Office 2007 trial ended

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by vistadude, Feb 23, 2009.

1. vistadude

vistadude MDL Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Hi I used a crack to extend office's trial status to unlimited a few months ago. I followed a post here on how to unlock office and it appeared to work for about 2 months. Now when I open any of the office programs, I'm not able to make new files or do anything basically, although there's no warning that the trial ended or activation problems. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks.

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vistadude

vistadude MDL Member

Oct 7, 2008
  4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vistadude

vistadude MDL Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Hi Monk,

Thanks for your continued help as always :)

All the workarounds didn't work, but I was able to uninstall office eventually. I guess I'll buy a license or try open office.

Thanks again.

6. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    It's a nuisance but . . .

If you saved the original MS/Digital River DL, and the patches, you might try a clean install following the install instructions from the beginning. The workaround written by Mobile_Freek works AND, it includes key.

Monk