Neebie help on Win XP iso reinstall

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by mudhen, Dec 29, 2016.

1. mudhen

mudhen MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2016
    First of all I love Win XP and every 2 years it seems that I have to reinstall the OS due to it slowing down, and bloating.
    It takes a long time to reinstall with all my graphic software programs, scanner, tweaks, drivers, email settings, preferences, profiles, etc.
    I've used nlite, and it works great to remove all the crud I never use, before I reinstall.

Now my question is; Can I use AOMEI Backupper software to create a iso after I do a clean reinstall with all my programs and settings for future use?

Is that the best user friendly software to use?

And lets say in 2 years I want to install the iso over my existing software, how to do that?
    I'm thinking that the iso won't load over an existing OS system.
    Do I need a disk utility boot saved on a USB to tell it to copy on a disk?

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sharon_hsy

sharon_hsy MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2016
    #3 sharon_hsy, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    That's not complex. Since you are using aomei backupper, you can just create a full backup image with it and then do the incremental backups by scheduled plan to external hard drive.
    If you want to reinstall the os, just create a bootable media disc via aomei backupper to dvd or usb drive. You can find more detailed information from their website. I'm an aomei backupper user and you can upgrade to the pro version from some giveaways now! Usually, the free version is enough to use. But to get a paid version freely, why not.