[MyDigitalLife] NordVPN 5 x 2-year and 10 x 1-year subscriptions Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    It would be nice to have NordVPN, as all other VPNs are very slow.

2. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I used NordVPN a few years ago. I liked it, because it was easy to use and it had many IPs in many countries to choose. I think NordVPN is one of the best offer on the market.

3. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    NordVPN looks like a very good VPN protection. Meets the requirements with strong 256-bit encryption and a combination of highly secure VPN protocols.
    Thank you for this conetst.

4. geordienewt

geordienewt MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2018
    Panamanian Banks do a wonderful job of hiding secretive data and have done for years.
    Its countrymate, the wonderful NordVPN also has this ability to hide your tracks from prying eyes.
    Go on make me invisible, it's in your hands.

Thanks to MDL & khanyash for the possibility of winning this great offer.

5. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #25 usermydigitallyfe, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    NordVPN is a reliable option with many features. NordVPN's speeds are reliably fast.NordVPN utilizes AES-256 bit encryption. there is no DNS leaks when connected to NordVPN. NordVPN also employed a double VPN, meaning that data went through multiple servers to be encrypted multiple times. NordVPN also features a kill switch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mefromdz

mefromdz MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2019
    NordVP is one of the top VPN providers in the world, with zero logging policy and servers in over 59 countries, it supports multiple platforms and provides fast connection speeds.
    Also NordVPN has a built-in DNS based ad blocking solution that blocks ad trackers and known malicious websites.

7. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for this great giveaway.
    I used twice NordVPN. It was really good VPN service.
    Protection of NordVPN meets the requirements with strong 256-bit encryption and a combination of highly secure VPN protocols (OpenVPN and IKEv2 / IPSec). All of this is wrapped in intuitive apps that look good.

8. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to get NordVPN to secure and make it impossible to access my confidential information and to be able to visit sites that are blocked in my region.
    I have previously used this service and note that NordVPN is one of the best VPN services, has a large number of servers in many countries of the world, quite high speed and stability in the connection.

9. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    need one for gaming needs i.e. for better ping & to compete against huge player base).
    my isp blocks twitch & other gaming sites too. which is why i am in for Nordvpn for their unlimited no of servers worldwide & ofcpurse for privacy.

10. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    NordVPN seems to be a safe and reliable application. It has a clear and transparent privacy policy and does not save any data. The app also has tons of advanced security features across all of the platforms it supports.
    Thanks MyDigitalLife and the NordVPN Team for this giveaway.

11. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    NordVPN is one of the most reliable VPN these days, as it has been audited for its non-logging claims, which is a rare thing among VPNs.

Another special thing about it is the support for torrenting, which again is an uncommon service.

And it is located in Panama, so no mandatory data retention laws as well.

What else can a reliable VPN provide!

12. aeroloverz

aeroloverz MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2011
    Wow what a nice gesture from nordvpn

I've been using nordvpn since 2019, bought a 2 year subscription with a great price!

It's gonna end in november 2021, would be nice to get another year or two free :D

The service is always reliable with multiple server in multiple countries, very simple app on mobile devices and on pc.

Thank you MDL and NordVPN for this giveaway :)

13. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    The best VPN , bar none. I had owned a subscription in the past , it is one of the best VPN's I have ever used. More connections with fast rates than any other vpn out there.

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    NordVPN is very reliable and helps keep my online presence secure as I was able to use it a while ago. Would recommend 10/10 to all of my friends circle.

Thanks so much for the giveaway.

15. zeit1

zeit1 MDL Novice

Dec 22, 2020
    The best VPN on the market. NordVPN protection meets the requirements with strong 256-bit encryption and a combination of highly secure VPN protocols. I highly recommend using . I hope to win a two-year subscription.

16. billgates-suck

billgates-suck MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2010
    NordVPN is suck. Speed is suck. UI is suck.
    Prove me I'm wrong by give me 1 license so I can test it otherwise!

17. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #37 divinenews, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Why do I want to be a winner of a NordVPN subscription in this contest.

Because NordVPN is rated by many critics and users as being in the top three VPNs year in and out for the last decade. ... NordVPN is one of the better-known VPNs, NordVPN Panama headquarters makes it a top choice for those who are concerned with privacy, as Panama isn't a member of any international surveillance alliances.

Features that I like:
    1. More than 5,000 servers in 59 countries.
    2. Has a "Kill Switch."
    3. Top level AES encryption.
    4. Double VPN ... NordVPN also employed a double VPN, meaning that one's data went through multiple servers to be encrypted multiple times. This concept, known as VPN server chaining of multi-hop, enhances security so that not even any Internet Service Provider knows what anyone is up to. My understanding is most VPNs only use one server, so I feel good knowing that my data will have twice the encryption protecting it before it reached its final destination.

Facebook.com "liked" under name "Elijah Gale" ... and Twitter.com "followed" under name @divinenews.

* Thanks for contest, Khanyash. ... Much respect for all you do for us across the web.

18. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway in this pandemic my friend.
    NordVpn what to say about this its name says it all it is one of the most popular vpn service in the market also most reliable. It has more 5000 servers also I like the dedicated servers for streaming and for p2p, its privacy policy is very clear and transparent also it is outside of the 5 eyes this makes it a primary choice for many not only this it comes with advance security features and also it is constantly updated and pushed with new features take the example of new protocol it is the first vpn to introduce a different protocol other than the conventional one for more secure transmission over the Internet. I think I have raised my views about this vpn ance again thank you for this nice gesture.

19. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway, of a few VPNs i had tested, NordVPN gave me the best streaming experience for BBC iplayer.....

Twitter

20. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for this nice giveaway, Nord is one of the best name in VPN list. I like it UI it's really easy to understand, I like all thos vpn which has no log policy. One of the most good think is very fast connect to any server and I don't feel I am connected with highly encrypted server because speed is much fater after Nord lynx.