[Not working anymore] Download Windows 10 and other MSDN product direct from MSFT

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by symb, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    buy a 12TB server with an nice bandwidth and you're done

2. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    If you have the time, the disk space, the bandwith and shameless for Legit MSDN Subscriber then do it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    I tried to do that with my TechNet sub before it expired, I managed to save 250GB worth of ISOs

4. Meneer

Meneer MDL Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Well, the ISO's itself are not a big deal, the keys you get with them are more important... No one should care if you can download an iso, if there was an exploit to get the keys, than we should get worried.

5. NeXtStatioN

Dec 29, 2014
    Well Why Microsoft is hunting files all over the Web ? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Oh please, stop being a little butt hurt b1tch, no-one's gonna see bandwidth issues because of this, you're just sore because you paid for an MSDN sub, when the rest of us can get the ISOs for free now

7. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    i/we always get the iso's 4 free

...but no key's

8. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    #68 MrMagic, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    Yup, this is just a much easier way for the majority, this entire forum is based on helping people get ISOs and activate them, some selfish people think only they deserve direct links

When I had my TechNet sub, I found ways of sharing time limited direct links, but this guy obviously thinks only he and other subscribers deserve them, maybe because he will lose his bigged up name by sharing them himself, now that anyone can get them and he is no longer needed while this trick works

Threat feels threatened

9. NeXtStatioN

Dec 29, 2014
    In my side I share only a few files

But when I need files for my school it is... really hard to get the ISO's as everyone is downloading... and we (msdn subscribers) are quite frustrated to see this...

So, everyone, keep calm, and wait for SVF patches :D

10. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Give it up, this trick has been known for like 2 days, downloading ISOs from MSDN is not a problem because of this trick

If you notice, only MSDN subscribers are butt hurt because they realise they wasted their money

Difference is, you get licenses with your subs, so stop whining

11. michaelmyers

michaelmyers MDL Member

May 28, 2015
    How about losing the little troll attitude of yours? I see that side of you is starting to creep out again and didn't it cause you to get a little break from here for a little bit?

Calling people a "butt hurt b1tch" (why the 1 in there? Trying not to get your post noticed?) is real mature and helpful of you.

We could get ISO's for free for years now. ANYONE who shares them using a server (that they pay for and feel the need to remind everyone of any chance they get to try getting people to act the way he/she wants) or something these days isn't special at all honestly. I don't think that's what Threat was referring to.

People have a right to be annoyed when they try to keep everything they do legit and pay to do it and someone comes along and finds loopholes to get all that for free. Your attitude is disgusting and you should have stayed gone. "Butt hurt b!tch". How old are you? Pathetic

12. NeXtStatioN

Dec 29, 2014
    Well my Goal in buying my subscription wasn't the files... but the keys...

and files are here to help you use your keys, so if you can't get them...

So rude words, oh... :confused:

13. Meneer

Meneer MDL Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Probably because they are paranoid, when someone has a .iso, Microsoft assumes that a person will activate it using a DazLoader/KMS-Tool thing.
    But come on, the keys are much more important than the .iso's. I am glad this 'exploit' is here for now, I can finally donwload the last 8 .iso's for my collection. Finally!

14. timster

timster MDL Senior Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Microsoft doesn't want people downloading their products from potentially shady sources.

15. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Going some time back during 8.1 was due, I recall my effort providing all files over Mega. End of story was that all files got canceled by MS. They don't want you to load without their notice so I ask myself why they do not close that door immediately

16. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    LOL, seems the MSDN guys are feeling a loss of 'power' ?...

Look on the bright side - at least no incessant begging driving everybody up wall...

The downside is that the greedy will go mental downloading stuff they will never need and force MS to close it.

17. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    I agree with the first 2 lines, the last line I have to say, I think MS have enough bandwidth for the handful of people who use this hack & the subs

18. xinso

xinso MDL Guru

Mar 5, 2009
    #78 xinso, Sep 26, 2015
    Save your time for utilizing Windows 10 while you can.

19. xinso

xinso MDL Guru

Mar 5, 2009
    #79 xinso, Sep 26, 2015
    Good night.

20. Hot Tuna

Hot Tuna MDL Novice

May 15, 2010
    Question... I downloaded Windows 10 Home, and Pro x64 from this method, and it's asking for a key, so I assume these are not VL iso's? If so, how to activate, or how to switch them to VL?