NONE of the Windows Anti-Spy Tweaks work! DATA MINING CONFIRMED

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MonarchX, Aug 20, 2015.

1. mrbbq

mrbbq MDL Addicted

Jul 18, 2015
    Protip; if the data isn't leaving the system, they aren't getting it.

2. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    Where is supposed to be the part that says that none of the antispying "tricks" works?

Other than in the first post, I mean?

3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

lol ... what if data goes beyond your toy wall? ... and they currently do :p

4. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

It's just not a os it's other apps that are in place that you need and use example adobe another one majority of all drivers everyone is in part of this game when you see anything apple or Google or ms certified bingo and heads up

5. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    Jared's mistake: right-clicked on icon and selected "Run as dumbass"

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Naaaa the grill man is safe nothing goes out or in on any of his sh$#

Bob was always our uncle

7. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Shhhh

Lol

8. Sirte

Sirte MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    Please tell me how the data gets through my router-firewall which blocks all known microsoft domains + IP-ranges
    :rolleyes:

9. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

bet you cannot imagine the amount of data running through your router which you have not the glimpse of an idea about ... lol :D

10. mrbbq

mrbbq MDL Addicted

Jul 18, 2015
    I've been asking him and others to do so for a couple of weeks now. So far not one of them has bothered beyond vague allusions to backdoors (which of course nobody can see exist, and seem to do a remarkable job of not sending or getting a single solitary byte to or from the system, ever ever EVER...), hence the need for the short and easy request;
    Evidence or STFU.

...Which they will never, ever provide.I suspect they haven't even looked for themselves.Throw them in the pile with 9-11 and Moon landing hoax fantasists. They don't deserve more of a response than that request now. Evidence to the contrary of what they claim however is easy even for them to get. They just don't bother going that far.

11. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Even if you block ever Damn port and point your os will be a zombie and put into limp mode in 100 % search and search for the Internet pull the lan cable out or kill your wfi and see the behavior your window 8 ten or to Mac osx at this point and it goes nuts try it cpu hits 100% ram goes over the limit if there is no Internet feed to your device

12. Sirte

Sirte MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    This is the stupidest thing i've read all day. Seems like you guys have absolutely no idea about network security or software in general.

13. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Peer block peer bock peer block will save the world peer block folks next best thing to Jesus christ.

14. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

god bless you ....

15. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Best of luck and don't forget to write and god bless you.

16. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    #37 Mutagen, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. A noob with 3 posts questioning the likes of PaulDesmond. If you are fortunate enough to win the lotto, buy yourself a clue.

17. Sirte

Sirte MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    I don't care who he is or how much internet points he has. The part that matters is that he is talking crap. I feel like arguing with a bunch of children here.

18. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    out of count atm: was it bless you 6 or even seven ... anyway :D

19. mrbbq

mrbbq MDL Addicted

Jul 18, 2015
    Lots of insults and blather, still looking for that shred of proof. :tea: