PC or PS4?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mr.nomore, Oct 27, 2018.

?

PS4 or PC

1. PS4

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. PC

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mr.nomore

mr.nomore MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2018
    I am thinkinh about picking up one of these soon which one should I get?

2. ipx

ipx MDL Member

May 24, 2017
    if only for gaming get the ps4. if primarily for gaming get the pc, asus rog / dell alienware.

3. caxhatq

caxhatq MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2015
    Well i would personally choose a good PC because it can do more than a PS4, only reason to buy a ps4 is to play the exclusive games it has.

4. QuantumBug

QuantumBug MDL Developer

Mar 7, 2012
    I choose PC because everything is better. FPS, hardware (including peripherals), upgrades. Cons: Can be expensive, missing exclusives.

In the end I disbanded my consoles. The Xbox One was slow and it got worse with each new title. The Playstation 4 was boring and restrictive.

5. Engelbiru

Engelbiru MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2018
    Well i m definitely a PC guy as you can do more than a PS4 BUT.... the choice belongs to you depending on what you are ready to spend and play.

There's a new trend from PC game producers to push to buy a new config which are going really expensive. Plus they pretend games are better, faster and more waouh which is.... not always the case.

i bought black ops4 after a while not playing fps. My config is quite cool but the game is broken it's hell of a trap to buy RTX, NEW motherborads and so on.

In conclusion, in 2018 i would start to check out what i want to play and what's the best deal in term of money.

For fun have a look at "real ads" on youtube :)

6. Actionman1979

Actionman1979 MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2019
    I think PS4 is much more comfortable when it comes to gaming. But it really does depend on what kind of games you prefer! Personally, i prefer PS4 for action and shooter games. For RP games, PC is often better. But that's just my opinion.

7. Smiglo5

Smiglo5 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2018
    Check exclusives on PS4 and decide if you prefer them or not really