OFFICIAL Apple Mac Troubleshooting for Windows 7 Loaders

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pilot76103, Jul 30, 2009.

1. iNO12

iNO12 MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Not to mention that the only reason there are more viruses/spyware for Windows is because it is far more widely used.. I wonder why, hmm ;)

2. Barrym

Barrym MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    FACT: You are MUCH more likely to be infected by a Virus or Spyware using Windows 7 than Snow Leopard.:)

3. iNO12

iNO12 MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    FACT: Only if you are dumb enough to download/open some dodgy files. :p

4. Barrym

Barrym MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy using both operating systems. It is nice to have a choice.

5. gazzaleano

gazzaleano MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2008
    Thanks folks all is good with new loader

"Not sure if this has been mentioned, I have searched and not found a specific reference to the problem I have encountered...go's like this successfully installed and activated win7 x64 on a imac 24 with bootcamp partition using daz'z loader all is sweet and works a charm...The problem arrises when running the bootcamp partition from vmware fusion 3 it seems to bypass the loader and windows complains that it is not genuine. Has any one else a setup similar to mine? or has any one got any idea of a way around this problem.
    Respect :(
    edit
    on pressing c and viewing debug output the loader is complaining about there being no memory left in the ACPI tables, will try to investigate further."

Thanks for the suggestion to try a newer loader bootcamp and fusion both now activated, Cheers :D

6. Augster

Augster MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009
    CMD WAT suppression

Yes it so far is useful since I received no help here I tried your methodology (since it should be hardware agnostic) and it has been working so far on my late 2008 Mac Pro!

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah but I would recommend you use RemoveWAT now because that does all kinds of things and takes care of WGA too and is more sophisticated.

8. zsmin

zsmin MDL Junior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    I offered some help on the previous page :)

9. Augster

Augster MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009
    OH, I didn't notice if that was directed to me specifically, or more of a general helpful guidance!

I will attempt to try that when I find the time (and a spare partition I can wipe out and install Win7).

Thanks!

10. zsmin

zsmin MDL Junior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    OK, no hurry. Just give me a prod via PM if I don't respond.

11. misterzizka

misterzizka MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2009
    So...

So what i need to do if i have the 40 secs. delay on my macbook pro, is to install Daz's loader?

Very confused after reading the most of this thread :confused:

12. Barrym

Barrym MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    #492 Barrym, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    Yes install the Daz loader. If your interested in a word zsmin. He is the SOLE reason MAC users can reliably activate Windows 7 with a short boot time.

If you had been following this thread you would have realised that he offered a grub loader which replaced the standard one. If you had already installed a loader it was just a matter of replacing your OLD grub loader with zsmin's and ALL Mac users were in Windows 7 heaven.

Since then he has been working with Daz and they have incorporated his grub loader into Daz'z application. Daz and zsmin have been perfecting the loader to make it more reliable and harder for you know who to find it.

If anyone can correct me, please do.

Thank you zsmin you are a GOD. (and a genius) all Mac users salute you:)

13. dav1209

dav1209 MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    still can't find the link and guide ?

i'm using the macbook air.
    all the link is remove by ther user already

14. neubine

neubine MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2009
    Loader not working for 27" iMac

I just tried installing windows 7 ultimate on my iMac 27" and got it to successfully boot. Then after installing the 1.7 loader by Daz, i kept getting "Error 15... File not found". I pulled up the red screen, but i'm not sure what to do now. I've read the thread and found that people have had success with the latest build however i'm at a loss.

Any help?

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Error 15 is a grub error. I think contacting zsmin may be beneficial. If not, there are non loader activation solutions like RemoveWAT anc Chew-WGA ;)

16. Iamurizen

Iamurizen MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2009
    Gu

Does anyone have a guide that explains how to load Windows 7 using a loader on to Parallels Desktop? Everywhere I look it simply says "install Windows 7, then run the loader"... but (now this is where I sound like a moron) the loader is an .exe file... how do I run that on my Mac!

Any help for this tech-challenged newbie?

Thanks...

17. jlagden

jlagden MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2010
    I have the same error on my 27" iMac. Have been looking for a solution here also.

18. jlagden

jlagden MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2010
    Here are my screen shots from my last attempt using Windows 7 Loader v1.7.7 by Daz.

This is on a 27" iMac i7 with Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    (en_windows_7_ultimate_x64_dvd_x15-65922)

Attached Files:

19. Max_RF

Max_RF MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2010
    Hi

I've read a good part of this thread, and I've got a Macbook (October 2009 model). I decided to give Daz Loader a go, and it works brilliant.

Thanks zsmin, I own you one!

20. elshorshino

elshorshino MDL Novice

Jan 12, 2010
    Where did you get your copy of daz's loader? I can't find a trust worthy one!