POWER OFF!! When Plugged IN (even expert couldn't solve it !!) I NEED GENIUS !!!!

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by hamdy2013, Aug 17, 2013.

1. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    i opened the program how to make a report? :D

2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    I need to say good night here :D I'll check your thread tomorrow .. I wish you well

3. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    Thank you Very much :D see you tomorrow :D

4. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    Hey red :D Good morning my insydeh2o setup utility is rev: 3.0
    can i make it rev: 3.5 ? so that i can change power options?

5. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    This may help too :D

RWnothing :D : w w w. mediafire. c o m /?b5tr55bdgdhr756

Summary: summary.png

6. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    this fan controller is a newer version i can't treat with it :D i don't want fan controller i tried it before i want to change setup utility to contain power options by changing the module or anything xD can you help me in this? :D

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Just my 2 Satangs:

Toshiba Laptops are quite sensitive about used hardware and normally didn't accept the cheapo 3. party replacements! That applies for the Battery as well.

The Battery contains not the Battery Cells only, it also has an small PCB Board which contains some IC, one of them are with an program code. If that board isn't matching the need of the Laptops internal Power Controller, it will switches down the machine after some time because of not stable power supply needed.

That said, the first step should be to go any Dealer/Service and test that the laptop work with an original Toshiba Battery. Serious Dealers/Services will do that for you. Toshiba Services maybe would charge you for that Service, so ask upfront of testing if is there any charge just for the testing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks for the reply pisthai Can't i change this code to profit the new battery?

9. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    and how can find the nearest Toshiba Services Center Because i'm from Cairo - Egypt and the laptop is from America.

10. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Sorry, there isn't any way to change the the hard coded ID. The only way you maybe could do, is to go to an Service in Cairo (if there is one) which could change the internal Cells from that old Battery Pack (if you still have that one) to exact same cells (Type,Model, size, mA) That's what we mainly do in Thailand. It's normally also more cheap than a new Battery, in Thailand just app. 50% of the cost of an new Battery Pack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks guys, i will try your answers till i get this problem solved because i have this problem since a year :D

Thanks for redroad: for being patient with me :D and for helping me you are real hero :D

and Thanks pisthai for the new IMPORTANT INFORMATION if it works you will be may hero :D

i will feed you back guys with the news as soon as possible :) Thaaanks ^_^

12. abbs2002

abbs2002 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2012
    The problem your laptop is having maybe related to RAM or CPU, I’ve laptops that shuts off with out warning most of the time they have;
    - Defected RAM
    -RAM needs re0setting
    - The paste on the CPU is really dry
    -Heatsink blocked with dust
    So if you can open your laptop and re-set you RAM or test a different RAM than the one you have installed if that does not help, go to CPU and put new fresh paste and clean the heatsik, see if that helps.

13. JohnSnyder

JohnSnyder MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2013
    Recently I worked on a desktop computer which would randomly power off in the middle of a task. I solved the problem by reformatting the disk and re installing the operating system.

14. hamdy2013

hamdy2013 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2013
    all this reasons are possible .. i decided to go to laptop services center and soon we will see the correnct answer :D

15. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Don't forget to come back and report :rolleyes: Nice to see another Egyptian guy here :shake:

16. fasterboy

fasterboy MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2013
    here is solution.
    1. This problem is caused by virus also then u need to reformat your all partition then install fresh copy of windows with licensed antivirus.
    If problem still now then it is hardware base.
    2. through hardware this problem comes if motherboard vga ic bad then u need to replace motherboard and no repairing possible. there is one condition in some case this problem rise some motherboard component then u need to repair motherboard by some expert .