[MyDigitalLife] NordVPN 5 x 2-year and 10 x 1-year subscriptions Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmlsz

mmlsz MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    In short, NordVPN is the top/first choice when planning to get "VPNed".
    Fast and stable serves, easily maneuver UI along with the double assurance on the NO-LOG policy, just SUPER !!
    Now even come with 2yrs extra free subscription giveaway, just irresistible !!

2. petruk

petruk MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2011
    Someone trying to be anonymous on limited sites
    Many ways available but there is a way to get more secured
    NordVPN the reliable choice

3. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Nord VPN is one of the best VPN out there. A huge amount of servers to choose from, dedicated servers for streaming and P2P and has the latest technology and updates in terms of encryption. One of the most important thing with this VPN is that it has a strict no-log policy, which is useful in cases when governments could seize control of servers or try to put pressure on the VPN provider. Used this VPN before, i can say that i had a pleasant experience with the product, it was stable and fast.

Thanks to khanyash and MDL Forums and Nord VPN for this wonderful giveaway.

4. karthikeyan346

karthikeyan346 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2016
    If security is important thing to you and want to do more on the internet anonymously then Nord VPN is the solution.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

5. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    I like this VPN because of it has over 5,400 servers in 59 countries
    Unblocks most streaming services and I could watch sport events.
    Thank you khanyash for this giveaway.

6. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Thank you for the giveaway, khanyash !
    Right now I do have a shared account of NordVPN and I find that it is a good vpn.
    It's quite fast, connects easily and doesn't drop connection.
    Would like to have my own account with it.
    Thanks

7. Kynyo

Kynyo MDL Novice

May 13, 2010
    NordVPN, is the no. 1 choice when it comes to security.
    I like that they support Wireguard.
    No log policy is also a plus.

Thanks for the giveaway.

8. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    Frankly speaking I'd appreciate winning the contest for th profit of my son... IMO NordVPN's torrent support is a definite strong point, and there's as much to like on the privacy front too, with plenty of smart features to help keep you safe and anonymous online. Thank you.

9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many, many thanks for this exclusive giveaway for NordVPN. I don't remember seeing such a giveaway for Nord elsewhere so this is a great event organised here at MDL.
    Thanks for the great efforts of @khanyash for bringing such a perfect giveaway for us here. I was an old user of NordVPN mainly as I liked a lot the App & the privacy provided and also the servers used to connect. As far as I remember they offer great speeds even for remote connections and excellent built-in ad removing feature. As I tested a lot other VPNs I didn't extend my subscription but now i am willing to start using it once again.
    My share is below:
    https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1394020000273518598?s=20
    I already follow them on social media.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Joe Kidd

Joe Kidd MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2018
    Thanks to Khanyash and NordVPN for organizing this giveaway.
    Ive been a past user of Nord and I loved having it on my computer at home, it was the best. But I didn't renew my subscription because I wasn't using the computer as much. Now that my parents are using the internet more, with moms phone and laptop and dads tablet plus the tv. It would give added security for them since they have spectrum as their provider.
    NordVPN is the best dam VPN period!

11. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    NordVPN has many features which make it a top notch vpn like:-
    1) Double Vpn for extra security to the already strong VPN with military grade encryption.
    2) One of the Highest Number of servers.
    3) Great for unblocking strict video websites like netflix which have many blocking mechanisms as it employs many servers.
    40 Kill switch which enssures utmost privacy by not allowing traffic go through unsecured IP.
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1394697391886921728
    Following on twitter!
    Thanks a lot!!

12. dzidzia

dzidzia MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2016
    Why I want to win?
    NordVPN is, in musical language, an orchestra program that has all the security features you'd expect from a VPN: kill switch, DNS leak protection, no logs.
    NordVPN is a wide gamut of servers: 5400 in 59 countries with a separated, dedicated IP address for the user's private network.
    NordVPN is virtuoso features: double encryption, masked servers, P2P support, TOR connection.
    Everything plays and sounds fantastic. :)

13. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    1. Like/Follow NordVPN on their social networks to show your support.
    https://www.facebook.com/NordVPN/ liked.
    https://twitter.com/nordvpn/ followed.
    2. Share the giveaway on social media, forums, and other places to show your support.
    Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/4102064339836943
    3. Comment on NordVPN in your own words and two-three sentences.
    NordVPN is a popular VPN service which supports a vast number of regions and servers. It has a strict no-logging policy and the program enables you to connect to one of the available VPN servers and uses Tor over VPN protocols to ensure your private data or activity log is not recorded. It can work with several protocols including OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP or IPSec and offers SSL-based encryption for the internet connection.
    Among those VPNs available in the market, NordVPN is really an ideal solution for navigating the Internet and protect users from trackers or data leaks.

14. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    NordVPN is actually the most happening and sought-after VPN in the current world. It's like sunshine that brings hope to the public by helping to bypass the spiderweb of browsing restrictions imposed by authorities. And it also succeeds in giving its users a feeling of security from the prying eyes.

No log policy, so many servers to choose from, sturdy connection with the state-of-the art protocol and encryption level are what that make the NordVPN the best.

Thanks to @khanyash and mydigitallife for bringing this nice giveaway to us.

15. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Great thanks for the giveaway! I never used this VPN but this VPN provider offers the best discounts on the market for their subscription. I just installed their android app and it looks amazing. What i like the most is that they provide exotic servers and that they are located not in a country that uses surveillance over the internet users. They also provide double hop VPN, no logs and cool application. The latency measured with speedtest is great and the speeds are sometimes better than ones offered by my ISP.

Please, i need a license for this.
    Best wishes.

16. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @khanyash and NordVPN Team!

I'm currently relying on Keepsolid's VPN Unlimited for secure and anonymous connection online. I'd like to win an NordVPN 2-year or 1-year license because you can choose from 5400+ servers in 59 countries, protected by the encryption and tunnelling protocol that secures all my online tracks and activities. It's considered number 1 VPN and can always be sure I'll be safe with strict no-logs policy and providing reliably fast connection and malware protection when visiting sites. Count me in please! :)

17. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

18. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
  19. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    #59 shrinivas, May 22, 2021
    Last edited: May 22, 2021
    Thanks khanyash, I am one of the winners of 1-year sub, please let me know how to send a PM, thanks

Edit: I figured it out, sorry for posting here !
    Please ignore !

And congratulations to all the winners !

20. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners. Am at the last of that list, :). Hope to have better luck next time.