need your help with my iphone

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by lifeman, Apr 10, 2011.

1. lifeman

lifeman MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2011
    First i would like to apologize to the forum for the fact that my first post is a <want something> post
    i know that this is a kind of rude when you first join a forum but i am forced to do it
    because i am running out of time in a way i will leave away from my pc and i need a restore to my i phone but with nothing lost from data apps and saved games
    now to the point i have read the following

as a user of an i phone 3gs for 2 years now, i know that after a jailbreak our restore option is usually restore as new especially if we want to jailbreak again
    in the article i read

that last thing will bring back all data but isn't going to bring in the phone some garbage from the jailbreak also
    since the last back up of the phone will be in a jailbreak condition?
    i must say here that after the restore i am planning i will not jailbreak my phone again so i want it to be clean but with all my data in it

and coming to that last i have also read this

except sms text does anyone know if we can do the same for saved games and other files and where to find them in the same logic with the above mentioned

sorry if i have tired you and thank you in advance for any help you can give me

2. lifeman

lifeman MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2011
    come on guys give a help
    someone from in here wrote the quides that i have read in digital life
    no one have any idea
    please