Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] Ashampoo UnInstaller

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

Faster, Cleaner and Stable
    Ashampoo UnInstaller is the solution to install, test and, if needed, uninstall applications with absolutely no leftovers. Eliminate unsolicited software installations, browser extensions and toolbars at the click of a button! The program carefully monitors each installation to allow for total removal, including temporary files, later on thanks to detailed logging and Deep Cleaning technology! The built-in snapshot feature allows you to compare different system states and instantly identify any and all changes made by installers or programs.

Highlights

• Software-profiles for perfectly clean uninstalls even without installation logs.
    • Permanently wipe sensitive data during uninstalls.
    • Removes even the most complex and convoluted setups.
    • Automatic leftover file scans also for default uninstallations.
    • Full Opera support.
    • Fast uninstalls via drag and drop on program icons.
    • Enhanced Deep Clean technology.
    • Microsoft-certified program drivers.
    • No mercy: deletes even locked files.
    • New subcategories for Windows Apps.
    • Windows 10/8/7
    Giveaway Open To All
    Rules of the giveaway

Ashampoo UnInstaller 8 / 1 License / Perpetual / $20.00

I have extra 1 license.
    • Comment on "why you would like to win Ashampoo UnInstaller" to make a valid entry.
    • PM me within 3 days to claim the win.
    • I reserve the right of final decision in case of disputes.
    Giveaway ends on Dec 31, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    (OP)
    Happy New Year!

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

[​IMG]

Winners - I have sent you the winning message. You have 3 days to reply the message.

3. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

4. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    I used to remove unwanted Revo Uninstaller 3. programs but it ended with a license and after that time I have to change to another sofware removal program.
    That's why I decided on Ashamppo Uninstaller 8 from the description of this software that he would most suit me.
    thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it.:)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

5. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Check the 2nd post for an update.

6. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks @yashkhan for this giveaway!

I'd like to win a license because it clean uninstalls a lot of softwares even without installation logs and compete even with other known products. I'm only using the default Windows uninstaller at the moment but would like to have this as well in my PC if I win. Count me in please! :)

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I would like to win a license of this wonderful program. It offers a newer and easier to use interface with additional functions such as removal of leftover files even after windows default uninstaller.

8. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    #8 cloudval, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Count me in. i am still using cracked Revo. if i get lucky, first thing i am gonna do is exorcise my pc of cracked games [​IMG]

9. quickblackcat

quickblackcat MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I would like to win Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 because I'm currently using both Revo Pro 3.2.1 and Ashampoo Uninstaller 7 I would like to get rid of Revo and upgrade my version of Ashampoo as it is more stable and has way more useful features. Thank you for the opportunity!!

10. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks, i need it to clean leftover files from software i uninstalled....

11. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    #11 wilgoodm, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Thanks to yashkhan and Ashampoo for this giveaway.

Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 seems to be a quite powerful uninstaller for the purpose of doing a thorough removal of garbage or programs in the system. Some features that I’m really like in Ashampoo Uninstaller 8 are snapshot taking, real-time installation monitoring and permanent file wiping.

I’d like to test the performance improvement resulting from the unique ability of Ashampoo Uninstaller to run constantly in the background and log any changes made during any software installation. Moreover, taking snapshots before and after the installation of software is an effective method to differentiate the actual performance of an uninstaller. Some other uninstallers also have this feature but the snapshots taken by different uninstallers can be different from each other even when monitoring the same software installation. I'd like to compare the snapshot from Ashampoo Uninstaller with others. Meanwhile, users can also permanently wipe unwanted data and even programs with Ashampoo Uninstaller 8. This is also a handy feature which is missing in many uninstallers.

Therefore, thank you for this opportunity. I hope there would be more features coming in the future.

12. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    I will announce the result this week. You can participate until then.

13. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win Ashampoo UnInstaller because this program is one of the best tools to remove applications and their traces, clean the system from garbage and maintain optimal performance of the computer. In addition to the main function, you can defragment disks.

14. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
  15. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    congratulations to the winner.

16. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    Thank you yashkhan for this great giveaway.