No more excuses

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by bobbee12, Jan 30, 2013.

1. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    I'm not living in Bucharest and...the poverty makes monsters from the ppl'sBTW,Excuses for the off-topic

2. bk109

bk109 MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2012
    #22 bk109, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    I wasn't implying that you were from Bucharest(A city I had to visit often,because it was rather closer and cheaper to use Bucharest than any of the airports in Bulgaria,because my old hometown was like 60km away-Ruse).. I was just making a joke y'know Plus,I don't mind ^ anymore,mostly because I had insurance and everything on the drive was encrypted :D Hell,nowadays I actually admire the feat itself of snagging it off my locked and moving car(the windows were open a bit,but not enough to get a laptop bag easily) :D
    As for the topic - well,given how there'll always be ways of activating Windows illegally,I think everyone should think about if/when they want to get the legit version,because with a finite amount of cash OS licenses shouldn't really be a priority. That said,if someone can afford it - don't pirate,buy it (preferably now,while the prices are still tolerable)

3. bolthead

bolthead MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2007
    Possibly, but to me the offer price seemed too good to be missed – especially when I considered that I waste the cost of a couple of licences on the lottery every month. I will admit that I wouldn’t pay full price for it, unless it came with a new PC/laptop.