Non genuine disappeared after I executed cmd: sfc /scannow

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 4m0d£uz, Apr 16, 2013.

1. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    Hi!

A few days ago i got a new OS win7, i was surfing the web and closed my browser down and looked down corner and it was not genuine anymore and had 3 days to activate.. ?

I have used the removeWAT.. everything was fine in the start, had also unchecked the KB971033 BUT it apparently checked it self again and installed.. so i uninstalled and hide it instead.. then few days later the problem above started.. i search the web for answers and found out that i could preform a "sfc/ scannow" to see if anything is messed up in the critical system folders.. it completed the scan 100% and detected a minor error.. but was able to repair by it's self..

but the genuine watermark was still in the corner.. So i went on preparing to do a full clean up with MBRK.. I opened up the system overview to write down my key.. In the keys it says OEM? I have read that those keys should be for manufactured pc and laptops, correct me if i'm wrong.. i have a home build pc..?

Then..! The must weird thing happens after i close down the system-overview window.. suddenly the genuine mark was magically disappeared... ?? And i haven't done anything els then the sfc/ scanow??

Can some body plz help me..? :(

2. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    By looking through the info on the topics you posted I have found out that MD5 and SHA-1 don't match with the one's released by MS.. so what should i do now, find a new one OS iso ??? o_O

3. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    Dont use removewat

4. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    I know, thank you ;)

5. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  6. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    Yes i have seen it, but i'm having a hard time figuring out what program best to use.. The Trail Activation tool or The Windows loader tool..??

Ps. I can't figure out if it's necessary to Install AND Uninstall Daz's loader, reboot to "clean" and then install my choice of activation tool..?? This is already a clean win7 install and have not used any activation tool before.. correct me if i'm wrong ;)

7. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    The choice entirely depends on you.

Btw, you said that, "I have used the removeWAT". Then why do you say "This is already a clean win7 install and have not used any activation tool before"??

:g:

8. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    you could just get bios mod with slic 2.1 and install cert and key so bootloader is not installed since it has slic 2.1 in bios.

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Seems to be that some users never understand the differences between those different tools.o they never checked up front BEFORE using those and wonder if they get problems.

To the OP/Topic Starter: follow the advice given from Tito and LatinMcG and finally use the Daz Loader which is the only one which will work without any problems.

First you'll need to clean up your mass and best would be to do a new and clean install of Windows 7.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    Yes, I have used it but, have reinstalled windows completely after and installed a trusted version of windows, updated etc. and with the right MD5 and SHA-1 codes..

So.. Now i only need to make a choice, aren't there any "pros" and "cons" depending on what tool you choose ??

11. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    :confused: don't know much about bios.. :eek:

12. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    I did't follow the one of the topics, but found out it was outdated and found the new one.. And I know what the 2 tools are about and what the difference is, but.. There must be some cons and pros..

And have already done a reinstall of my OS.. :icecream:

13. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Ok if the loader didn't work as should, why you not ask for an modded BIOS for your machine? It's anyway the most "clean" solution.

Check BIOS Section/Forum for one for your machine and if didn't exist, or you didn't find it, just follow the advice given there and request a new mod.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    I have only used the removeWAT.. will try with the daz's loader and if it does not work, I will go to the bios section, for more info..

Thank you.. :rolleyes:

15. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    All those tools for hacking system related files are bad and dangerous. Don't use them. Many of their changes also could not be "repaired". Daz Loader didn't touch system files and works clean, the only one available.
    Ans as I wrote, the BIOS mod the most secure.

16. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    #17 4m0d£uz, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    (OP)
    Well, daz's loader works for me, it's activated.. If i get any problems i know where to go..

Ps. Do i need to do a validation of my OS, in order for me to preform a update of windows 7 ? I have already updated everything but i want SP1, it's the only thing left in update's..?

(I know about the Kb971033)

[edit] can i delete the tool from my system and everything should as normal..

17. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    No, don't need to do validation, update will just works.

Gut to see all is done now. Have fun.

18. 4m0d£uz

4m0d£uz MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2013
    Thanks man ! :kicking:

19. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You're welcome.