[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox (5 x lifetime upgrades & 5 x lifetime)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jun 25, 2019.

1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We at My Digital Life would like to thank PowerArchiver (ConeXware) for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway

MyDigitalLife PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox Giveaway
    [​IMG]

The Smartest & Powerful Archiver

support: powerarchiver support
    forum: powerarchiver forum
    blog: powerarchiver blog

PowerArchiver 2019 — the smartest PowerArchiver is here!
    PowerArchiver 2019 comes with SmartAI, new feature that intelligently monitors your system and adjusts PowerArchiver options to it – Dark mode switching, Power Saving mode, Touch mode, Gesture support and best of all – new Simplified Ribbon UI from Office 2019! This version not only looks great, it also adds full support for skins and has Win10 styled bar on the side for applications! Fully customizable too! They also improved screen reader support and their new ZIP engine is fastest ever.
    RC2 Released: 6/6/2019. Final Release Soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What's New details here [​IMG] Features details here | tutorial

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get PowerArchiver Now Special Offer
    [​IMG]

What is the PowerArchiver (Future Upgrades) Select plan?
    Every PowerArchiver purchase comes at minimum with complimentary 12 months of PowerArchiver Select. PowerArchiver Select is a premium Support and Maintenance plan with following features: Upgrade Assurance (free upgrade to all major/minor versions), Live Registration system that keeps your registration code up to date, Priority Support including telephone support, priority Feature Requests, priority BETA releases. Level of end-user support in PowerArchiver Select is unprecedented in the software industry, where none of our competitors even offer phone support, let alone ability to influence future development. Renewal is available at significantly discounted prices – 73% discount for 1 year renewal and even larger discount for 3 year renewal!

Connect with MyDigitalLife [​IMG] Connect with PowerArchiver
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Giveaway Open To All

10 x licenses

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

lifetime (upgrades)
    - you get unlimited updates & upgrades
    lifetime (1-year updates/upgrades) - you get updates & upgrades for 1-year. after 1-year, you can continue to use the last updated version

Write in a few sentences "Why do you want to win a license & What are the best features of PowerArchiver for you?"

/Follow/Subscribe/Join PowerArchiver on social media (Optional)
    Like/Follow MyDigitalLife and Share the giveaway/contest (Optional)
    PM me within Three days of the result announcement to claim the win

Giveaway Ends 29 July

Good luck

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. ratana2

ratana2 MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2011
    PowerArchiver Toolbox has many interesting features.
    This PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox Giveaway is one of a liefitime.
    Thanks a lot MDL and the developer's company.

4. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #4 whizkidraj, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    Liked, Followed, Subscribed (Twice!). I wanted a NERO type of software, but something modern of course. Plus, this is lifetime upgrades, so I am definitely in.

About the features I like, I have read some discussions on the best archiving software, and the one that was highly mentioned (as a standout feature) was the "FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES encryption", and I see that PowerArchiver has the same.
    Awesome giveaway and effort. Very kind. :tankyou:

5. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    PowerArchiver has several features that free alternatives lack. Mounting iso and backup features interests me which other alternatives lack.
    Liked and followed on facebook and subscribed on youtube.

6. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Liked, Followed, Subscribed
    I wanted it because of lifetime upgrades,
    Awesome giveaway & thanks a lot..

7. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like to win the license because PowerArchiever is the most powerful tool that can do a lot thing than other tools available in the market. The best feature I love is using command line to do all the task using PACL.

8. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #8 divinenews, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    I want PowerArchiver 2019 because I have been using the 2016 version and have found it reliable and easy to use to unzip all the files I download. ...I also use it to encrypt and unencrypt the important info files that I keep on my computer and in the "cloud."

...Plus, this is not only a contest for great software but the licenses include all future updates.

1. My twitter share for this contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1146249592280944640
    2. I have already been following PowerArchiver @MDLinfo for several years under @divinenews.

*Many thanks to Ms. Mili Sefic and PowerArchiver (ConeXware), Mydigitallife.com forum, and our ever generous and kind forum member "khanyash" for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway.[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    this could replace a lot of freeware(that are loaded with unnecessary ads) on my computer.

10. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I want to win the program because it successfully replaces several applications.
    The advantage of the application is iso, copy, cloud support and the form of the archive

11. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    Liked, Followed, Subscribed.
    I wanted it because of lifetime upgrades, and also because PowerArchiver is not just an archiving program, but a real file manager with advanced archive data processing functions. After all, there is support for all the more or less popular compression formats, including ISO and NRG images, and the ability to convert between formats, tools for restoring archives, creating backup copies with the use of encrypted SFTP protocol.

12. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Added License Info To Make It More Clear

13. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I need it because it's the latest version. Thanks and regards.

14. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the review and the giveaway! PowerArchiver is indeed the most powerful archiver nowadays and it's really feature-rich. I have a license for an older version and I am using it. I need a license for the latest PowerArchiver so I can replace my current one and take advantage of the all new features. Among the features I like most are the new advanced codec pack with superior compression, multi-core optimization, Microsoft Office Add-Ins.

15. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Huih, these giveaways get better and better ... archiving software is quite expensive so this comes handy :good3:.

Count me in please.

Regards, doggie.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    I want to try PowerArchiver. The features encryption, burner, convert archives, SFX wizard and cloud support are useful to me. I am interested in its own .pa format and other features too.

17. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    its great software which is yearly updated great user interface
    its include several tool make it very good and more....

Twitter
    Facebook

18. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Thanks for giveaway @khanyash

PowerArchiver is a central one-stop compression shop that can handle all available formats.

Count me

19. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway. This is a very good app and one of my favorite software collection. It support for over 60 compression formats with very fast ZIP engine. The built-in virtual iso lets you mount ISO images in Virtual Drive without having to burn them. In addition, there is a very useful office plug-In that will automatically compress and encrypt files in Microsoft Office. There are many other useful tools with many new features in the current release

20. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Power Archiver is one of the best zipper programs. I used older versions for years, I was always satisfied. Maybe I win one of these license keys.,would be nice. Please count me in. Thanks!