office 2007 installation

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Love, Jun 17, 2008.

1. kalimax

kalimax MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2008
    Hello HMonk,

I ve the same problem with my office...I try what you post but when office ask me to entre the "the key", I try with the one I found (Mobile Freek) but it's not valid!!!!
    My try office is in french? Is that the problem?
    tkx in advance for your help
    regards

Kalimax

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Bonjour mon ami!

Kalimax,

I do not know if the fix by Mobile Freek is version/language specific. You might send Mobile Freek a private message (click on the <Private Message> link at the top left of this page, then on the left hand frame arrow down to <SEND NEW MESSAGE>.

Let me ask you, though, when you say "I've had the same problem with my office . . . " would you be specific - what is the problem - what are you trying to do and what is happening?

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kalimax

kalimax MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2008
    HMonk Helle,

Tanks for your reply. I send the message to Mobile Freek.
    So, what I try to do is to used the try office I have after the trial period.
    I do what you explain in a post :
    Close Office and go back and edit the <Proof.XML> file returning it the the original "AlwaysInstalled" status. (<Proof.XML> located at Root:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office 12\Office Setup\Proof.en\proof.XML) Then open Office and you should immediately get the - enter your key - dialog.
    My problem is that the key provided by Mobile Freek is not working for my Office.
    Thanks for your help
    regards
    Kalimax

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Bon!

Let's wait and see if Mobile Freek has any ideas. In the mean time I will research the issue further. It's an interesting question that I have never pondered - differences in code in different language versions. Intuitively, it seems to me that language must be taken into consideration but I have never tweaked or patched anything but English language versions of software.

Thanks for the interesting questions.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zenithkhu

zenithkhu MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2008
    "justwrite office" Program Key?

anyone got wacom's "justwrite office" program key?

6. vistadude

vistadude MDL Member

Oct 7, 2008
    #46 vistadude, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
    I followed HMonk's procedures and it seems to work.... But how do I know if I'm in trial mode or in a fully functional mode. Lol, there's no help, about feature in this new version of office :)

Also, is it possible to install the pdf add in? Thanks

7. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    #47 HMonk, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    :D My first computer was a commodore 16 i,e, 16 kb ram, no floppy it had a tape deck. eventually i bought a 5 1/2 drive, that cost allmost a weeks wages:eek:

9. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    The good old days

Amazing isn't it Urie? I spent almost $5000 for the Tandy with a few addons like a 20 MB HDD and the 5 1/4 floppy. My first laptop was a Toshiba - good in its day - which cost me $5200 and had a blazing 386 processor and 640k RAM!!! I wonder how many people remember or dealt with the 640K RAM limit? Then again, you did not need massive RAM because progs were not so bloated. On my 20 MB HDD, in addition to DOS, I had WordPerfect, the original PCTools with its nifty shell, Norton Utilities, and a few others. Today, those specs can hardly drive a mouse cursor. My idiot ball mouse takes up 4.5MB all by itself!!!

Now I have an ASUS M397A-T with an AMD Phenom 8750 Black with 16GB RAM. Oh how things have changed but a bit of the fun is gone. For me, the late eighties were "pioneering" days - doing things I had never done before and seeing what could be done for the first time. Now the challenge is to do the same thing bigger, better, faster. That's OK, too, but it's not the same thrill as building my first wheel! These days, if you want to spend the money you can build a machine that will fry your eggs - especially if you are using NVIDIA chipsets, which is just one reason to avoid NVIDIA - but I digress.

Monk

10. GAVINEER

GAVINEER MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2009
    Office 2007 PIDXCHK program

Inspite of Vista's PIDXCHK program on the net, I'm wondering if there is an Office 2007 PIDXCHK program available as well? I have Office 2007 genuine product keys I want to check.

If anyone out there knows, mind if you post the link or file here?

Merci!

11. Maneater

Maneater MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2009
    I am running Vista and have non genuine microsoft office enterprise 2007 which was running fine until my vista did auto update and now it keeps coming up with error as non-genuine although I can still use (so far). Any patch I can use to get rid of this nagging, thanks. I did read previous posts and the crack links were no longer valid

12. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
  13. FreeRyde

FreeRyde MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2009
    #54 FreeRyde, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  14. regal

regal MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    #55 regal, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
    is there a key changer program for Office 07 ?

15. kikkomana

kikkomana MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    #56 kikkomana, Sep 24, 2009
  16. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I have a good mso.dll, used by me. I can send you that one if you want to.

17. kikkomana

kikkomana MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    I downloaded the file FreeRyde linked to, and it seems to be working. Searched the net for mso.dll and it seems to be a working solution.

But thanks for the offer.

18. RussianSat

RussianSat MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2009
    #59 RussianSat, Sep 25, 2009
  19. kikkomana

kikkomana MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    replaceing the MSO.dll file doesn't work

Replaceing the .dll file doesn't work. Today it said not genuine.

Anyone know how to do it?