Offline Activation for W7 enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by debin, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Unfortunately there is no way to activate a MAK key w/o contacting MS :(

But hey... why don't u use CODY's KMS tookit?? It has the ability to automate the process of renewing the activation ;)

2. debin

debin MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Thank Tito,
    yes,if there is no other way to activate the MAK key i will try to use Cody´s KMS toolkit with any KMS key than. :rolleyes:

Regards
    Debin

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  4. debin

debin MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Thank so much urie, that´s great!:)

Mean, i will use the "Advanced Tokens Manager" on my System what is already activated. The Manager will save my activation in a file and this file i can burn on CD. After that i can delete my Hard disk and set my System new. For new activation i and can use the activations File from the CD for make a new activation? Is that right?:confused: Or how does it work?

Regards
    Debin

5. debin

debin MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Thank acrsn,
    but applied to the same PC or applied on a other PC where exactly is the difference? If i store the activation file from my System on a CD i can do activate my PC on a fresh System but also a other PC or not?o_O

Regards
    Debin

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    No you can only Apply to same computer you backed it up from, not a computer with exactly same specifications it still wouldn't work tool will also add $OEM$ folder with script e.c.t for silent reactivation from windows installation from dvd.

7. debin

debin MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Thank urie,:)
    so it mean
    i can make a back up file from my system who is already activated. This back up file i do save for example on cd or on stick.
    After that i can set a fresh system on the same Computer. After that i can do activate this fresh System with that back up file from cd or stick.
    I do understand it on the right way now?

But, what can i do if i have to change the hard disc? Mean, i can not use the back up file from the broken Computer anymore.o_O

Regards

Debin

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Certain hardware changes may be allowed, I am not sure you can only try.

9. debin

debin MDL Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Thank urie and acrsn,
    i will give it a try than. :)

Regards
    Debin