New OS for anonymity

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Dr.Bender, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Dr.Bender

Dr.Bender MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2014
    Tails the new OS for anonymity.
    Has any one tried it?
    Comments anyone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    First of all you should avoid the message in your signature. Thx

3. jellybelly

jellybelly MDL Member

Oct 30, 2009
    neat but it doesn't do anything special.. ubuntu can be run from a flash drive with all the same privacy tools

4. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    I have personally used it many times yeah its good as it has builtin browser for anoynomus browsing and some usefull other tools aswell

5. Dr.Bender

Dr.Bender MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2014
    If the mods ask me to remove it I will until then it stays. And please don't post off topic messages. This is for the New OS Tails not for my Pictures or my Catch Phrases in my signature. Thx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Dr.Bender

Dr.Bender MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2014
    True but, Ubuntu-Unity"lens" Have people concerned about "privacy"."Not A Big Fan Of Unity!"
    Same is true of Linux Mint "Privacy"which I prefer over Ubuntu "Mate/Cinnamon Very Nice."
    Debian is great fast and secure but "Comes with a ton of unneeded software" "Gnome 2-3,Gnome 3 Not a lite weight Desktop" "LXDE is Lite But would prefer something else." And tailoring it to my wants and needs can be a pain in the ass. I have Broken Debian a dozen times removing unneeded software."Going to try a minimal install on all three next time and see about building up from there to get what I want.

7. Dr.Bender

Dr.Bender MDL Novice

Apr 12, 2014
    I guess what I am looking for is Lite Weight,Fully Functionality,Stable,Secure,Easy Package Install, Encrypted and Anonymous. "So Say We All!"