Office 2013 re activation help

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by sineo1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. sineo1

sineo1 MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2019
    Hi, I have had to create a new login as it’s been a while since last being here and I can’t remember my original login. Anyhow I hope someone can help.

I have Office 2013 installed and all’s been well since using ToolKit 2.6.5 but today when opening outlook I received a activation message saying I had only 3 days to active the licence. So I uninstalled AutoKMS from the toolkit, rebooted and tried again using the EZ- Acitvator. It reinstalled AutoKMS ok I then hit check to see if it had worked but it has only reverted back to 4 day grace period. This is reflected when I open Outlook. Below is a copy of the check log. Question is how to I get it to reactivate fully, TIA

---------------------------------------
    Name: Office 15, OfficeStandardVL_KMS_Client edition
    Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
    Family: OfficeStandardVL_KMS_Client
    SKU ID:
    Application ID:
    Installed Product Key ID:
    OID:
    Last 5 characters of installed product key: 92CD4
    License Status: Grace Period
    Error Code: 0x4004F00C
    Error Text: The Software Licensing Service reported that the application is running within the valid grace period.
    Remaining Grace: 4 days (5994 minute(s) before expiring)

---------------------------------------

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    MTK2.6.5 doesn't exist, the latest and abandoned version is 2.6.4.

If possible, uninstall it and use a more uptodate KMS solution like KMS_VL_ALL

3. sineo1

sineo1 MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2019
    Sorry my bad it was 2.6 5 beta, Thanks for the pointer, Im just reading about KMS_VL_ALL now, thanks again

4. Suzerain

Suzerain MDL Junior Member

Dec 13, 2012
    I have Office 2013 installed on an old Windows 7 machine. Using the KMS_VL_ALL does NOT work - Office doesn't seem to get activated at all.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Or is there another installer/activator? Please help.

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Is it a VL install, if yes, can you run KMS_VL_ALL in debug mode (see readme on howto)? And post the log in the KMS_VL_ALL thread?

If it isn't a VL install, run C2R-Retail2Volume and next re-run KMS_VL_ALL.

6. Suzerain

Suzerain MDL Junior Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Thank you very much! That worked - had to convert it from Retail to VL and then KMS_VL_ALL worked like a charm!