New Office 2010 Repository

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by WinFLP, Jul 30, 2010.

1. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Your welcome and thanks to MD for such a nice script for us to use

2. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    #22 ellen, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Does this only activate office plus or does it also activate visio and project?

3. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    I think it works on all VL editions but I'm not certain...

4. qewlpal

qewlpal MDL Addicted

Jun 25, 2010
    Yes, it works on all office products activating each product one by one..You can install all the products and just run this script as Admin once and all of your products gets activated in one go..We should also be thankful to ZWT for this awesome emulator..

@MasterDisaster
    Thanks a lot for this extremely useful script.It is working for me now after a clean install of Windows and Office again..though i still couldnt figure out why it showed that '"wmic.." is not a valid internal or external command..:( may be i used the manual way of activating it? confused...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. FuSchnickens

FuSchnickens MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I stumbled across a MAK key for Office 2010 Pro Plus (64) and it worked to my surprise. I'm fully activated but who knows how long the key will last until MS zaps it. After installation I ran the key thru the VAT2 tool and it had over 22,000 activations left.

6. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks a lot, then I think I will give office 2010 a try.

7. qewlpal

qewlpal MDL Addicted

Jun 25, 2010
    @WinFLP,
    "Run it as administrator and it should activate your office products"
    I am not so sure about this part in the original Post with the script you are displaying..yes i know it will activate office 2010 proplus but not sure about visio and project 2010..correct me if i am wrong..
    I think if you replace that script with the MasterDisaster's one then it should fine..
    Thanks for the Repo..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /sethst:127.0.0.1 will set the KMS host for all products. Visio and Project from the "Select" disc have the GVLK (KMS client key) by default, and will activate along with office when the cscript "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /act command is issued.

It worked this way when I tried before, though I don't have a test setup in front of me.

Personally I prefer the simplicity of the original script as you can see and understand the ospp.vbs commands.

9. qewlpal

qewlpal MDL Addicted

Jun 25, 2010
    Oh Okay..Thanks for clarifying it..Though I do agree with it being simple, what if the user installs to say D:\MS office 2010\ he needs to change the script accordingly, but absolute beginners might not be able to do it..just a suggestion though..;)

10. computeruser26

computeruser26 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2008
    Any one has the link for visio and project 2010 retail or vlk?

11. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Visio and Project VL are contained in the "Select" DVD. Google a hash to get a torrent or link.

12. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I'm redirected to the home page and a login page.

13. computeruser26

computeruser26 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2008
    Thank you all for your help. One last question. When I go to wzor.net, I click on the MICROSOFT.OFFICE.2010.SELECT.EDITION.RTM.VOLUME.X86.DVD.ENGLISH-WZT link, then I get a message saying this page needs to be open with an application, and as a default it opens it with utorrent, but nothing happens. So do I need to open it with another program?

14. rikwes

rikwes MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2010
    I wouldn't do that.Those languagepacks are now for sale at Microsoft site. You might get in trouble if you link to them on this site .Best use torrent or something similar .

15. catdog215

catdog215 MDL Senior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    hi and thx for the explanation of office2010. I'm DL'ing MICROSOFT.OFFICE.2010.SELECT.EDITION.RTM.VOLUME.X86.DVD.ENGLISH-WZT, do i need the Proof ToolKit? What is that use for? spell check? thx