New Computer Delivered Infected!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by pisthai, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bk109

bk109 MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2012
    #21 bk109, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    Pisthai,feel free to read and comprehend what vym actually wrote - he didn't claim that a quick format rewrites all data, all he said was
    ,so the only person spewing crap here is you. So again feel free to stop whining like a baby and actually try to read and more importantly - COMPREHEND what is written,before switching to Crybaby mode. BTW, speaking of your off-topic crap,please amuse us again with your BIOS and HDD revitalization apps,I haven't had a tech-induced laugh like that in years.

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Sorry to tell that you attitude didn't differs a lot from those of that other member!

Never mind, a claim that a HDD wipe is done within a second is just insane! And would also show loss of knowledge. And that was what I was talking about: the wiping of an HDD!! No installation of from what media etc., just the fact that and HDD wiping couldn't be done within 1 second. Period.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vymrdal

vymrdal MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2010
  4. bk109

bk109 MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2012
    #24 bk109, Feb 26, 2013
    And your rebuttal is 'waah,you're being mean' instead of addressing what is actually written? It's funny,you know that you always repeat the tactic - if someone actually calls you on your bs,you either immediately get offended or for very special occasions you get offended and toss in a reference to your 'work experience' or some nebulous friend,but never any real citations.
    Btw,let me translate the command that indeed runs in a second or two,because apparently you know zilch about dd (and apparently google to fix your knowledge lapses) - the string vym added was to delete the partition table,which is something,funny enough, mentioned in plain english too. So,again - if you have something to add,feel free to ensure that it's on topic and not verifiable bs. Toning down the bitching and moaning would be a good idea too,though if you post something even semi-relevant,people might actually overlook your tone.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Why didn't you stop to behave like a six years old kid? I asked several time already to be polite and gracious, something which seems to be impossible for you. And as normal it even was you to admit that I posted off topic after answering to an post about formatting.

If you didn't have an real answer to what I was talking about, it's very inappropriate to start insulting and go out of context! So it's just you who were going off topic with your answers every time you posted a new one, include the last one!
    If you didn't like what I posting, keep out of it, I suggest! I don't need your nasty comments.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Don't think I didn't know what vymrdal was talking about and what he was meaning. Problem with that were that it was totally miscalled and was everything but wiping an HDD! And that was I was talking about in first line: HDD wiping! I don't like to go out of context and also don't like if, what I was talking, was taken out of context!

As civilized human we could polite and gracious discus about that but with insulting and nasty comments. Just stay to the fact's and on context.

7. bk109

bk109 MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2012
    #28 bk109, Feb 26, 2013
    Again,so you post with 0 relevant information and funny enough,to complain about insulting,despite partaking in it (in force) as well... So,apparently you've chosen play A - just act affronted to gloss over the fact that you were caught AGAIN speaking verifiable nonsense... Tisk,tisk,tisk

Edit: Speaking of funny,I wonder why you managed to spot,get insulted and then to respond to my 'attitude' towards your nonsensical ramblings,yet you failed to address your utter failure to understand a simple linux console command. Or how despite knowing absolutely anything on the aforementioned command you directly accused another user (vymrdal) of lying. Or how your entire whinefest began because apparently you lack the basic language comprehension skills to grasp what is written by other posters.