Need help activate my Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Crushader, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Crushader

Crushader MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2009
    I've tried all the loaders out there, the chinese one, hazar one and orbit30 as well. But apparently none of them seem to work on my HP Compaq nx7400 laptop, is there a particular reason why it wouldn't work?

And what are slic, and do I need it for the crack to work? And how do I get modded BIOS for my laptop, and how to flash it? I'm really new in this area, and I've tried looking around for clues, but couldn't understand any, that's why I'm making my own thread.

Any information and help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. Busykid508

Busykid508 MDL Guru

Jun 4, 2009
    #2 Busykid508, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. Crushader

Crushader MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2009
    It works!! I've tried to use WoW 7 before, twice! But didn't work, don't know why it works this time :confused:...

What I did was using Hazar and Orbit30 lo*der to remove all hacks, and then install 7lo*der, and then left it there without reboot. And then installed WoW7 and reboot, and now my Windows 7 is activated. So I have no idea which method activated my windows :(...

Anyway, the last time I used tookit 1.8 and try to activate through it, and windows 7 showed it was activated as well, but then when I woke up, it's back to the countdown again. Let's hope this time it will stay for real.

Will post again tomorrow to see if windows stay activated.

Thanks a bunch for the help busybkid!! :)