Office 2007/2010 Download Links Including RTM

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by sangalaviral, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellstalker

Hellstalker MDL Junior Member

Aug 1, 2009
  2. harimin

harimin MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2010
    Microsoft Office 2010 Select Edition RTM Volume x86 DVD English-WZT
    File Name: 14.0.4763.1000_Select_volume_ship_x86_en-us_dvd.iso

Hi,
    all of the 12 parts links are dead/offline.

3. SavinivaS

SavinivaS MDL Junior Member

Sep 19, 2007

"Original images of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Volume License" HAVE leaked and leaked a long time ago...by Wzor.net and a release group named Zero Waiting Time (ZWT). They are reliable sources and their releases are genuine M$ images.

The Select Edition released IS Volume Licence and can be used to install Office Professional Plus (and much more options). The idea of a Select Edition is not new - there were also Select Editions of Office 2007 (which enabled the installation of Office 2007 Enterprise).

A volume licence, Combo edition of Office Professional Plus has also been released (i.e. x64 and x86 on same disc).

4. SavinivaS

Sep 19, 2007
    If you want the Select Editions, I recommend you get them direct from the source that leaked them - WZor.net. It's all Russian and the download links are magnet links (so use a bittorrent client like utorrent).

The Enterupload links on the first page here never did work for me - it's a totally s**te file hosting website.

5. drazen11

drazen11 MDL Junior Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Do you maybe know when the Micrsoft publish Serbian language pack, and whether he will be complete (for all Office 2010 applications)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. love4all

love4all MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2010
    Sorry, I guess I expressed myself a bit ambiguous. I do know that the Select Edition is Volume License and includes Professional Plus and many more options. Just wanted to get a clue of why it's not for sale and which people have (legally) access to it. Only because I find it interesting. Thanks for the information that they were also Select Editions of Office 2007, didn't know that.
    The Combo edition is not original from Microsoft I guess, is it?

I know about Wzor's releases but ain't got any information that they're original images.
    Are these the download links on the first page? I thought these were the retail versions.

Anyway thanks for your detailed information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Can someone reupload dutch x64 please?
    Thanks in advance

8. SavinivaS

Sep 19, 2007
    #408 SavinivaS, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
    The Select Editions are "for sale" but I think only for large Volume Licence customers (typically big corporations, government departments etc.) They are not available to private individuals.

The Combo editions are original M$ ISO images. WZor released Volume Licence versions of Office ProPlus and Project Combo images. Combo images of Office, Project and Visio are also available from MSDN/TechNet but these are Retail Licence editions that require a MAK key to install and activate.

The download links on the first page are all MSDN/TechNet, Retail versions except for the links to the Select Editions. I recommend anyone wanting the Select Editions get them from WZor's magnet links instead. They download very fast once they get going and Wzor provided checksums to verify the files.

9. ksss

ksss MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2009
    #409 ksss, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
    Hi.
    Office 2010 Language Pack (x86) - (Chinese-Simplified)
    Both parts are dead.
    Is it possible to upload again?
    Thanks

10. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  11. mateuszd

mateuszd MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Anything new on the Polish Language Pack, when is it going to be out?

12. firenice

firenice MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2010
    LINK is DEAD for

Microsoft Office 2010 Select Edition RTM Volume x86 DVD English-WZT

13. omiez

omiez MDL Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Links dead for : Office Professional Plus 2010 (x86) - (Italian) and Office Professional Plus 2010 (x64) - (Italian).

Can you please provide new links, if possible to VL version.

Tnx

14. omiez

omiez MDL Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Sorry guys but i haven´t understood something, too much versions online.

What and where must i download to have Office 2010 32bit in Italian Language ?

Tnx

15. techyy

techyy MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2010
    Ya. there are many versions online. But you can download v14.0.4760 or v14.0.4763. They are final RTM versions and can be installed using VL key.

16. peto1310

peto1310 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2010
    Hello, I was going to download "Office Professional Plus 2010 (x64) - (English)" from the first site of this thread, but links are already dead. Could you reupload it ?
    Thanks.

17. redbone110

redbone110 MDL Novice

May 20, 2010
    thanks for the information
    I am trying to find a valid link to retail
    cheers

18. mateuszd

mateuszd MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Are the language packs out yet? I thought they were supposed to be out on the 6th on June.
    Could anyone pm me a brand new retail key for office 2010, I can't afford it, it's really its too expensive and im only starting college next year... Thank you if there are any people who dont mind giving me one...

19. sandipandi

sandipandi MDL Novice

Jun 6, 2010
    The Office 2007 SP2 link is dead :(