present, removal process has started.
    [RDUPM] Removal of the 'defaultuser0' account was successful.
    [AMBPS] =================================================================
    [AMBPS] ===[ Check BIOS/Boot Mode, OS Partition Type/Controller Mode ]===
    [AMBPS] =================================================================
    [AMBPS] BIOS/Boot Mode  : Legacy 
    [AMBPS] Partition Type  : MBR 
    [AMHDC] Controller Mode : NVMe/PCIe {S}
    [EXTSR] =====================================
    [EXTSR] ===[ External Add-On's Detection ]===
    [EXTSR] =====================================
    [AMOSU] The Add-On file 'OS-Updates' was detected and processed...
    [CHKLS] =============================================
    [CHKLS] ===[ Detecting License\Activation Status ]===
    [CHKLS] =============================================
    [CHKLS] License/Activation Status  : Licensed
    [CHKLS] License Channel Status     : Retail/HWID {HRC}
    [CHKLS] License Status Reason Code : 0x4004F401
    [CHKLS] This computer has a valid Digital/Store License.
    [ADMAN] ===============================
    [ADMAN] ===[ Finalization Routines ]===
    [ADMAN] ===============================
    [CLNUP] Clean Up Routine Processed.
    [ADMAN] ===================================
    [ADMAN] ===[ Add-On Manager: Completed ]===
    [ADMAN] ===================================
    [ENDAM] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ENDAM] =========================================================================================
    [ENDAM] =                                                                                       =
    [ENDAM] = Please Note: As User options, UserTweaks or Wintel scripts have been detected it is   =
    [ENDAM] =              required for a reboot cycle to allow these options/tweaks to take full   =
    [ENDAM] =              effect. This also allows any Theme related processes to complete.        =
    [ENDAM] =                                                                                       =
    [ENDAM] =========================================================================================
    [ENDED]
    The Multi-OEM/Retail Project has completed.

19. haris_mdlf69

haris_mdlf69 MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2018