Need original XP!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by andhrew, Aug 14, 2011.

1. andhrew

andhrew MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2010
    Maybe here is someone who has WinXP Home SP1 OEM original Eng version and WinXP Pro SP3 Eng OEM original version i need those versions for my work. I hope someone can help me with this problem cuz ive been looking for these cds very long time and cant find them.
    It would be nice if someone could put together all original XP versions for Home and Pro OEM from SP1 to SP3 that would be good XP collection where ppl can find exact version if they need ;)

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Start reading, all the info as stated above is already here!

sebus

3. andhrew

andhrew MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2010
    looks like i get that pro with sp3 thanks but is it possible to get home with sp1?

4. john1230

john1230 MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2010
    I've been looking of SP1 XP for a while and I've found it on demonoid's web site with these search terms: "Dell System Recovery Disk" "Windows XP Home SP1 (DELL Untouched)"

One is Pro SP1 and the other is Home SP1. Just replace the OEM files for your PC's maker and it'll install without asking for activation. SP2 and SP3 can be found there as well, or you can slipstream it your self.

Look here for Suicide Solution tutorial
    How-To-Create-PRO-OEM-SLP-CD (I can't post links)

I highly recommend reading this too:
    How to install Windows from USB- WinSetupFromUSB with GUI (again I can't post links)
    Made mine with 6 XP 32/64 version

Google the titles for the links

Just my 2 cent, Download the Pro version as it makes no sense using the home version, It's not like you have to pay to upgrade.

5. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. stream

stream MDL Member

Nov 5, 2010
    #7 stream, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011

Attached Files: