murphy78's Windows 8.1 / Server 2012r2 with Update MSDN iso files

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by murphy78, Apr 3, 2014.

1. class459

class459 MDL Novice

May 16, 2014
    Hi, sorry if my question little out of topics.
    I'm having problem with my lenovo y410p laptop which it came with windows 8 OEM, I just bought a new hard drive to replace the old one because it had too much bad sector. And now I don't know exactly the windows series that come in this laptop. Could somebody tell me ?

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. bobby_holla

bobby_holla MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2014
    Hi can anyone here pls tell how to attach a website or link here. been trying to do that but it's not letting me do it. can anyone help me pls?

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    best you ask Tito or an admin if he allows you ad a website :D
    a read in rules might enlighten you as well ...

5. Rey46

Rey46 MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2014
    #1205 Rey46, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    thank you murphy :)

6. DiamondSoul

DiamondSoul MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2014
    :worthy: I have bought a new laptop today and it's without an OS. Now I want to install windows 8.1 and Ubuntu.

Can I have links of your latest monthly updates of windows 8.1 ... i couldnt find an exact place of it in the thread you began.
    It'd be so helpful if you can send me an Activator as well

one more question once my friend told that there are keys for sale for windows 8.1 versions. So is it possible to activate these versions via that sort of thing

I do really appreciate your work . Thank you! :):worthy:

7. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Click the magnet links. Microsoft Toolkit in the MDL Projects section for activation.

8. Northman

Northman MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2014
    Hello,

i have a questione (really nooby question). I have laptop from asus (so i have a valid and legal product key) and i need to perform a clean installation of the system and in a second time set up a dual boot with ubuntu (or another linux distribution). Doing this i lost my recovery partition but basically i dont want to use it because i dont want to have antivirus and other apps pre-installed from asus. I need the iso file for the oem system : is this the version "n" of the is files posted in the first post?..can you confirm that are totally safe? :D thanks in advance, and sorry for the noob question..

cheers,

Northman

9. Northman

Northman MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2014
    Thank you;

PS: i thought that would be nice to introduce myself to the community but there is not something like "hello - section" on the forum XD however nice to meet you all of you ;)

10. I7210I

I7210I MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2014
    hello
    I want to know if the exe files that make languages to iso's of windows will work on iso like that:
    Windows 8.1 AIO 48in1 with Update x32/x64 en-US Pre-Activated DaRT 8.1

thank you

11. myxcon

myxcon MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2013
    Can this version Windows 8.1 Professional VL with Update (x64) - DVD - MultiLang be activated with latest tookit? Thank you.

12. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Answer: YES :cool2:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. jsayage

jsayage MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2014
    My Ctrl buttons dont work when i installed this windows 8.1

14. mr-perfect

mr-perfect MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2009
    Download has been finished, thank you to all those who contributed ! (Uploader, seeders, trackers..)

GezoeSloog - svf patches
    murphy78 - sfx and torrent prep
    GVollant - SmartVersion 3.0 (smartversion.com)

15. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    who had this situation like me, in general, starts good installation, but there is case, on which microsoft don`t give answer, i did multi dvd with easy boot, all correctly, tried in 3 different boot styles, cos already works with vista and 7 . When pressing on install, i get the mess. @Could not load media drivers. Media driver are drivers for like: dvd, usb,ide....@

There is option to selects, so I selected the folder of the disks with drivers, but no result, it checks them quite long and then says, no way, man.
    ????:rip2:

16. son goku

son goku MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2013
    #1218 son goku, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    Hello everyone! I would just like to ask if I can use Microsoft Toolkit and KMSPico to activate any Windows 8.1 ISO from this thread regardless if it's VL (Volume licnese) or non-VL (Retail?) or embedded Industry versions?

Are the keys provided by Microsoft here: Appendix A: KMS Client Setup Keys - from Microsoft TechNet website (I can't post links yet) can be used regardless if the ISO it's being used on is non-VL/Retail or embedded Industry version?
    And can those keys provided by MS be used in any ISO provided in this thread?

Also, What is the embedded Industry versions of Windows ISO? What is the difference of it from the other ones? Such what is the difference between - Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise with Update (x64) from Windows 8.1 Enterprise with Update (x64)? can this Industry ISO also be activated with MSToolkit and KMSPico?

17. sskamesh

sskamesh MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2014
    My laptop has Windows 8.1 Single Language. Which one should i download for performing a clean installation as well as fetching the key from the BIOS?
    Is it Windows 8.1 with Update (multiple editions) (x64) - DVD - MultiLang or Windows 8.1 Core Single Language with Update and Pro WMC with Update: (Make your own) ???

18. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Depending on your platform type (32bit or 64bit), Core Single Language (x86) or Core Single Language (x64). You need to read your key from the UEFI BIOS before clean-installing.