Office 2007 - make it genuine without patch ...

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by p1xsenn2, Sep 23, 2009.

1. iakinthos

iakinthos MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2009
    hmmmm..... weird:confused:

2. ailef

ailef MDL Senior Member

Nov 30, 2007
    thanks for this tip man, i didnt think it was that easy to bypass the genuine thing. :)

(found real key for xp and office 2007 but it's usefull anyway).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kikkomana

kikkomana MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    Does this method work when office 2007 allready says "Not Genuine"?

Can I just replace the mso.dll file with a mso.dll file from before it became "Not Genuine"?

Adding the adresses to the hosts file makes the program unavalible to connect to internett to check if its genuine? But the updates still work?

4. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    thanks for explanation

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. RussianSat

RussianSat MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2009
    Hi,
    i've tried a lot of keys and other changes. Now I've found a genuine key.
    Microsoft genuine check tell me, I've a genuine version, but when I open word or Outlook (I don't use other application often) I get a popup with notification, that my office is not genuine.
    how can i delete this popup?

sorry for my bad english!

6. kikkomana

kikkomana MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    Can you PM me the working serial?

7. zerocool213

zerocool213 MDL Junior Member

Apr 17, 2009
    p1xsenn2

Hey man i really appreciate your help for the hack but just to let everybody know in these forums if you scan you pc it is going to have 2 c:/system restore viruses that are trojans and are exe file extentions and there no hack but just dont do this i have experienced this today and removed your virus successfully so to bad you didnt infect me dont mean to be rude or anything but why are you trying to infect people that havent done anything to you.:)

8. prican25

prican25 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2009
    did what was on the first post but all 4 gave me the "The system cannot find the file speified" error and can't run the genuine tool as it gives me a active x error since adding the links to the hosts file.

running windows 7 64bit ultimate rtm and office 2007 blue.

9. prican25

prican25 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2009
    i ran the file you gave me and the first line worked but i still can't run the validation due to the hosts file mod.

10. ampy_dumpy

ampy_dumpy MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2009
    u can't ? too weird ... try remove from 'hosts' file some line's and test it ... until u see 'not genuine' and return this line

11. prican25

prican25 MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2009
    Followed the youtube link and that worked perfectly, thanks.

12. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    @zerocool

i dunno where u got these trojans :confused:, but the hack seems legit to me. the ip address it refers to is the localhost address. it's the loopback address for your NIC, so stop freaking out, cause those trojans probably didn't come from this hack. Did myself a scan to B sure, and nothing popped up, so chill...and give some credit to the man...;)

13. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    @zerocool
    If you caught some virus, it was not due to this hack. I have been using a similar procedure for a long time and with success, my office goes pass OGA even with a blocked VLK!

I suggest that you install a decent antivirus as fastest as possible and don't visit suspicious sites...:rolleyes:

14. SCBrigth

May 9, 2009
    #36 SCBrigth, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
    On time: I suggest that, after changing the hosts file, you alter its attribute for read-only, avoiding that any malware makes further changes on it.

15. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    tested on XP SP3 pro & WORKED ... (even without reboot)

thanks

16. oscill8r

oscill8r MDL Junior Member

Sep 4, 2008
    #38 oscill8r, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Don't waste all your time on this nonsense change this ... add this ... blah blah, here's a few tips.

1. Only use this media - it has *all* the Office 2007 apps (don't use the keys on this nfo though!)

2. *NEVER* install the enterprise edition, install the professional plus edition and then any additional apps that you need. (keys readily available on the net).

3. Enable and run windows update. Done.

Have yet to have a single installation fail the genuine test, M$ puts the most energy into detecting Office 2007 Enterprise, especially VL installs.

17. SCBrigth

May 9, 2009
    #39 SCBrigth, Oct 8, 2009
    Where is it?

What media? This is only the nfo:mad:

18. oscill8r

oscill8r MDL Junior Member

Sep 4, 2008
    #40 oscill8r, Oct 8, 2009
    Err ... Google maybe ?

Found one pretty quick :