[MyDigitalLife Giveaway/Contest] Wise Care 365 Pro (Annual Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    [​IMG]

We at My Digital Life would like to thank the WiseCleaner Team for this Exclusive giveaway

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

[​IMG]

www.WISECLEANER.com

Blog | Forum | Support | Store

Wise Care 365 Prothe best Windows Maintenance software

Wise Care 365 Pro is the flagship product of WiseCleaner. It is an all-in-one Windows Maintenance software that includes PC Checkup, System Cleaner, System Tune-up, Privacy Protector, and System Monitor.

The PC Checkup of Wise Care 365 provides the easiest way to clean up the system, help you find the potential security issues and optimizable items, and then fix them with just one click.

Wise Care 365 is a piece of software designed to take care of your PC every day. It will keep your PC in tiptop shape and at peak performance! Enjoy it!

Free version available
    Portable version available
    Themes / Custom photo theme
    Multi-language support

Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP

What's new

Wise Care 365 v5.5.8 released on Sep 18, 2020

Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:

+ Minor bug fixes.
    + Updated various translations.
    + GUI and usability improvements.​

Wise Care 365 Pro Highlights
    • One-click PC Checkup
    • Real-time system protection
    • Clean registry and disk junk
    • Deeply clean your private data
    • Make your PC faster and more secure!
    • Defragment registry, disk and tune-up system
    • Automatically update to the latest version
    • Premium Technical Support

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

| Why choose Wise Care 365 Pro |

Wise Care 365 Pro uses the latest advanced algorithms to speed up and optimize slowed down PCs with ultra-fast and easy operation.

Wise Care 365 Pro is an all-in-one PC acceleration & optimization software equipped with various functions such as registry cleaner, disk cleaner, disk and registry defragmentation, startup acceleration, and optimization of Windows settings.

In addition to functions for speeding up and optimizing, it also has many useful tools such as complete deletion of files, automatic password generation, and customization of right-click menus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Connect with WiseCleaner

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About WiseCleaner

Founded in 2005, WiseCleaner specializes in developing simple, effective, free and affordable system utility software for Windows computers. With hundreds of millions of downloads and worldwide distribution, their software supports more than twenty languages, including English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish, to name a few.

Keep Your Computer SAFE and FAST with WiseCleaner Products

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

[​IMG]

www.WISECLEANER.com

# Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License #

| 12 Annual Licenses To Win |

Have Extra Keys

Rules Of The Giveaway

# Must Be A Registered Member Before The Start Of The Giveaway #

Comment on Wise Care 365 Pro in your own words (Required)

Like/Follow WiseCleaner on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)
    Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc (Optional but appreciated)
    PM me within 3 days of the winners announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 15 Oct

Good luck

[​IMG]

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License

12 Annual Licenses To Win

Have Extra Keys

3. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #3 divinenews, Sep 24, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Why would I like to win an annual license for Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have been using free limited versions of Wise Care 365 Pro for years to clean junk files, clean my registry, and lower my ram.
    ... I believe in this software. It has proven itself to be powerful and reliable in helping to keep my computer's system running fast & clean.

[​IMG]

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1308937176109981696?s=20

I have followed and liked WiseCare Pro on Facebook and Twitter under the names "divinenews" & "Elijah Gale."

*Many thanks to our hard-working and ever generous forum member & "MDL Giveaway Organizer," khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the Giveaway!

Wise Care 365 Pro is a program that perfectly knows how to fix problems by cleaning and optimizing the system.
    The program can perfectly clean the system registry, I think that most of the performance depends on it, everyone knows. So she knows how to look for old branches and records in it, in order to delete them later, as a result of this, the system will work easier. In addition, you can defragment it, which will also affect performance for the better.

It is possible to clean disks from various temporary files, to defragment them like the registry, to manage the startup list of the operating system. No less important is the fact that Wise Care 365 has a module for cleaning your computer from private data, I think you shouldn't dwell on this too much, because everything is already clear. I would also like to highlight a utility that can generate passwords, and what is more, they are very reliable. In addition to all that has been said, the program also has utilities for optimizing RAM, permanently deleting data, hiding files and folders, setting up a computer for games.

5. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
  6. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    WiseCare365 Pro is a set of utilities for cleaning the registry, disk, and other PC software components. It is easy to use and effective, and the best solution to improve your computer's performance with one click.

7. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    I have been using Wise Care 365 Pro for a few years for my PC maintenance, best ever software, but my license is going to be expired in a month plus, hopefully i can win a license...

8. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Extended & Ends 15 Oct

9. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the contest.

Wise Care 365 is a simple and effective optimizer for improving computer performance and getting system information. Wise Care 365 has a large number of modules for optimization, it is a simple, safe and effective program and everything is clear in the construction and use.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

10. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
  11. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

12. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #12 khanyash, Oct 16, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    (OP)
    Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

PM me your real first name, last name, email address within 3 days

Winners

acasac

I haven't listed the participants who won in my WiseCare giveaway on another forum

13. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Congratulations to the winner:clap3:

14. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winner and thanks @khanyash for the giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    Congratulations to the winner.

16. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Thread Closed