need help can't activate genuine key build 10565

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by robmadden1, Oct 25, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    #23 T-S, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    we say. don't get wet before the rain.Problems MAY happen. In that case one starts thiking about the countermeasures and workarounds. But in normal cases avoiding the easy way is just pointless.

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Simply said, what YOU do, is just up tp YOU! What others do, is just up to those other's, BUT YOU!

I didn't try to change what you do, or even complain about that because it's just up to yourself and not up to I! Other simply thinking different from you and that's good so and I don't want that others thinking like I did!

For the OP, it's simply up to him what to do. That others gave different opinion, way or some like you did, you should simply accept that because YOU are, same as any other living person of this planet, are just imperfect and doing, thinking, talking and so on many things wrong, every single day, so I do, as any other person!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  5. RADITZDJ

RADITZDJ MDL Member

Jun 24, 2011

How to check if non OEM bios is available?
    I already download the latest bios from ASUS and updated it
    My OEM key still there

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Maybe,.... you ask the BIOS Hackers of MDL for help in that? They may able to remove original P-Key from Bios.

I'm not sure, the P-Key in OEM BIOS's are part of the normal BIOS Apps, or is separated from it.

Normally, an Update to an higher OS Version as those which came with the machine, is possible, by using the Product Key from the higher version within installation. It may be possible to 'automate' that process by add/change 2 files in Sources Folder of the ISO:
    • ei.cfg (which contains the OS Version)
    • pid.txt (which contains the Product Key)

If your ISO didn't has one or even both of those files, just add them to it and try again an install. That worked for me all times I used it.