Pegasus SpyWare

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by NST_Adventure, Nov 23, 2021.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    #1 NST_Adventure, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Pegasus

Is a kind of spyware from NSO Group From Israel targeting for journalist and it's similar job​

What is Pegasus spyware can do?
    Of course log all your message and call audio even sensitive and private info can be logged by this spyware

How to Reduce spyware attack?
    (Note: this is only possibility that we can do... No one know for sure how to prevent pegasus completely my tips is only able to reduce them or slowdown them hopefully)

1. Host block from snort here:
    https://www.snort.org/

Update:
    This host list outdated!
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jjjxu/NSO_Pegasus_Blocklist/master/Pegasus-Hosts-Formatted.txt

2. Hardening your browser and other apps included it's permission

3. Going offline
    (No need to tell me i already know almost or all mobile user is impossible to always go offline)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    go tell the ayatollahs, that, they will be glad to hear from you, lol.:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Many Many Thanks to you [Android Master] :)

4. sml156

sml156 MDL Member

Sep 8, 2009
    #4 sml156, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    I got some bad news for you, That list is useless the last time it was updated was 4 months ago hackers tend to use new domain names frequently like less than a day for each.
    https://github.com/jjjxu/NSO_Pegasus_Blocklist

The only way to get a list that is useful would cost money because the list has to be updated constantly during the day and night.

5. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019

Hi @(\_/)^(\_/) i am not pro on android i just share my thoughts with everyone

But like i said before no one knows for sure how to prevent them the tips that i show isn't guaranteed too so don't call me expert or pro or something like that sir i am not that good

@sml156
    Wish all the best for anti pegasus project that's all i can say sir

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

6. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    what about Candiru ?

7. Ok Crystal Clear to Me :)
    Stay Blessed Be Happy & Take Care

8. NSO Group’s signature spyware, which is called Pegasus and infects mobile phones, Candiru’s malware is believed by researchers to infect computers.

Candiru selling spyware to governments linked to Amnesty International websites that were used to hack targets.

Microsoft said it appeared that Candiru sold the spyware that enabled the hacks, and that the governments generally chose who to target and ran the operations themselves.

9. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    #9 Dark Dinosaur, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Israel is high tech superpower
    Even for spyware technologies :rasta:
    I can promise you people who work there
    Was in unit 8200 for sure :D

10. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hmm beware of them then; They are not for a joke ...;):D

11. sml156

sml156 MDL Member

Sep 8, 2009
    LOL the guy abandoned his project, It's not called a project anymore it's abandon wear.

and what the hell does anti pegasus mean are you thinking there is some conspiracy against it and I am the master mind behind it LOL.

If your going to do something do it the right way and get up to date info, Snort has a free version that block's malicious sites https://www.snort.org/

12. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Yeah i hear the host file isn't updated for few month?

Too bad :-(

I think there is almost nothing that user can do to block those

I mean that blocklist

QUOTE="sml156, post: 1708219, member: 90926"]are you thinking there is some conspiracy against it and I am the master mind behind it LOL.[/QUOTE]

idk about conspiracy and idk too who behind pegasus i only know this pegasus spyware came from NSO group from israel which targeting journalist

Sorry buddy i already do my best maybe it's outdated but yeah that's all i find on internet
    Thanks for feedback added to main thread post

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure