OCUR loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    @ Alfa
    I agree, hes a great guy and it is open source I just hope he leaves a small thanks or something in place for nononsence. I mean it wouldn't hurt would it? :p

You know what they say though, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I agree Daz, i can tell you i have beta tested it and nononsence is in credits along with zsmin.

Alfa:);)

3. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Don't get it? What is this thinggy all about ?
    I have a cablecard in my pc to watch TV, what is this tool doing?
    Can some one explain this to me, thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #24 Mr Jinje, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
    I remember last month some dude from here try accused me of stealing his codes. (LOL apparently wmi code generator stole his codes).

So I not sure I believe every story that gets told to an admin, some people report others to admins simply because they want ruin someones day. Anyone ever seen proof he stole codes, and really, how many ways are there to copy a single file, run bootinst and slmgr.vbs. Rumors are rumors and facts are facts Give the kid a break, he do some good works.

As for the Orbit loader, looks cool, I like it detects actual SLIC version like DUMP Toolkit and not just the Registry RDST or WIN32_BIOS version string like all the clone loaders that cannot tell difference between SLIC 2.0 and SLIC 2.1 - I hope someone posts a link for it.

5. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    He needs to stay with his loader not in everyone elses work and as for cablecards this hack is over :D:D:D

6. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I did not continually steal codes, lol.

I found a sony.bin file with and used some vstaldr1 and 2 scripts I found on the internet to make this grldr.

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I didn't make this, just found some OSFR vistaldr bins and found an OSFR bin and put it together

8. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Now orbit must be lying or something, LOL

I wrote the code initially, hence the big deal about him stealing from me.

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I didn't know this wans't needed anymore :S

SOmeone on dark-alex.org irc requested I put one together so I found some modded vistaldr scripts and found an OSFR sony.bin and used the grldr making code that is bundled with vistaloader

PLease dont flame me :(

10. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    And here is what happened at win7vista:

Anemeros released chew-wga 08.2, which was 12mb. I offered to help and during our discussions he came up with an idea, I added a little bit to it, wrote the coed and released it as an experiment at win7vista. anemeros was annoyed and I ended up getting banned. I have borrowed things here and there, but as a general rule I am no theif and just want to make tools to help people. Maybe releasing this modded grldr was not the best idea, I just put it together and never made it, if that covers up any controversy.

11. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Also, when I first made my original batch loader, someone pmed me, saying he was the one who thought of modding loaders to include OSFR tables and wondered if I could do it, and seeing as recently on irc someone requested it I thought to put one together and release it should someone needed it.