"When it's ready"... Which means I don't know yet. Except for the 4 subs with code to change office proplus files I have to rewrite the whole app, cause now it has to make a difference between office, project and visio. With 1.0 and 1.1 it could also directly make an iso with the converted files but now it has to put the files from difference products in the right place before making the iso. Until now I've rewritten the sub that determines what product is an extrated installer and put that through to the subs that need that info for their work. BUT this code has had no testing at all so probably it's still full of bugs when I test it the first time. Also all visio conversion subs and 2 of 4 project subs are done (they are fully tested and working).