Number of Office 2010 Activations Per Key?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Javy, May 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Yep, I read it, but this subject just keeps coming up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. thebigone

thebigone MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    #22 thebigone, May 9, 2010
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
    hi, i guess i left out the most important keyword in my question..actually i want to ask is 'numbers of UNIQUE activation', not 'numbers of activation'' sorry about that..
    i own a MSDN-AA account ( i know the different between AA account and a tech MSDN account)..in AA account, i do have keys for different bits of windows and some other software available in the account also..From what you said then i only know msdn do not have different keys for 32bit and 64bit..

if dont mind i do want to know how many times a MSDN-AA key can be activated on a same (and only) machine. the T&C is quite confusing but i read it as 1 activation only...but i do hope that it can be more so here i ask... :)

PS: for windows 7 MSDN key, it is for 10 UNIQUE (different machine) activation with limitless activation i guess

3. thebigone

thebigone MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    Hi,
    what do you mean by ""for evaluation purposes the key can be activated concurrently""?
    then i guess there are 10 activation per key...but how about number of machine the key can be activated on concurrently??

4. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    I also have a MSDNAA account, and I have activated the same license twice on the same computer, but with some moths between each activation. But I have also successfully activated a license twice, first with the automatic system and the phone activation the second time. I have not tried to activate more then two times ever with a MSDNAA license.

5. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    i have one key being used on 7 different machines if that helps...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. thebigone

thebigone MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2009
    are you refering to msdn office 2010 key??

7. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    a technet 2010 key..