[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] Total Uninstall Professional (Lifetime Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User1803

User1803 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2009
    #21 User1803, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Thank you for organizing giveaway for this uninstall software.
    I know the program and would like to use it. sorry for my bad English. It is almost non-existent, my english.
    greeting

2. bakasenpai

bakasenpai MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2018
    I have been using Revo uninstaller for years, and I have zero problem so far. I would like a license for this to compare these two programs which works the best in terms of light, fast, safe and clean leftovers files. Thank you!

3. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Sometimes i couldn't uninstall some of the softwares. Forexample i could't uninstall office 2016 neither control panel, nor microsoft own tools or manually. Want to try this tool in such situations. My friends suggests it and they say it makes its job well. Count me in.

4. icnliwen

icnliwen MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2019
    Total Uninstaller is the best best uninstall tool I have used!!! I have been using it for four years and I really really love it!I hope I can have another one on my second computer!! Thanks for the giveaway!

5. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    First of all, thanks a lot @khanyash for organising this very good & rare giveaway and to Gavrila Martau (great dev) & MDL forums for supporting it.
    :clap:
    I would like to win a license key for TU Professional as i really think that this software is the best uninstaller on the market after Uninstall Tool. :D Great software indeed, excellent cleaning capabilities, with the possibility to review all the remnants that will be wiped out at a single click plus other interesting features that made me enter the giveaway in order to have a chance to win this!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    #26 adric, Oct 22, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    I started using Total Uninstall when it was still a free version. I still use a licensed version (4.9.5) :D on Win7 32-bit. One of my favorite features is the export function. Best uninstaller I've found so far. Time for a new license. ;)

7. jf3000

jf3000 MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2015
    I wonder how many people will click the actual posts on FaceBook considering the forum requires you to be logged in to view the actual link and instead returns a post stating there is an error.

8. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    • I like following features of this program-1.Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.2.Transfer programs from one computer to another Thanks a lot for an innovative uninstaller giveaway!!

9. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Seems like something that might be able to uninstall stuff that's broken beyond Windows' ability to repair or uninstall.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    There Is 2 Reason That's Why I Like To Participate In This Giveaway:
    1.I Don't Have Enough Money To Buy Software
    2.I Don't Want To Crack Any Software (Pirate Software Can Be Very Dangerous For Your System Sometime And Somehow Crack Software Or Tools Can Contain Malware Or Other Type Of Virus)
    Thanks In Advance :D

Count Me In :D

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

11. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @khanyash !

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Total Uninstall Pro because I'm still using an old version, version 6.24 and would like it to be updated to the latest stable version. It's my go-to app to safely and completely remove any traces of uninstalled software in the system. There are a lot of great interesting new features like app back-up and transfer. Count me in please :)

Facebook Share

12. Picollo30

Picollo30 MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2012
  13. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Thanks for this giveaway, I never had used or heard about this software, but it seems to be powerful and it is like a "must have" program.
    I will be delighted if I have the luck of winning a license. And the ability of transferring programs from a computer to another made my eyes shining as a child looking at a candy box.

14. jerseyboy

jerseyboy MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2011
    For me the feature: "Transfer programs to new computer. Move your hard to find programs and their settings to new PC." is amazing as I have never found an app that does this correctly.

15. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #35 usermydigitallyfe, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Thanks for the good giveaway!

I want to win this Greatest Uninstaller of all times - The Total Uninstaller.

Total Uninstall is a very useful file system and OS management utility that can help me to quickly remove applications from my PC.
    It allows to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in program which can leave traces behind.
    Total Uninstall is an advanced software application specialized in uninstalling programs from computer and completely removing registry entries or other traces. It includes several additional tools designed to help monitor new utilities, clean junk files and create backups.
    I hope to win this great.

16. playa99

playa99 MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2015
    First of all, thanks for this great giveaway!

Total Uninstall makes it very easy to find out the left overs of an uninstall. The creation of the snapshots and their comparison is performed very quickly. It is possible to define files/directories/registry entries which should be ignored. Total Uninstall suggests possible traces which could belong to the application to be uninstalled as they were created later (during usage of the application).

Last but not least, I really like the user interface, which shows the traces in a detailed and structured fashion and provides various wizards for monitoring, analyzing, uninstall etc.

17. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    There Is 2 Reason That's Why I Like To Participate In This Giveaway:
    1.I Don't Have Enough Money To Buy Software
    2.I Don't Want To Crack Any Software (Pirate Software Can Be Very Dangerous For Your System Sometime And Somehow Crack Software Or Tools Can Contain Malware Or Other Type Of Virus)

Thanks

18. JeanP

JeanP MDL Novice

Jul 11, 2019
    Essential for - among other things - erasing all traces of an installation.
    Thank you for the opportunity !

19. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    With Total Uninstall, I can keep my computer clean. I can also monitor what changes a program makes to my computer. I am curious about the possibility of migrating an app from one machine to another if I know what changes have been made.

20. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Total Uninstall is a fantastic uninstaller program and it completely removes all the traces of the installed software. I want this license to have access to this great software for lifetime.
    Thanks @khanyash