1. Thomas Dubreuil

Thomas Dubreuil MDL Senior Member

Aug 29, 2017
    #1 Thomas Dubreuil, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #2 Thomas Dubreuil, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    (OP)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #4 Thomas Dubreuil, May 20, 2019
    (OP)
  4. zbigniew59

zbigniew59 MDL Senior Member

May 14, 2016
    Hello. Why can not I log in after using optimize all? - no password or pin works.

5. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #6 Thomas Dubreuil, Jun 5, 2019
    (OP)
  6. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #8 Thomas Dubreuil, Jun 6, 2019
    (OP)
  7. zbigniew59

May 14, 2016
    I have LTSC, login-only pin. I'm running to optimize all. Without optimize services, it's ok - it's logging in. I turned off the login screen, but optimize all it restores it and it's like a scren.

8. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    OK, so it's services related, might be due to netlogon service being disabled?

9. zbigniew59

May 14, 2016
    Netlogon? -
    I do not know. But I found a workaround - I logged in to the administrator's account.
    I removed the pin and logged in to the local account - the chat - works well!
    But it would work better on the administrator's account.

10. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    are you member of "administrators" group?
    type compmgmt.msc in RUN, go to Users and group, click on your user name, and "members of" tab
    add your username to administrators if not present

11. zbigniew59

May 14, 2016
    Then - after logging in to your local account, I can no longer log in to the administrator account.
    I need to be on a local account constantly.

12. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    Can you try this?
    Type compmgmt.msc in RUN, click Users and Groups, click on your user name, then "members of" tab, add administrators (with S) group if it is not there.
    Enable netlogon service: type services.msc then click netlogon and enable.
    Also send me .cfg by message running this command: secedit /export /cfg "%TEMP%\securityconfig.cfg" /areas USER_RIGHTS

13. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #17 Thomas Dubreuil, Jun 6, 2019
    (OP)
    Not sure I understood everything :)

It can be due to previous tweaking, maybe.
    On +100 people who downloaded v3.5 you are the 1st to report a problem (thanks for pointing out anyway)

Try in cmd prompt (administrator cmd):
    net localgroup Administrators "ZBYSZEK M-PC" /add
    (I don't see your Administrators "membership" from screenshots)

Is this microsoft account? I think adding and logging with microsoft accound is disabled by the script...microsoft account is bad :)

Still would need to see your secedit config: (.cfg) whole config would help.
    Type: secedit /export /cfg "%TEMP%\securityconfig.cfg" and send to me.

14. zbigniew59

May 14, 2016
    I understood - only local account - no microsoft. Thank you.

15. Hunk_4TH

Hunk_4TH MDL Member

Aug 6, 2012
    Is there a way to use this with a M$ account? I was a dumbass and didnt and ran into the same problem as
    zbigniew59. Pin nor password would work so I was forced to reinstall Windows (resetting didn't work) Only reason I use a M$ is for the Xbox app and a few games on the store otherwise I would use a local account.

16. Thomas Dubreuil

Aug 29, 2017
    #20 Thomas Dubreuil, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    (OP)
    yes, you could extract sfx archive and replace that part in .bat
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /v "NoConnectedUser" /t REG_DWORD /d "3" /f >NUL 2>&1
    with 0
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /v "NoConnectedUser" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f >NUL 2>&1

or just type the command in cmd prompt

I'm sorry I missed that problem could occur, not using msft account and sync seemed logical for a workstation: as written in disclaimer, script was primarily designed for dedicated audio and graphic workstations.

Ok, I decided I will change this option to "1" in next update (1= Users can't add microsoft account) so people with msft account will still be able to login.

If you're confident with these kind of things, you might be able to edit that registry value "offline" (mounting the disk elsewhere) to avoid being locked out.