My girlfriend refuses to move in with me ..meh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by regalbatman, Nov 27, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regalbatman

regalbatman MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2014
    o_O:smoking:

I smoke weed ,I'm addicted to cigarettes,live in a small room, freelance programmer basically a loner . I'm dating this girl .... she is planning on moving in with me but finds the smell of nicotine laced air in the room unbearable .. she goes on a coughing and sneezing spree the moment she enters and by the time she leaves she is all irritated and annoyed and what not and I have to do this flowers and chocolate thing for her to bring here back to normal.Any practical solution to get rid of smoke /nicotine smell ??

She says she won't move in with me until I do something about it :(

2. jime1

jime1 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Quit smoking .......OR.......... Breakup

3. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Troll thread - there is only one answer and OP obviously wants us to side with him, which we won't

Plus, this is not a mental health / relationship forum

4. paris

paris MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2014
    #4 paris, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Are you trying to troll this forum ?:nono:

If you use Google and search for solution you'll obviously find many ways to get rid of smoke .I feel if you really loved her and want her to move in with you then simple you would just smoke outside and do everything possible to keep her comfortable.

Assuming you are really looking for a solution you can try using air purifiers or air filters for your air conditioner . I personally never felt the need to use one but I got one for my niece recently. You'll have to figure out something which works fine for you .

5. andy.tay70

andy.tay70 MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2013
    I dont blame her.
    get a life troll and stop wasting our time.:confused:

6. sml156

sml156 MDL Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Thank you for necroposting a 6year abandoned thread and waking up some....