my computer wont re-boot properly please help as fast as possible !!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by barrytroter1, Aug 25, 2011.

1. NCS

NCS MDL Member

Jun 24, 2010
    sounds like u installed something that won't allow ur computer to boot or u got something from a e-mail that might have corupted ur computer..If u have a windows disc try rebooting with disc and run recovery option.

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I agree with burfadel, this has nothing to do with drivers windows e.c.t the machine is not getting by bios post stage so it is a hardware problem.

3. barrytroter1

barrytroter1 MDL Junior Member

May 30, 2011
    arh i was supposed to do it today but because of it not working still it looks like the money will go on fixing

4. barrytroter1

May 30, 2011
    i have a good air supply to it its never hot and i will try to do unplug the hdd ram and so on but im a bit wery of doing so because ive never done it before

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    You computer cables and components are made in such a way that they can only be connected one way so that you cannot make a mistake it is not possible to plug them in the wrong way :rolleyes: So you should fine when testing.

6. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    I dont think it´s fixable.
    If he cant enter bios or put some disks inside,than it´s a hardware problem.
    Try doing what burfadel said,but i doubt it will help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Nimbus2000

Nimbus2000 MDL Senior Member

May 5, 2010
    I have run across situations like this many times. It is amazing how often simply removing and all reinstalling cards /cables / RAM / CPU's will resolve the problem. Thermal cycling will cause connection problems over time.

As mentioned before, redoing the connections is very easy. If the computer is already DOA, nothing you do to try to fix it will make it worse.

8. 2percent

2percent MDL Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Have you tried to clear the CMOS? Remove the CMOS battery. There should be a three pin connector near the battery marked "clear CMOS" Move the jumper over for a short period of time then move it back and replace the battery.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. MiztaInsane

MiztaInsane MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2011
    try using a live cd to fix the boot manager

10. barrytroter1

May 30, 2011
    thankyou everyone for you help and advice but for some unknown reason it works fine now i am messeging of it now but i hugly appreciate the suggestions and everyones thoughts on how to solve the issue i do thankyou all many thanks barrytroter1

11. Mr Been

Mr Been MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2008
    barrytroter1, I'm praying for you now since 3 days, and finally it helped!!!!!

12. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    No problem barry,i´m happy that it worked out well for you.
    Mr been your prayers are very strong

13. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Great that you solved your problem without having to buy new stuff,stuff like that just happens from time to time :(

14. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011

See!? Told you so ;)

Next time you run into a problem, try not to panic. Almost anything can be fixed...

15. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    It´s hard not to panic when you can´t do anything with your PC,but it´s the best not to panic:eek:

16. barrytroter1

May 30, 2011
    thanks guys and you have some badass payers there mr been haha but i really apreciate everything guys !!!!!

17. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Now is the time to backup your system and any documents e.c.t. you need you may not be so lucky next time.