[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox (5 x lifetime upgrades & 5 x lifetime)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jun 25, 2019.

1. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  2. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I never used this software so i wanna try it out.if i win this key. I will try it .

3. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    I often need to compress files
    Applicable to ZIP, ZIPX, PA, RAR, ISO and 60 other file formats. Fastest compression, multi-core optimization

4. Und3rt4k3r

Und3rt4k3r MDL Novice

Jan 26, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me in.
    Many thanks.

5. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    I'd like to win Power Archiver, because I could replace many different packer programs I am using now. I like the features, that the software also is an ftp client and that it can mount iso files. This helps me to replace even more freeware programs on my computer.

6. Froginfog

Froginfog MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    I think that PowerArchiwer it's a quite interesting alternative for WinRar. Application contains a lot of similar to WinRar options and features that's why I would like to win it.

7. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    1 Week Left

8. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @khanyash & @ ConeXware for supporting such a great giveaway!
    I am an old user of PA Toolbox, a very good all-in-one solution, including burner, image mounter and of course archiver. The great thing i appreciate at this software is the fact that it packs the files in the smallest possible archive sizes on the market, using their own archiver file format or the well-known archive formats.
    As per features to me it is very important the office plugin for direct integration with M$ products. The virtual drive works good also, so please count me in.

I did all the social media requirements,
    Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its like a Swiss Army Knife among archive software. It has so many functions. Always has been a great tool.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

10. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway khanyash. PowerArchiver has the best interface I have seen in an archiver program. I also like the FTP option, which I can use for wireless transfers.

11. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Great thanks for this special event! I would like to have a license key for this very nice solution as i need a powerful archiver, burner and ISO files manager type multi purpose solution. I work on a daily basis with lots of documents and i pack and unpack various docs so for me a reliable archiver is a must. I read a lot of reviews on the internet regarding this software and seems to be the best. The virtual drive manager and the data burner features are my fav.
    Did the like, follow and subscribe activities also.
    Many thanks for this giveaway!

12. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks Bro.
    I'm using older version 2018 of PowerArchiver. No free updates are available. PowerArchiver is light weight and handles most of the files I use. Even ISO files open fast with no lag. As they still support XP, I'm very happy.

Coming to more features in the giveaway offering of Toolbox version, I like the feature of Virtual drive to quick access/mount ISO files. The Cloud option is good and supports Google Drive & Dropbox that I can use. Additionally the PDF preview feature is very useful. It avoids the need to have a PDF reader installed. Also portability is nice, but I haven't used.

Already following & Liked

Shared here

Thanks, Grr

13. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.

I would like to win a license for this program because the license with upgrades is lifetime.

My favourite features:
    - Virtual ISO drive
    - Multilangual
    - Advanced Codec Pack
    - Multicore compression and fastest RAR extraction.

14. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Power Archiver has better compression rates than the standard Windows compression, lifetime license is a plus!
    Please count me in!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Thanks for the contest.
    My favorite features are strong encryptation and powerarchiver burner . In addition to wide range of supported formats and nice interface.
    -social rules done

16. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @khanyash , Ms. Mili Sefic and ConeXware team :)

I'd like to win the lifetime license (+future upgrades) for PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox because it is the most reliable and feature-rich program combining Standard and Professional versions into one powerful and smartest all-in-one archiver. I have an old version of PowerArchiver Standard and using its advanced codec pack (.pa file format) for my archives for superior compression and secured encryption. Best features I'd love to try in this Toolbox are: Virtual ISO Drive, burner support for DVD to ISO conversions, SmartAI, Office add-ins and Cloud drive support :) Count me in!

Liked/Following in Twitter and Facebook, Subscribed to PowerArchiver channel in Youtube

Twitter Share

17. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    When I first tried the new 2019 version of PowerArchiver, I found the response time of UI has really been optimized considering the experience of PowerArchiver some years ago. Furthermore, starting from the 2017 version, PowerArchiver brought us the unique Advanced Codec Pack (.pa), a brand new and powerful compression format.

Here are some results of my quick tests (in order to simplify the comparison, I only use the default settings of all the applications without any tweak to further achieve potential performance improvement):

Test 1: five mp4 files, total size: 1.02 GB

WinRAR .rar compression - 1:20s, .rar file size: 1.02 GB, extraction - 6s
    7Zip .7z compression - 1:21s, .7z file size: 1.01 GB, extraction - 4s
    PowerArchiver .zip compression - 26s, .zip file size: 1.02 GB, extraction - 9s
    PowerArchiver .pa compression - 54s, .pa file size: 1.01 GB, extraction - 18s

Test 2: a folder of four pdf files and two .zip files, total size: 87.8 MB

WinRAR .rar compression - 4s, .rar file size: 78.5 MB, extraction - 1s
    7Zip .7z compression - 8s, .7z file size: 78.7 MB, extraction - 2s
    PowerArchiver .zip compression - 2s, .zip file size: 83.1 MB, extraction - 1s
    PowerArchiver .pa compression - 46s, .pa file size: 53.8 MB, extraction - 20s

As we can see, the compression and extraction algorithms of PowerArchiver are very impressive. The Advanced Codec Pack (.pa) format has its own advantages in comparison with some other famous compression formats. Besides, if you have solid background of various compression algorithms, PowerArchiver allows you to make some deep customization to maximize their performance, which is rare in many other similar applications.

If you need to burn some discs sometimes, backup or transfer files via FTP and cloud storage, PowerArchiver can be a handy utility designed for you as well.

Thank you @khanyash for bringing us another great giveaway and thanks to the ConeXware, Inc. as well.

18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win the PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox license because it is a powerful archiver with support for all major archive formats. It has a simple, intuitive interface.
    Best PowerArchiver features:
    - built-in RTF, TXT, BMP, WMF, ICO, EMF viewer and some others,
    - uses five encryption methods,
    - you can compress hundreds of files.

Liked/Followed/ PowerArchiver
    Liked/Followed MyDigitalLife
    Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

19. Diaz21414

Diaz21414 MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2012
    great thing, count me in!!
    I've been using PA2016 alongside office16, as I rather keep my programs in the same number (a pet peeve, I know) and with office19 out I was already planning to test the trial.

i like the integration of the GUI with Window's, file compress/decompress should feel smooth, is a common action for any user, and the guys at conexware gets it, also, unlike winzip, it let's me customize the main window.

the explorer mode, portable USB and WinRAR support are the things that really set them ahead of others for me.

wish they had a macOS version too.

20. anniyan

anniyan MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway! count me in. This is a very good app. It supports for over 60 compression formats with very fast ZIP engine. The built-in virtual iso lets you mount ISO images in Virtual Drive without having to burn them. In addition, there is a very useful office plug-In that will automatically compress and encrypt files in Microsoft Office. There are many other useful tools with many new features in the current release.