Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Nov 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    [​IMG]

Powerful, Efficient and Stable

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is a highly-efficient, easy-to-use and multifunction partition management software, with user friendly operations to assist you manage the partitions of your hard drives. Under the help of Partition Assistant, you can easily & fast create/delete the partition and the most advantage is that it resize/move your partition to readjust the partition volume on the basis that it ensures the security of your valuable data.

Main Capabilities

• Resize/Move partition
    • Create partition
    • Delete partition
    • Delete all partition
    • Format partition
    • Set partition label
    • Change drive letter
    • Convert file system
    • Check Error
    • Hide/Unhide partition
    • Set active partition
    • Wipe data permanently
    • Extend Partition Wizard
    • Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000

Giveaway Open To All

Rules of the giveaway

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional / 1 License / 2 PCs / Lifetime Upgrades / $49.95

• Comment on "why you would like to win AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.

Giveaway ends on Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    (OP)
    Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations @Nazzy

[​IMG]

@Nazzy I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    #4 nodnar, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    did not know about it.
    but it sounds just great.
    i am always messing up drive letters..:)
    hopefully that will be over, if i get an efficient
    partitioning tool.
    thank you for the giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    #5 kubik67, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Thanks for the cheap sale.
    I want to win AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional for hard drive partitions. This program,unlike free, has advanced features. AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is an easy and efficient to use application that has a simple and intuitive interface. In addition, a lifetime license will remove upgrade issues in the future.

6. pahetvseries

pahetvseries MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2018
    My laptop being old and weak, I always keep hopping from windows to linux or dual booting them. Thereby risking my partition of single hdd, windows 7 hates GPT and this tool can convert GPT to MBR! And also its easy to use, i tried the trial version. Also it has an option to create bootable usb of its software so that is a BIG BIG bonus for Operating System changers like me!
    All these features mentioned are present in the licensed version so.. :)

7. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I just used Aomei-Partition-Assistant Standard Edition to remove the Dell recovery partition as well as the rest of the Dell stuff that was on my new SSD. It's one of those rare programs that "just works". The interface is easy to understand, and the program execution is flawless.

Windows Control Panel/Admin Tools/Computer Management/Disk Mangement would not delete the factory Dell stuff.

Aomei had no problems deleting them, and then merging the two of them togrther at the end of the other partition gaining me an additional 18GB on the 250GB factory installed SSD.

The Standard Edition is free for personal use, but I would love to have a lifetime license.

Thanks for this offer and opportunity to participate.

8. Nazzy

Nazzy MDL Junior Member

Nov 19, 2016
    A haiku:

In days old and past
    When 2003 R2 server reigned king
    IT admins rejoiced

As time edged slowly to the oblivion
    so have version numbers

In this age-old server OS
    "The volume you have selected may not be extended"
    a ghast!
    The wind blows steady, cold

AOMEI crossed the horizon
    It warms the land

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!
    -Nazzy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Have used the free version for years and found it to be an excellent product. Would really like to have the PRO version.
    It's difficult to purchase pro software on my little small SS check.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

10. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I would like to win AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Because it is fast and usable

11. ARMOUR-1

ARMOUR-1 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2015
    Thanks for the contest

I actually using now the illegal version, It is the best partition managing software for me

12. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Since I just used the non-Pro version of Aomei Partition Assistant for a merry-go-round of partitions involving 3 different disks without any hitch, I know for sure how easy to use and efficient it is, and my wife also sometimes needs a hand, so a Pro license for 2 PCs & Lifetime Upgrades would be very welcome. Thanks for the way these "personal giveaways" are offered, and best Xmas & New Year wishes!

13. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is one of the best available partition manager. It has many amazing features, very easy to use and it is also light on system resources.

14. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for another spectacular giveaway @yashkhan :rolleyes::oops::D
    I really need a very good partitioning software and Aomei might really help me in splitting my D: partition and allocate more space to C: in order to test more programs.
    Count me in please for this rare giveaway!

Best regards,

15. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

16. StMi88

StMi88 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2018
    I am currently using the older version of AOMEI Partition Assistan, which I am very pleased with. I would like to win Aomea Partition Assistan with lifetime updates and enjoy that my data will always be safe.

17. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the rare giveaway. AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is disk manager software that help to manage disk space with high efficiency. You can easily keep growing data well-organized in the limited disk space. It has a built-in tools that let you migrate OS to SSD/HDD, format/wipe/erase disk, recover lost partition, SSD 4K Alignment, and many more

18. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    great thanks for this! I really thank you for this opportunity @yashkhan
    aomei partition assistant pro is a great software exactly what i need to repartition my hdd in order to create one new partition, splitting the other one with plenty of free space.

19. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    One of the best backup software. It never let me down.
    Besides of usual backup, I used it to migrate whole system from HDD to SDD with changing partition size - result was perfect.
    I also recreating system after failures - no problems at all.
    I use this software many years, because some time ago I won a couple of license keys.
    Unfortunately aomei change registration procedures and my "lifetime" keys becomes obsolete.
    Therefore, I'm very interested in winning this software.

20. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @yashkhan for this giveaway!

I'd like to win a Partition Assistant Pro license, to assist me in managing hard drive partitions. It can easily create/delete/resize/move partitions, to ensure the security and integrity of my valuable data. This is also a good complement for Backupper Pro. Count me in please! :)