ok now windows 7 is activited

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by arabmed, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Freewaygr

Freewaygr MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    na make a Batch file to Automate the process :) then its easyer

2. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #122 HotCarl, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
    Got it working here as well... Crazy... I tried this (almost) exact same thing previously and it didn't work for me. Tried arabmed's version of the Vista license folder/files and it works...! Pretty neat. My test system thanks you. :p
    I have not tested it online, as I don't have my test box hooked up to the internet, but there is no reason for me to do that, so I will just mess with it offline until I get my retail copy...at least now I don't have to remember to rearm, and there does not seem to be a time-bomb as far as I can tell... Great for my test box. :)
    I don't doubt MS though...that they will eventually notice people are doing this, and most likely block it through a future update...so be careful...I would not do this on my primary system...
    But it does work for right now...at least on my system, and a few others that have tried it and reported back...
    Thanks arabmed...

3. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    how is mediacenter working for you on test box it broke the decoder on mine for tv cards but it was working got my one tv card drivers from win update

4. ferrom

ferrom MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2009
    same prob: because of what file?

5. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    another reason you don't use hacks

FFS just wait until the real keys and certs come out.

6. arabmed

arabmed MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2009
    #127 arabmed, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    (OP)