Music Video Party - Share your favorite music here!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timesurfer, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
    #4561 Alphawaves, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis
     
  2. ambidav

    ambidav MDL Guru

    May 14, 2008
    2,503
    5,690
    90
    #4562 ambidav, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Rodrigo y Gabriela - 'Tamacun'

     
  3. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
    #4563 Alphawaves, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Luke Slater's 7th Plain - The Needs Of The Many
     
  4. Niekess

    Niekess MDL Addicted

    Mar 31, 2011
    836
    564
    30
    #4564 Niekess, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    All the songs I have heard makes no sense but are nice to listen. Some songs I like more since its beautiful made, and those songs you never hear in a club or on the radio but mostly in games or movies which is sad. But I do understand the reason for it not being put on radio and that is because it can brings can feeling up instead of only entertain. And these songs that do that I really love.

    I don't mind the any comments on the song I paste below because I bet some may call me crazy that I like it... but my answer on you will be this; SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC! ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

     
  5. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4565 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Seal - Walk On By
     
  6. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4566 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Burt Bacharach - Waiting for Charlie
     
  7. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4567 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Burt Bacharach - Walk on by
     
  8. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4568 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    George Duke Trio - Born To Love You

    :band:
     
  9. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4569 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Candy Dulfer & Dave Stewart - Lily Was Here

    :worthy::walkman:
     
  10. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4570 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Candy Dulfer - Still I Love You

    :trumpet:
    PS
    Awards Candy Dulfer:
    1990 in the list of the Billboard Top 200 album «Saxuality», nominated for «Grammy».
     
  11. jayblok

    jayblok MDL Guru

    Dec 26, 2010
    3,195
    2,582
    120
    #4571 jayblok, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    UFO- Too Hot To Handle
     
  12. R29k

    R29k MDL GLaDOS

    Feb 13, 2011
    5,189
    4,855
    180
    #4572 R29k, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Dionne Warwick - Walk On By


    Link for Petronium , Seal and that other woman thoroughly butchered Warwicks song
    :worthy: Dionne Warwick
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. R29k

    R29k MDL GLaDOS

    Feb 13, 2011
    5,189
    4,855
    180
    #4573 R29k, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4574 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    gdpit_com_31277928_810.gif
    I totally agree. Dion Warwick has always maintained a high position as the vocalist.

    Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker

    nnnradio#2.gif
     
  15. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4575 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love

    :worthy: 437.gif
     
  16. Petronium

    Petronium MDL Senior Member

    Oct 1, 2009
    359
    615
    10
    #4576 Petronium, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You

    animaciya_smiles_100x100_0038.gif :wiggle:
     
  17. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
  18. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
  19. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
  20. Alphawaves

    Alphawaves Admin
    Staff Member

    Aug 11, 2008
    6,789
    22,535
    210
    #4580 Alphawaves, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart