Office 2010 - rearms = 0

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by outboost, Dec 10, 2010.

1. chiller

chiller MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2012
    I'm sorry, I did not get it. Are you saying that rearms are required only for AutoRearm or IORRT tools and not required for KMS Activation tool?
    If yes, then I tried AutoKMS tool, it was installed successfully, how ever had no effect on the Office - it keeps nagging me with activation wizard.
    I think I'm missing understanding of what I have to do in my case.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate a little bit just with a general guideline. Thank you.

2. XICO2KX

XICO2KX MDL Novice

May 27, 2012
    #42 XICO2KX, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    Actually CODYQX4, if that's the tool from Trilogy 4.2, I did try it before too but it did not work with 0 re-arms left!:rolleyes:
    Both "IORRT (Office 2010 VL) -> Install" and "IORRT (Office 2010 VL) -> Restore/Rearm" failed... :(
    Maybe something on a recent official DLL update prevented this from working? :confused:

3. msilveira

msilveira MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2011
    Any luck here??

What if in my System, EZ-Activator gives me "Failed to inject memory!" when trying to Activate and I have 0 rearms for Office 2010 Pro Plus? :confused:

Out of luck?

4. hitendra

hitendra MDL Member

Dec 21, 2007
    For office 2010 VL I also found problem with activation.
    The Overall Final solution I don't know but by this way anyhow I got the office activated again.
    I just delete the registry
    Hkey Local Machine > Software >Microsoft > Office Software Platform Protection
    After Deleting this Office program run the setup again and failed to start.
    Then by running office setup again the office immediately asked / popup the activation (Red Title).
    By using any activator it activates.
    IN this forum this process is detailed anywhere while your office is not activated by using any activated therein.
    you may try this perhaps it helps and solved your purpose.