Official Microsoft news about whats comming for Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by yro, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Dutchman01

Dutchman01 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Please go back to topic :eek:

2. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Forgot what the topic was :confused: Went back and saw it's a poll on if we want a topic about upcoming Windows News :confused: No place to Vote but I'm in :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dream_cream

Dream_cream MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2015
  5. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    whatahell are you talking on this topic? o_O

lets focus on the subject, ok?

its not a poll but an topic where people can talk about whats comming for windows 10. this is because windows 10 comes as "rtm" with a lot of options and resources out of question and now we are forced to use an "not finished" system and keep complaining about it everywhere. well, atleast its what im seen these days on any forum I go... for that I created this topic so anyone who wants can share informations about whats microsoft going to release as "upgrades/updates" for windows 10, or even what theyre talking about now and then... just so people have a place to know things related to thing like "is windows update going to be updated so we can manage it?", or "is windows 10 going to be updated so we can manage the telemetry crap on it?" etc... anything related to whats comming for windows 10 is encouraged to be talked here. or not, you decide...

going home... bb..

6. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    oh. one thing..

i saw (dont recall where) that microsoft will release updated isos for windows 10 as big updates comes in place. does anyone know about it? links with these kind of information?

im looking to see if i find the link where i saw it... bb

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    if MS stays with their updates for iso's as they have in the past, yes they will update ISO's on MSDN as needed, and I can only assume other channels as well.

8. Jaffar

Jaffar MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    #49 Jaffar, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    I suggest writing feedback entries in Windows 10 feedback app about anything that's bothering most of us and then spreading their titles here and everywhere so everyone can upvote them to put pressure on Microsoft.

This is much better than just writing about them here and there!

To ignite a candle is better than to curse the darkness

9. ausernamenoonehas

ausernamenoonehas MDL Member

Aug 2, 2015
    WOW either you have smileys disabled or you've got serious problems with comprehension. Dude its not very nice what you wrote, especially considering I've posted like 2 or 3 times on this forum.

10. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    ooh.. f,,,,,,,,ck.
    please, someone lock this topic, or start the bans on these flame kids...