[OUTDATED / UNSUPPORTED] RemoveWAT

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rohiaw

Rohiaw MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2010
    I can't believe I have to format my laptop again ...
    Didn't anyone get this error ??

Anyway, listen does anyone know if i will have to re-install all my applications even if they are installed on a seperate partition ? ( not on same partition as windows partition )

2. uffbros

uffbros MDL Senior Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Yes you will because your programs put entries into the windows registry.

3. sthillr

sthillr MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2010
    ok i have a few questions
    1. I have Chrome and i am getting a error message on a XP machine just downgraded my 7
    2. I think this one is for the loader people, Dont loaders get problems on HP and Dell and since I hav a HP Mini 110 will it be useful to use loader or removeWAT

thanks in advance for a speedy response !!!!!!!!!

4. Kafadar

Kafadar MDL Novice

May 2, 2009
    Rep: ) Nice Method

5. BigFatLiar

BigFatLiar MDL Novice

Nov 28, 2009
    Hazar,
    Do you predict in the future to maintain and develop this tool? for now it works very well, but if not be maintained I have to think about alternative

6. johnstuff2sellebay

johnstuff2sellebay MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2010
    anyone do this with success besides the author because Im thinking about trying it. Thanks

7. GuiltySpark

GuiltySpark MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2010
    Clean and efficient! Nice work :)

8. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    yeah..i also tried bios mod method..cant get i right though..it's better for noobs like me to use loader or this removweat which is great

9. casperusm

casperusm MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2010
    it work for me to remove wat.

10. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Yes, you're probably right, but like he said that he wanted to activate his Windows I suggested him the change, just thought that it would be easier for him.

12. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    But, if his install is buggered, a loader won't help.

13. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    And again you're right, I suppose that's what causes most of the activation problems, corrupted installations..

14. jwatt

jwatt MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2010
    I Appreciate All You Guys

HAzar. Thanks for your response. Do you have any suggestions for me. I know everyone is trying to help. I hear what BOSH is saying, but I have uninstalled everything that can be uninstalled. Wiped hard drive several times. Reformat, restore. RemoveWAt, WATFix, Slic Mod, this fix, that fix, load this, load that, type this at command prompt, burn DVD over with OEM patch in ISO file.
    I am sure that I am still doing something wrong. I just don't know what it is. I found this site months ago trying to solve this problem. Lost many nights of sleep, went to Church late, went to work late, miss this sex with the wife; and all I have accomplished is a skill in knowing when the Demonic BSOD come up with the various symbols. I am waiting for Bill Gates sign one with "nah na na nah na". Help me please I can't do another wipe and partition and format, wait 3 months for the installation to start and finish. I just want to go back to using my marriage license and cash in on the relationship I am investing the rest of my life in.
    Thank you all so much for even taking the time to read, analyze and assist me. I truly appreciate man. Nobody takes time out for the poor anymore, but the Bible say don't glean your whole field, leave some for the poor. Bill didn't read that.

15. carfal

carfal MDL Junior Member

Sep 24, 2009
    #3379 carfal, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    jwatt, I think what your doing wrong is installing both RemoveWAT and Daz's loader. (am i wrong?) They are not compatible.

Install only one or the other. DO NOT INSTALL both. I recommend you install Daz's loader and forget about RemoveWAT for now. Sorry Hazar. But your solution doesnt pass Windows Genuine advantage whereas Daz's loader does.

Do this.

1. Reinstall Windows (again:eek:)

2. Run Daz's loader and click install

3. Upon reboot, if you look in "System" in the control panel i think you'll be pleasantly surprised

4. Now DONT f*ck it up and install RemoveWAT as well. :)

EDIT: Its probably best to continue this in Daz's Thread. I posted a link to this post there.

16. jwatt

jwatt MDL Novice

Jul 6, 2010
    I will obey

I am going to do what you suggest again. I only used RemoveWAT when I got desperate after one minute I'm live then I'm not. Before I start doubting let me try first.