Need all Win 7 & WMC Beta builds

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jachin99, Apr 14, 2017.

1. jachin99

jachin99 MDL Junior Member

Feb 15, 2016
    I'm looking for a version of Windows media Center that might have been released as a beta build, that does one of these two things:

1. Exposes the MCEPG database so that I can see which tables are stored within it.
    OR
    2. Comes with a separate application for viewing or modifying the EPG database.

I am already aware of the limited capabilities of loadmxf, and it does not satisfy either one of these requirements. I am looking for something that lets me view, and modify the EPG. I know various tools exist for this purpose but I can't find one that is relatively straight forward. In my mind (which hasn't always been correct), I'm picturing a scenario where I can connect to the database through Visual Studio, and make changes. An alternative to this would be to use a standalone app that was included in a beta version of WMC, and later removed.

I understand that this is an obscure request but because this forum has a large, knowledgeable user base so it only makes sense to look here. Thank you.