No way to boot from my dvd

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by chompi, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    #21 chompi, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    (OP)
    let me explain more. Few days ago i download a software to find missing drivers, and i download 7 drivers.that is when my problems start. the dvd movies were blurry and sound was bad. i use sistem restore, but the problem still there. finally i moving some drivers in my dvd i get a regular picture, but sound still no good. at the same same time i download another drivers and i think that dmage my pc. if no body coming with a solution, i have to make a new installation. before years and years was working good. by the way. 2 cd's i have are genuine from MS, no copies and clean.

2. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    What edition of windows are you on? Do you mean "windows 7"when you say" 7 "drivers? Have you checked your video card drivers?

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Is this turning into a trolling thread?

The Windows version the OP is using: Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010300.3.0.hom is nothing else than Windows XP Home! The OP posted that in his Diagnostic Report, Post #7 above.

Now reading his remark in Post #21, the question come up: How someone, with even just a basic knowledge, could be that stupid to using an Driver for an much different Operating System, Windows 7, in that old OS which isn't capable to use drivers which are not programmed for that OS: Windows XP (any Edition) or some even more older Editions of the Windows OS like W2000, W98 etc?

Sorry to tell but that isn't fun any more to deal with such users. Threads like this should be closed for good!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. chompi

chompi MDL Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Yes is better close this case. i will reinstall windowsXP home edition. just let me tell you the drivers i download were for XP , they were seven all together, no for windows 7.