Office Professionnal Plus 2010 With Sp1 - Volume Edition Untouched

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by spiralien, Sep 25, 2011.

1. spiralien

spiralien MDL Senior Member

Aug 25, 2009
    #1 spiralien, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    appreciate the post, whenever you have the time to up the 32bit as well.

thanks

3. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
    32 bit added

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 123blackjack

123blackjack MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2011
    Thank you so much....

5. ehsan405

ehsan405 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2010
    no mediafire link ?? o_O

6. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    The guy's taken the hassle to upload to 5 (!) mirrors. Surely at least one of those is bound to be fast for you as well!? Have you tried them all :confused: Personally I think just MU would suffice ;)

7. cinzagalo

cinzagalo MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2008
    Thanks for the links.
    Could you please add brazilian portuguese x86 links ?

8. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
    French Version added

Tomorrow, i think.

9. akf

akf MDL Senior Member

Aug 17, 2010
  10. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
  11. akf

akf MDL Senior Member

Aug 17, 2010
    #11 akf, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    I understand. It is weird for M$ to release the refreshed M$ Office 2010 SP1 that is not really integrated.

We could have extracted the SP1 installer into the Updates folder of M$ Office 2010 RTM, and the end result would be same as the supposedly integrated M$ Office 2010 SP1 iso. If that is the case, why should we waste our time downloading these isos? :confused: A truly integrated iso would have updated Setup.exe and no files inside the Updates folder.

Nevertheless, spiralien, thank you for your amazing effort in uploading these isos. :worthy: It would have been sweet if these isos are really integrated.

12. freedomfth

freedomfth MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    thanks for the links.would you upload turkish and finnish versions also.Thanks before hand.Great job

13. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Yeah just putting the SP1 files in the 'updates' folder and calling it a SP1 release is a bit of a d*ck move. The not only means the installation and download size is bigger then it needs to be (since the files are doubled up, in the original installer and the sp1 files) but it also means you can't put post sp1 update files in the 'updates' folder and know whether they are trying to be installed before (bad) sp1 or after (good). The whole point of the 'updates' folder is for user practicality, not for Microsoft practicality!

Just putting the update files in the 'updates' folder is NOT integration, they don't get installed until the end of the installation process anyway - so it also slows down the installation as well as taking up that space. Putting the sp1 files in the 'updates' folder is the same as putting all the Windows updates files in the Windows installation disk, and setting up a script to install them after Windows is installed. That is not integrating! If you (Microsoft) were to make an omelette (Office) for someone, and they asked for the use of red capsicum (SP1) instead of green capsicum (RTM), you can't hand them a cooked completed cooked omelette that has the green capsicum as it would have anyway, and put the red capsicum on the side, the red capsicum is not 'integrated' into the omelette replacing the green omelette, and of course what you are left with is capsicum they don't want (the green capsicum representing the pre-SP1 files) which they have to spend time picking out and replacing with the red capsicum (SP1 files). Then of course, you end up with a messy omelette (fragmentation caused by unnecessary file operations). True integration is starting with the red capsicum in the first place!

14. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    Is there a retail version with sp1?

15. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
    Brazilian version added

16. patghi

patghi MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2009
    Dear spiralien:

First, I thank you for your efforts.
    I would appreciate very much if you could post the Spanish version.
    Thanks.

17. reckoner

reckoner MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2011
    Thank you very much spiralien for the Brazilian version! I was looking forward to it! :)
    One question: Is this really the VL edition with no need of a serial key? (just need to activate later)
    Thanks!!!

18. reckoner

reckoner MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2011
    @burfadel
    Nice post, but made me all confused! :p
    These isos aren't the "real" ones from msdn? spiralien just integrated the sp1 (downloaded separately) into the office 2010 iso?
    Or has microsoft done a bad work releasing this version, which as you say, isn't properly made?
    Please, if you could answer me, do so as I was about to download my copy (brazilian portuguese)
    Thank you!

19. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
    Yes, exactly. No key needed to install it.

20. spiralien

Aug 25, 2009
    #20 spiralien, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    (OP)
    These isos was posted by prathaprabhu (thanks to him) on filesonic.
    These ISOs are Originals untouched.
    To download his links, a filesonic premium account is necessary.

Currently:
    - i download prathaprabhu links
    - i split file
    - i upload parts on other server.

It's only that i do.

Clearly, it's not a good work made by microsoft