Post a Mod request.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Haicang, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Haicang

Haicang MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    I try to post a mod request for my laptop but the system would not allow me to do so even I did log in. Any help would greatly appreciate.

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    What did it say?

Usually, you need at least 4 postings to post a mod request...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haicang

Haicang MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    This was what I got
    "Haicang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation." Thanks for your help.

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Try again now. You have 4 postings. I've checked your account - it's activated in the usual way...if the problem persists, just report back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Haicang

Haicang MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    Thank you very much.

6. Haicang

Haicang MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    Did try again, same result. Is it under "Forum: Bios mod requests. Post request only" section, or where else. Thanks

7. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    We're experiencing a lot of login and authentification issues at the moment. Please log out, clear all cookies and try to log in again. You've got all necessary permissions, I've checked this.

8. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Maybe this is too simple...did you try creating a new thread in the bios mod request forum? Or did you just try to post your request?

9. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
  10. corageous

corageous MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2009
    Can you point me into the direction on how to remove the loaders so that I can produce a clean RW Everything report.

11. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Please have a look at the sticky threads in the forums...

12. Haicang

Haicang MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    Thanks Ancesto and NoJuan999 very much. I be able to post my mod request ok.

13. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Good to hear - glad to help :)